GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
The insanity is that the right thinks we should continue to arm and not take away weapons from this countries biggest threat and enemy. They are just nuts. Letting them have guns , Makes no sense to anyone who has the capacity to think. NO patriot in this country supports us putting guns into the hands of this countries enemy's/

Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.
Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.
Not many of those out there but I can except that.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.
Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.
Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.
source

Do you have a source for your claim that it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using a gun to protect anything at all?
Don't have to go any farther then your own words CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR OWN WORDS ""I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."" If you can't understand your own words , what can I say/ By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

I understand my own words. I also understand that missing my target and hitting a dirt embankment or hitting foliage is not the same thing as "shooting something I don't want to shoot".

I did ask for a source for your claim "you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.".
"Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck." Post 214- If you miss something you shoot at, the bullet is going where you don't want it to go. So you are hitting something you are not aiming at. You can't hide from your own words. By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

Yes, my bullet did not hit where I wanted. But what you said was "...it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot...". Even though I missed my target, I do not care that I shot an embankment or some foliage. There is a difference between not hitting what I wanted to hit and hitting something I did not want to hit.

Since you have ignored my request for a source for your claim, I can only guess that you are saying my request that you provide backup for your claim is being ignored because I am not someone who counts?
What a bullshitter Nope what I said Is you are
Light saber? Nah.

Ok lets look at the numbers, you seem to like them, there is a massive decrease in the number of households that have guns and there is a massive increase in the sales of guns in this country. The increase amount are going to the people who tried to bring down our country to force in a piece of shit dictator. People who should be the last people in the world to be able to own guns in this country, right now the best law that could be written is that groups that are a enemy and threat to this country shouldn't be able to buy guns, the biggest threat and enemy of this country now is the right wing, they have no qualms about destoying our country and democracy to stay in power. Their new name is Hate Nazi's

There is also a decrease in murders involving firearms.
Means nothing , there is a decrease in all crime groups even including white collar crime.

Means nothing? The problem most people have with guns is that they are used to murder people. A drop in the murder rates involving guns means a lot.
It means nothing other than all crimes are reducing in numbers.Says nothing about any crime specifically. Was that your point ace.

My point is that the violent crime rates have dropped. If you want to call that irrelevant, that is up to you.
Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Do you have a source for your claim that it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using a gun to protect anything at all?
Don't have to go any farther then your own words CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR OWN WORDS ""I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."" If you can't understand your own words , what can I say/ By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

I understand my own words. I also understand that missing my target and hitting a dirt embankment or hitting foliage is not the same thing as "shooting something I don't want to shoot".

I did ask for a source for your claim "you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.".
"Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck." Post 214- If you miss something you shoot at, the bullet is going where you don't want it to go. So you are hitting something you are not aiming at. You can't hide from your own words. By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

Yes, my bullet did not hit where I wanted. But what you said was "...it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot...". Even though I missed my target, I do not care that I shot an embankment or some foliage. There is a difference between not hitting what I wanted to hit and hitting something I did not want to hit.

Since you have ignored my request for a source for your claim, I can only guess that you are saying my request that you provide backup for your claim is being ignored because I am not someone who counts?

said that did i , I said it means nothing specific since all crime rates for every crime has decreased.

And still no source for your claim.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978. Gun purchases, however, have hit historic highs in recent years and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. How Many Gun Owners Are In The United States?

The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms​

Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States, and violence falls most heavily on the country’s poorest neighborhoods The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms

View attachment 486736
YOU AREN"T EVEN CLOSE TO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YUK YUK! So much more effective waiting to source things .
How many homes in North Korea have guns?

You may resume eating dirt
So if I even knew, it still wouldn't mean shit. You are trying to compare America to North Korea. You must be kidding.
Look kid if you take away all of the guns then America is North Korea. One of the reasons for the second amendment is so that Americans can rise up against an oppressive government. If their are no guns then anyone can come into your house for any reason or anytime. Which is what North Korea has. So the truth is if you want guns banned you should move your lazy ass to North Korea NOW.

So you got the balls

CIAO
How do you spell stupid. I never said once about banning anything ace. Here's the problem ace, the people that are storing up all the guns and Amo are this countries biggest threat and enemy, we saw them in action trying to bring down our democracy and government and killing people at the capital. This countries stupid if we let this countries biggest threat and enemy buy or own guns. That is the group I would never let have a gun . They lost their voice and privileges in this country when they tried to destroy it.

As far as I know, the people who perpetrated the attack on 1/6 are going to be prosecuted. A felony conviction means they can't legally own a firearm.

There have been 400 people arrested in connection with the events on 1/6. If there were any firearms involved, they were few and far between. Do you think taking guns away from 400 people will change things?
Read what I wrote, the threat to this country and it's biggest enemy is not just the 400 but also every single person that supports it or supported it.That 70% of the hate party, they are by far this countries biggest threat and If we as a country were smart we would get rid of this group as a party , which can be done easily and we are stupid if we don't/

Actually, I have stated numerous times that political parties should be removed. No more party loyalties. No more primaries unless it is the entire field, and just to cut the number of candidates. The people can vote for the candidate. Otherwise, they can stay home.

Now, as far as getting rid of the "hate party", how would you propose we do that? Unless the individuals have committed a crime, their 2nd amendment rights are intact. If you remove the party, the individuals are still there. Or would you be suggesting jail and/or being deported?

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Ok lets look at the numbers, you seem to like them, there is a massive decrease in the number of households that have guns and there is a massive increase in the sales of guns in this country. The increase amount are going to the people who tried to bring down our country to force in a piece of shit dictator. People who should be the last people in the world to be able to own guns in this country, right now the best law that could be written is that groups that are a enemy and threat to this country shouldn't be able to buy guns, the biggest threat and enemy of this country now is the right wing, they have no qualms about destoying our country and democracy to stay in power. Their new name is Hate Nazi's

Means nothing , there is a decrease in all crime groups even including white collar crime.

Means nothing? The problem most people have with guns is that they are used to murder people. A drop in the murder rates involving guns means a lot.
It means nothing other than all crimes are reducing in numbers.Says nothing about any crime specifically. Was that your point ace.

My point is that the violent crime rates have dropped. If you want to call that irrelevant, that is up to you.
Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

said that did i , I said it means nothing specific since all crime rates for every crime has decreased.

About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978. Gun purchases, however, have hit historic highs in recent years and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. How Many Gun Owners Are In The United States?

Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States, and violence falls most heavily on the country’s poorest neighborhoods The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms

View attachment 486736
YOU AREN"T EVEN CLOSE TO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YUK YUK! So much more effective waiting to source things .

So if I even knew, it still wouldn't mean shit. You are trying to compare America to North Korea. You must be kidding.
Look kid if you take away all of the guns then America is North Korea. One of the reasons for the second amendment is so that Americans can rise up against an oppressive government. If their are no guns then anyone can come into your house for any reason or anytime. Which is what North Korea has. So the truth is if you want guns banned you should move your lazy ass to North Korea NOW.

So you got the balls

CIAO
How do you spell stupid. I never said once about banning anything ace. Here's the problem ace, the people that are storing up all the guns and Amo are this countries biggest threat and enemy, we saw them in action trying to bring down our democracy and government and killing people at the capital. This countries stupid if we let this countries biggest threat and enemy buy or own guns. That is the group I would never let have a gun . They lost their voice and privileges in this country when they tried to destroy it.

As far as I know, the people who perpetrated the attack on 1/6 are going to be prosecuted. A felony conviction means they can't legally own a firearm.

There have been 400 people arrested in connection with the events on 1/6. If there were any firearms involved, they were few and far between. Do you think taking guns away from 400 people will change things?

It’s a start!

Towards what?

We take guns and voting rights away from ALL felons, not just the ones who used them to commit their crimes.

In the case of 1/6, these were violent people who should of ALL people, lose their guns.

Wonder if Proud Boys, 3-Percenters & Oath Keepers are still allowed in the club if they can’t pack 24/7/365? :)

Oh I agree that all of those convicted of a felony from 1/6 events should lose their right to own guns. But you called it a "good start". If it is just a start, who else loses their 2nd amendment rights?
That one is simple , we are stupid to let this countries biggest threat and enemy to have any gun at all. So that then includes the 70% of the right that supported or suports the attempt to bring down our government. by destroying our democracy. If anything there guns should be taken away because they are two stupid to be able to have them.

I understand how the 400+ will be prosecuted and their guns removed if convicted.

But the 70% that you say supported them? How will you prosecute them and remove their guns?

The insanity is that the right thinks we should continue to arm and not take away weapons from this countries biggest threat and enemy. They are just nuts. Letting them have guns , Makes no sense to anyone who has the capacity to think. NO patriot in this country supports us putting guns into the hands of this countries enemy's/

And who determines whether someone is nuts or not? Do you judge them by who they vote for? Are they nuts because they like guns and/or hunting?

It is easy to make small tracking devices.
Putting them in to a vaccination shot would also be very easy.
The part that is hard and makes it silly is that it would not only be expensive, but you could at most track maybe a dozen people. Trying to track hundreds of people would cost billions for all the communications equipment and computers you would need.
And there is no point.
All you have to do in order to track people now is find out what they cellphone MAC address is.
as of now you couldn't secretly inject a tracking device that really track anything in a person. The big Hate Nazi routine was about a tracking chip for injections that does exist but it goes with the syringe and is not injected into the person, it tracks the injection numbers and were it was from by scanning a device over the top of all the empty syringes and you can get some small amount of information but absolutely nothing about the person who was injected. Thats the same dumb fuks that think the election was stolen.

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

We take guns and voting rights away from ALL felons, not just the ones who used them to commit their crimes.

In the case of 1/6, these were violent people who should of ALL people, lose their guns.

Wonder if Proud Boys, 3-Percenters & Oath Keepers are still allowed in the club if they can’t pack 24/7/365? :)

Oh I agree that all of those convicted of a felony from 1/6 events should lose their right to own guns. But you called it a "good start". If it is just a start, who else loses their 2nd amendment rights?
That one is simple , we are stupid to let this countries biggest threat and enemy to have any gun at all. So that then includes the 70% of the right that supported or suports the attempt to bring down our government. by destroying our democracy. If anything there guns should be taken away because they are two stupid to be able to have them.

I understand how the 400+ will be prosecuted and their guns removed if convicted.

But the 70% that you say supported them? How will you prosecute them and remove their guns?

Simple: Supporting kookery isn’t a felony unless it crosses a line into incitement.

The part that is hard and makes it silly is that it would not only be expensive, but you could at most track maybe a dozen people. Trying to track hundreds of people would cost billions for all the communications equipment and computers you would need.
And there is no point.
All you have to do in order to track people now is find out what they cellphone MAC address is.
as of now you couldn't secretly inject a tracking device that really track anything in a person. The big Hate Nazi routine was about a tracking chip for injections that does exist but it goes with the syringe and is not injected into the person, it tracks the injection numbers and were it was from by scanning a device over the top of all the empty syringes and you can get some small amount of information but absolutely nothing about the person who was injected. Thats the same dumb fuks that think the election was stolen.

With nano technology you can make transmitters really, really small.
The problems would be limited range and battery life.
If you had receivers all over the place, you can get past the range problem, but then can't track many people.
It is possible to use body heat as an energy source, so batteries may not be necessary.
But I doubt something like a thermocouple could be made small enough for injection and still work.

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

Told you that already I would destroy and bring down their hate party , quite simple actually. erase them out of American politics . Real conservatives are a strong group and will be able to put together a voice and party that reflects conservative values , all this group supports is hate driven lies now, get rid of the hate party , very doable. As far as guns are concerned , maximize looking into people who want to buy guns or get a license to carry. Find out if they are aligned in anyway with right wing hate groups around the country.

And who determines whether someone is nuts or not? Do you judge them by who they vote for? Are they nuts because they like guns and/or hunting?
Anyone who supports Trump is this countries biggest threat and enemy. How many times do I have to tell you this.

Simple: Supporting kookery isn’t a felony unless it crosses a line into incitement.

Taking away gun rights really is inherently illegal in a democratic republic.
That became law in 1968 only, and is a terrible precedent.
It should be repealed as unconstitutional.
The federal government really should make no firearm legislation at all.
It should be up to the states to decide.

Anyone who supports Trump is this countries biggest threat and enemy. How many times do I have to tell you this.

Nah.
I am far left and dislike Trump, but he has not killed tens of thousands of innocent people by starting a war or anything.
He is fairly average as far as presidents go.

And there is no point.

If you had receivers all over the place, you can get past the range problem, but then can't track many people.
It is possible to use body heat as an energy source, so batteries may not be necessary.
But I doubt something like a thermocouple could be made small enough for injection and still work.
The point of all this a is secretly spying on people b giving them a shot, We can't do it. "I stand behind what I wrote "as of now you couldn't secretly inject a tracking device that really track anything in a person."

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

Told you that already I would destroy and bring down their hate party , quite simple actually. erase them out of American politics . Real conservatives are a strong group and will be able to put together a voice and party that reflects conservative values , all this group supports is hate driven lies now, get rid of the hate party , very doable. As far as guns are concerned , maximize looking into people who want to buy guns or get a license to carry. Find out if they are aligned in anyway with right wing hate groups around the country.

Oh, so you like to hate what you call the "hate" party?
Sounds a like contradictory.
The election is over and time to move on.
We have real problems, like a huge national debt, all our production being offshored, the income inequality division, etc.

And there is no point.

The point of all this a is secretly spying on people b giving them a shot, We can't do it. "I stand behind what I wrote "as of now you couldn't secretly inject a tracking device that really track anything in a person."

Sure we can.
It can be done, but just is not practical.
It would cost too much, not be able to handle many people, and just using their cellphone MAC address is much easier.

Old boring and make believe , the court can decide on just about every aspect of gun rights

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

It seems that right now, you consider the republican party a hate group. Are you going to prosecute every republican?

You say it is doable. You want to prosecute or persecute people for their political beliefs, despite the fact they have committed no crime?

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

We have real problems, like a huge national debt, all our production being offshored, the income inequality division, etc.
I'm sure you are more then happy to hide behind minor issues to pull people away from a group that tried to destroy our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator . GO ahead and tell me that I shouldn't or that it is wrong for me to hate my countries biggest enemy and threat. You people are a joke.

So you want to make supporting a specific candidate a crime? And to prosecute thought crimes?

And unless they are wearing a MAGA hat, how do you know? Do you demand the voting records of those who wish to buy a gun?

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So you got the balls

CIAO

It’s a start!

Towards what?

I'm sure you are more then happy to hide behind minor issues to pull people away from a group that tried to destroy our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator . GO ahead and tell me that I shouldn't or that it is wrong for me to hate my countries biggest enemy and threat. You people are a joke.

Minor issues? lol That is flat out wrong.

And the fact that you want to take away the 2nd amendment rights and prosecute everyone who voted for a specific candidate is the joke. And it is missing the punchline.

Old boring and make believe , the court can decide on just about every aspect of gun rights

The courts have already spoken when the SCOTUS ruled that the 2nd amendment is an individual, constitutionally guaranteed right. Not something that can be removed because of who someone voted for in the last election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back