GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.
Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.
Not many of those out there but I can except that.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.
Light saber? Nah.

I own 21 guns. Some new and sweet, and some old and handed down from my grandfather.

I have a Springfield M1911 that I have customized a bit. I have several Rugers that perform like champs. And various other firearms I enjoy.
Here is a bit of information you may find valuable , you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.

That is a fair point which is backed up by statistics. However, I trust WinterBorn with guns the same as I would any other who enjoys responsible hunting, home protection and guns in general. He's a hunter and a hobbyist as opposed to a fetishist. There are OTHERS in this forum who I would not in my right mind sell a gun to.

On the contrary, I know more responsible gun owners than I do irresponsible ones. The reason it seems different is that the responsible gun owners do not make the news. 30% of adult Americans say they own a gun. There are about 274 million adults in the US. Several research polls show 30% of American adults own at least one gun. That means over 82 million Americans own a gun.
source

Do you have a source for your claim that it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using a gun to protect anything at all?
Don't have to go any farther then your own words CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR OWN WORDS ""I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."" If you can't understand your own words , what can I say/ By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

I understand my own words. I also understand that missing my target and hitting a dirt embankment or hitting foliage is not the same thing as "shooting something I don't want to shoot".

I did ask for a source for your claim "you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.".
"Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck." Post 214- If you miss something you shoot at, the bullet is going where you don't want it to go. So you are hitting something you are not aiming at. You can't hide from your own words. By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

Yes, my bullet did not hit where I wanted. But what you said was "...it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot...". Even though I missed my target, I do not care that I shot an embankment or some foliage. There is a difference between not hitting what I wanted to hit and hitting something I did not want to hit.

Since you have ignored my request for a source for your claim, I can only guess that you are saying my request that you provide backup for your claim is being ignored because I am not someone who counts?
Please stay on topic unless you want to be identified as a troll

LMAO!!! Feel free to report me.

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Do you have a source for your claim that it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using a gun to protect anything at all?
Don't have to go any farther then your own words CUT AND PASTE FROM YOUR OWN WORDS ""I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."" If you can't understand your own words , what can I say/ By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

I understand my own words. I also understand that missing my target and hitting a dirt embankment or hitting foliage is not the same thing as "shooting something I don't want to shoot".

I did ask for a source for your claim "you are way more likely to shoot something you don't want to shoot then ever ever using your guns to protect anything at all.".
"Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck." Post 214- If you miss something you shoot at, the bullet is going where you don't want it to go. So you are hitting something you are not aiming at. You can't hide from your own words. By the way if anyone who counts want's me to backup anything I say just ask.

Yes, my bullet did not hit where I wanted. But what you said was "...it is more likely that I will shoot something I don't want to shoot...". Even though I missed my target, I do not care that I shot an embankment or some foliage. There is a difference between not hitting what I wanted to hit and hitting something I did not want to hit.

Since you have ignored my request for a source for your claim, I can only guess that you are saying my request that you provide backup for your claim is being ignored because I am not someone who counts?
What a bullshitter Nope what I said Is you are
Light saber? Nah.

Ok lets look at the numbers, you seem to like them, there is a massive decrease in the number of households that have guns and there is a massive increase in the sales of guns in this country. The increase amount are going to the people who tried to bring down our country to force in a piece of shit dictator. People who should be the last people in the world to be able to own guns in this country, right now the best law that could be written is that groups that are a enemy and threat to this country shouldn't be able to buy guns, the biggest threat and enemy of this country now is the right wing, they have no qualms about destoying our country and democracy to stay in power. Their new name is Hate Nazi's

There is also a decrease in murders involving firearms.
Means nothing , there is a decrease in all crime groups even including white collar crime.

Means nothing? The problem most people have with guns is that they are used to murder people. A drop in the murder rates involving guns means a lot.
It means nothing other than all crimes are reducing in numbers.Says nothing about any crime specifically. Was that your point ace.

My point is that the violent crime rates have dropped. If you want to call that irrelevant, that is up to you.
Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

said that did i , I said it means nothing specific since all crime rates for every crime has decreased.

And still no source for your claim.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978. Gun purchases, however, have hit historic highs in recent years and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. How Many Gun Owners Are In The United States?

The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms​

Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States, and violence falls most heavily on the country’s poorest neighborhoods The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms

household guns.png

YOU AREN"T EVEN CLOSE TO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YUK YUK! So much more effective waiting to source things .

There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

The government also knows that I have hollow point bullets loaded just waiting

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course you do.

Federal hydra shok bullets to be exact, you do know that Americans are allowed to own guns right? Quite legal really at least for shooting at paper.

Yes I know that I do.

Wanna go to the range pop?

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

I see your ammo is .45ACP. Bring it down. I have a nice M1911.

Dream on pop, I will go to Beijing and pretend to be a Muslim before I stop in Atlanta for any reason

But you have fun in the slum

LMAO!! No, I don't live in a slum. I like my neighborhood. But if you need a reason not to go shooting, I understand.

Pity. Could have been fun.

Enjoy your Atlanta slum, I will never be there. Actually to my recollection I have never been there, and never will.

Besides an Atlanta shooting range is any street

Right, and there are no slums in New Jersey? lol

But ok. Let me know if you change your mind. Like I said, there is a great shooting range north of Atlanta. I'm happy to meet you there and we can burn through some ammo.

Look pop, Ontario is North of Atlanta.

In your delusion you think that you are actually important enough that any human wants to travel to you. Go shooting with your kids, how old are they anyway

Hey, you asked me. I simply accepted.

And you demanded that I travel to you in another state.

What guns do you own anyway?

Other than your light saber I mean

Light saber? Nah.

Are you trying to quote that old claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone that lives there than to kill an intruder?

That has been debunked so many times. But you are welcome to be limited to only dialing 911 if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night. Hopefully the criminal will not harm you in the 15 or 20 minutes it takes for help to arrive. You could even try prayer.

Who in the hell said that, Try reading what I wrote. What I wrote is 100% accurate.

So I am more likely to shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using my guns to protect anything? Got a link for that?

Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck.

You are funny , you missed the target but never shot anything you didn't mean to. Are you that blind to what you say.

I never said that. But thanks for following.
Try leading at least once before you die

This is exactly what you said "I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."
Light saber? Nah.

Ok lets look at the numbers, you seem to like them, there is a massive decrease in the number of households that have guns and there is a massive increase in the sales of guns in this country. The increase amount are going to the people who tried to bring down our country to force in a piece of shit dictator. People who should be the last people in the world to be able to own guns in this country, right now the best law that could be written is that groups that are a enemy and threat to this country shouldn't be able to buy guns, the biggest threat and enemy of this country now is the right wing, they have no qualms about destoying our country and democracy to stay in power. Their new name is Hate Nazi's
There is no massive decrease in homes with guns kid, just the opposite is true
Decrease in households owning guns and a increase in gun sales, thats simply a fact.. Big time. You have no clue and you are trying to debate with whats in your head , which is nothing.

Do you have a link claiming that homes with guns are decreasing? No you do not, and why?

Also need the link to your missquote of me

Yawn

You been with the buerea for long?

Evidently too long

Sure I do , but I don't need it because I just don't lie to prove what I'm saying.
Light saber? Nah.

LOL one town requires every home to have a gun, whatcha gunna do about it boy

They passed a law in 1982 in Kennesaw GA requiring all residents to have and maintain a firearm. There were numerous exceptions, but it was still a great deterrent to crime.

So why did you vote for Biden

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

I'm already being tracked by using my debit/credit card for over 90% of my purchases/. I'm being tracked with each google search I do from my IP address. Big Brother Knows.

LOL no one is tracking the vaccine that I did not get though. I'm gonna laugh my FAO when people who were vaccinated start getting covid at a higher rate than non covid vaccinated people Then the fools run to get vaccinated again and again and again and again and again and again While I watch and giggle. See at some point there is going to be a crossover where the non vaccinated people will be seen as healthier, but the fools who got a hundred vaccines will never see

The Gov-ment knows you didn't get the vaccine. Don't walk down any dark alleys 'cause James Bond will inseminate you with a tracker. And I don't care if you do pack heat, because you are no match for James Fucking Bond.

Of course you do.

Federal hydra shok bullets to be exact, you do know that Americans are allowed to own guns right? Quite legal really at least for shooting at paper.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Dream on pop, I will go to Beijing and pretend to be a Muslim before I stop in Atlanta for any reason

LMAO!! No, I don't live in a slum. I like my neighborhood. But if you need a reason not to go shooting, I understand.

Enjoy your Atlanta slum, I will never be there. Actually to my recollection I have never been there, and never will.

But ok. Let me know if you change your mind. Like I said, there is a great shooting range north of Atlanta. I'm happy to meet you there and we can burn through some ammo.

In your delusion you think that you are actually important enough that any human wants to travel to you. Go shooting with your kids, how old are they anyway

Light saber? Nah.

Are you trying to quote that old claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone that lives there than to kill an intruder?

That has been debunked so many times. But you are welcome to be limited to only dialing 911 if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night. Hopefully the criminal will not harm you in the 15 or 20 minutes it takes for help to arrive. You could even try prayer.

Who in the hell said that, Try reading what I wrote. What I wrote is 100% accurate.

So I am more likely to shoot something I don't want to shoot than ever using my guns to protect anything? Got a link for that?

Oh, and just FYI, I have been shooting since I was 7 or 8 years old. I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot. I was trained as a kid in the basics of gun safety. And it stuck.

You are funny , you missed the target but never shot anything you didn't mean to. Are you that blind to what you say.

This is exactly what you said "I have missed what I was aiming at many times. But I have not shot anything I did not want to shoot."
Light saber? Nah.

Decrease in households owning guns and a increase in gun sales, thats simply a fact.. Big time. You have no clue and you are trying to debate with whats in your head , which is nothing.

Do you have a link claiming that homes with guns are decreasing? No you do not, and why?

Yawn

Evidently too long

Sure I do , but I don't need it because I just don't lie to prove what I'm saying.
Light saber? Nah.

They passed a law in 1982 in Kennesaw GA requiring all residents to have and maintain a firearm. There were numerous exceptions, but it was still a great deterrent to crime.

Did I?

Trump was an unmitigated disaster as president. So that could be a reason. Or I could have voted for a 3rd party candidate. Or I could have just not voted.

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

I am not a hall monitor.

You are.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

Yawn

Evidently too long

Light saber? Nah.

Did I?

Trump was an unmitigated disaster as president. So that could be a reason. Or I could have voted for a 3rd party candidate. Or I could have just not voted.

Trump was the best president since Lincoln.

Ask my portfolio

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Means nothing , there is a decrease in all crime groups even including white collar crime.

Means nothing? The problem most people have with guns is that they are used to murder people. A drop in the murder rates involving guns means a lot.
It means nothing other than all crimes are reducing in numbers.Says nothing about any crime specifically. Was that your point ace.

My point is that the violent crime rates have dropped. If you want to call that irrelevant, that is up to you.
Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

said that did i , I said it means nothing specific since all crime rates for every crime has decreased.

About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978. Gun purchases, however, have hit historic highs in recent years and during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. How Many Gun Owners Are In The United States?

Facts show owning more than 40 guns is actually fairly common in the United States, and violence falls most heavily on the country’s poorest neighborhoods The gun numbers: just 3% of American adults own a collective 133m firearms

View attachment 486736
YOU AREN"T EVEN CLOSE TO KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YUK YUK! So much more effective waiting to source things .
How many homes in North Korea have guns?

You may resume eating dirt

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

So not hitting what I aimed at is the same as shooting something I did not want to shoot?

If I miss when I am target shooting, the bullet hits either a backstop or an embankment.
If I miss when I am hunting, the bullet hits bushes and perhaps a tree.

I would not count either case as "shooting something you don't want to shoot".

Geritol time

Nah. But in a couple of hours it will be time for a drink. Either Buffalo Trace or a gin & tonic.

For alcoholics yea

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

Yawn

Evidently too long

Light saber? Nah.

Did I?

Ask my portfolio

My portfolio did very well too. But that is not the only job of a president.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

So not hitting what I aimed at is the same as shooting something I did not want to shoot?

If I miss when I am target shooting, the bullet hits either a backstop or an embankment.
If I miss when I am hunting, the bullet hits bushes and perhaps a tree.

I would not count either case as "shooting something you don't want to shoot".

Geritol time

Nah. But in a couple of hours it will be time for a drink. Either Buffalo Trace or a gin & tonic.

For alcoholics yea

Again, you pretend to know me. It is rather dishonest of you to do so over and over.

These people are morons.

But so is their base.

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

I am not a hall monitor.

You are.

This place needs people to maintain order. Otherwise, it descends to chaos.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

Yawn

Evidently too long

Light saber? Nah.

Did I?

Ask my portfolio

Trump Market 67% Obama 178% and the fact is if Trump wasn't in office it would have done better simply following the rate of increase that OBAMA established in his record breaking market. Trump is a total pile of shit. absolutely worthless as a president , a do nothing president at that. The worst president in my lifetime by a mile.

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So if I even knew, it still wouldn't mean shit. You are trying to compare America to North Korea. You must be kidding.

Why do right wingers complain about socialism?

That isn't even a question that's the crazy part , the crazy part is suggesting that it even exists in this country , it doesn't nor will it ever, you don't ever move from American capitalism to socialism. There isn't enough Commies , socialist or Marxist in this country to fill a thimble. The only way it can be made that way is if the most stupid people among us defines what they mean. The problem is socialism , communism and Marxism already have a definition and that definitions says theirs is totally brain dead stupid and all they had to do is simply look up the definition. They are to fricken stupid to do that though. Hell it doesn't even make it on their number one thing that makes it Communist socialist or Marxist ,it can't even get past the prime directive that defines them., The only way it is ever implemented.

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

Yawn

Evidently too long

Light saber? Nah.

Did I?

Ask my portfolio

What do you call a moron with a 2000 dollar stimulus check in their hand?

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

Light saber? Nah.

Never
Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

source

View attachment 486736

So if I even knew, it still wouldn't mean shit. You are trying to compare America to North Korea. You must be kidding.
Look kid if you take away all of the guns then America is North Korea. One of the reasons for the second amendment is so that Americans can rise up against an oppressive government. If their are no guns then anyone can come into your house for any reason or anytime. Which is what North Korea has. So the truth is if you want guns banned you should move your lazy ass to North Korea NOW.

So you got the balls

CIAO

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

Yawn

Evidently too long

Light saber? Nah.

Did I?

Ask my portfolio

Dusty?

Next

Next

Of course you do.

Yes I know that I do.

P45HSD1-2T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yawning

Light saber? Nah.

Light saber? Nah.

Yawn

Evidently too long

Light saber? Nah.

Did I?

Ask my portfolio

Dusty?

Dusty what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back