GOP in serious trouble!

Keep drinking your kook-aid and trying to spread the message around, but it ain't working. :)

The Tea Party were the ones who starting the yelling at town hall meeting. The tea Party were the ones who began wearing fire arms to political events. Are there a great many extreme members of the Tea Party? OH YEAH! Their agenda is to imtimidate. They are in the process ofpulling that same plan on the GOP right now.

Tea party leaders anxious about extremists - More politics- msnbc.com

The Tea Party cult: An extremist threat to America | Capitol Hill Blue

The Unrepentant Tea Partier: Guns and the Tea Party

1968 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The tea party is the average every day person that's fed up with the continued journey down the road to a nanny state using their money to do it. Your fantasies of there being some kind of a problem between the 'Tea Party' and the GOP where the average every day voter is concerned will soon be proven wrong. The powers-that-be in the GOP party may not be happy about it, but they're going to have to change their view point or get the hell out of the way. You Dems should be familiar with that concept now that the progressive left has taken over your party. The difference here is that the Tea Party is not extremist, no matter how you like to continue saying that it is.

I couldnt' agree more.

Will the Reps gain seats in NOV?? Yes they will.

The Dems have certainly screwed the pooch with their majority. They have completely ignored the wishs of the taxpayers in order to be part of the "Historic Moment" with the healthcare clusterfuck that they passed. They are now passing bills to spend even more money. Oh yeah. That will look good on the ol resume.

The TP is a millstone around their neck. Do Republican candidates have the balls to tell the TP to go fuck themselves?

If not...the long term prospects are doomed

I remember in 04, 05, etc, when people on the right were saying that the far left progressive movement was tearing up the Democratic Party. Then........the far left progressives like Pelosi and Obama got swept into office. Much on the shoulders if basically ignorant voters who got infatuated with Hope and Change.

So, how is this any different? The Tea Party ideals are the future of America, like it or not. What banner it will be under is up for debate, but those ideals will be our future. Whether that be from political change, or societal collapse, the end result will be Americans that will have to live more modestly, more responsibly, with less handouts, harder work ethics, etc, and a government that spends less. If you don't like that, well, you should move. But that is our future, without question.

The Tea Party were the ones who starting the yelling at town hall meeting. The tea Party were the ones who began wearing fire arms to political events. Are there a great many extreme members of the Tea Party? OH YEAH! Their agenda is to imtimidate. They are in the process ofpulling that same plan on the GOP right now.

Back in 1775 there also were people screaming at town hall meetings and carrying guns. Turned out well for America.

Truth is, Tea Party ideals are our future whether you like it or not. It may be under a different name banner, it may not. But less handouts, less government spending, more individual responsiblity, etc, are inevitablly our future. Everyone, even Bill Clinton, keeps saying our systems are unsustainable. When it all comes down in a collapse, or in just political change, the ideals of the Tea Party are those that all of you and I will functioning under.

Get used to it.

That's hip, Francis.

Got anything more recent?

Like within the last 40 years or so?

Obviously there are a number. Just watch what is happening in North Carolina. You didn't miss McConnel's huge disappointment when the unelectable Ron...I mean Rand Paul won, did you? It is just the beginning or a terribly uncomfortable alicance. The GOP is shaking in their boots at this very moment...

They had the opportunity to take one or both of he houses back. The Tea Party will make that very difficult, if not impossible. That is what happens when one prostitutes oneself. Now it ain't so much fun...

I'm not sure what you're crowing about??? Tell me you think the dems will hold their majorities, and why. The Tea Party guys won't vote with the dems will they? So what does it matter if Tea-Baggers win or GOP guys win? The point of the exercise is to expel Pelosi & Reid. then to restore fiscal discipline to the Budget.

Oh yeah, W was a real fiscal warrior wasn't he. We fought two wars and are still fighting them that he began. Instead of finding a way to pay for them, he gave the wealthy a tax cut, DURING A PERIOD WE ARE AT WAR. His greatest contribution to our present state was to put forth a budget that didn't even include expenditures for the war.

Yeah, let's restore GOP fiscal discipline...:cuckoo:

You do know George W. Bush, by law, cannot run for president again? That should be plastered in Times Square so all you liberals will finally, FINALLY move on from George W. Bush. I've never in my life seen such fanatical obsession the left has over two individual men: Bush and Obama. No wonder you guys are so sympatheic to gay rights. But seriously, when we say we are gonna vote in someone more fiscally responsible.............we don't mean Bush. You can let it go. Really, it's OK.

That's hip, Francis.

Gerrymandering is the only thing keeping Dems from a triple digit House loss this November

lol!..

..stoooopid fuck republican cheerleaders claiming republicans 'balanced the budget" from ?1994 to 2000 :rolleyes:

...firstly and foremostly, you stoooopid fuck republicrats are worse than ignorant about the origin, nature, etc. of even one 'dollar'...so it would seem your 'understandings' and opinions about illion 'dollar' budget$ are worth jack squat..stfu..

...secondly, i believe you'll find the stinking accounting procedure$ used to declare a/the 'balanced budget' are fraudulent, incomplete, etc..

...(too much brainwa$h republicrat teevee and radio for the stooopid fuck republicrat babblers.) ;)

...please learn what a dollar is, you goddamned fool republicrat economics babblers..

Last edited:
That's hip, Francis.

Gerrymandering is the only thing keeping Dems from a triple digit House loss this November

What's been gerrymandered?

*edit*

"Triple digit"? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

simpsons_clue.jpg

Clue: Get one today

Record deficits, horrific unemployment, 2 near miss terrorists attacks, talk of downgrading US credit rating, yeah that's a record gonna bring the Dems success in November

No Shit?
Really???

Do you think the Tea party movement was started with the sole purpose of targeting Democrats?
It was a 2-pronged attack.
TEA = Taxed Enough Already
By BOTH parties.

TARP was the genesis of it.
Proposed and supported by a Republican President.

The people with the most to fear do not have (D) or (R) after their name.
They're the ones with (I) in FRONT of their name, on the ballot.

No, the good ol' days under a Republican congress.

I dont think he realizes that it's Congress that controls the budget.

The Budget of the United States Government
is the President's proposal to the U.S. Congress which recommends funding levels for the next fiscal year, beginning October 1.

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan

You were saying?

I dont think he realizes that it's Congress that controls the budget.

The Budget of the United States Government
is the President's proposal to the U.S. Congress which recommends funding levels for the next fiscal year, beginning October 1.

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan

You were saying?

Yea Frank, domestic terrorists like to dismantle the foundations of our society...

Education is the cheap defense of nations.
Edmund Burke

Clue: Get one today

You know, Francis. I've known you long enough to know how you respond when called out on your bullshit statements that you have absolutely no way of backing up.

So does this stuff come to you at night while you are sleeping or what? I mean, what is the genesis to the creative process that drives your bullshit statements?

Since they are still tallying the census up, I think it's safe to say nothing has been redistricted yet.

Nice try.

On nose! How will we win the governorships in NJ VA and the Kennedy seat? Dear me!

Oh nose! How could the GOP lose 15 Senate seats since 2006?

By acting like tax n' spend Democrats?

Let's face it: Politicians in both parties are an endangered species this November. Congress' approval rating is lower than Obama's. And that's really really bad. Most of the country is disgusted with both parties, although Democrats have the edge in disgust since they have reneged on every single promise they made since '06 and continue to govern in a feckless manner that says "Fuck You" to this country.

Forum List

Back