GOP Loser Madison Cawthorne Goes BERSERK and Calls for rise of the "DARK MAGA" in Wild Tirade

It was all the laughter from the left and the right at his loss which has driven Gaythorn around the bend.

Gaythorn has a bright future as a Fox News contributor and podcaster.

1653008016302.png

Just wow.

The ones he made up out of thin air?

Or the ones his buddy Gaetz invited him to?
My opinion... probably not made up.

Just Cawthorn wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut and got himself in a bind.

The Establishment Republicans are no less evil than the Democrats.

That they engage in cocaine fueled orgies wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Power corrupts.

Just Cawthorn wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut and got himself in a bind.

Power corrupts.
Not only made up (outside of the circle he runs with), cawthorne was really just telling on himself, being the moron he is.

Power corrupts.
Ah. The freshman "I wouldn't put it past em!" debate tactic when all else fails.

Nah, he's just a fag punk.....I'm damn glad he lost. :)

Trump on the other hand did have his second term stolen in the same way these assholes stole a small but deep red Virginia county....The same methods were used all across the land.

Democrat official indicted for 82 vote-fraud felonies
The system, obviously caught his crime! Excellent!!!

Presuming that all election supervisors if they were democrats, did the same thing as this crook did in a 2019 election for himself, in 2020 for Joe Biden is wildly absurd....but who expects anything less from you guys? I did mistakenly expect less of the outrageous broad and unsupported brush from you though.... In general, you haven't been such a nimrod, and generally think things through....I had come to think.... Looks like I was wrong.

If only Virginia had Voter ID so this alleged fraud would have been prevented.

Oh wait...
It shows the system working just fine. He was under investigation for years. Look how hard he had to work for, like, 30 "fraudulent" votes. And he got caught.

Now tell me how someone does this × 20,000. 100,000...? And leaves zero evidence.

It's just absurd.

The only way to commit mass vote fraud is throwing out votes after the fact. Make the fraud legal. It's easier to toss out 10,000 votes with the stroke of a pen than it is to cast 50 fraudulent votes.

I.E., exactly what the GOP is setting up for 2022 and 2024.

It shows the system working just fine. He was under investigation for years. Look how hard he had to work for, like, 30 "fraudulent" votes. And he got caught.

Now tell me how someone does this × 20,000. 100,000...? And leaves zero evidence.

It's just absurd.

The only way to commit mass vote fraud is throwing out votes after the fact. Make the fraud legal. It's easier to toss out 10,000 votes with the stroke of a pen than it is to cast 50 fraudulent votes.

I.E., exactly what the GOP is setting up for 2022 and 2024.
Correction:

For only 11 fraudulent votes!

Here are Madison Gaythorn's Instagram posts mentioned in the OP article:

cawthorn-instagram-rant.jpg

cawthorn-instagram-patriots.jpg

“At the beginning of a change the patriot is a rare and hated man." Gaythorn butchered a quote by Mark Twain.

The actual quote is, "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Gentile politics???

Power corrupts.

There's no such thing as "establishment" republicans, there's just republican. It's the same thing. I would say the same thing about democrats if there weren't a handful of progressives among them, but it's nearly the same thing.

Yep, 2016 enabled them, and this isn't over. They have 35+ years of talk radio-built rage and paranoia to unleash still.
Ole Mac1958 forgets that cawthorne was voted out of office by the tepublicans on his district

You here the libs are mutilating the corpse of a dead boogyman

Forum List

Back