GOP House: Jan 6 Commission

It will have to happen in the name of Trump.

Otherwise it can't happen. We all can at least see some cracks forming in the GOP's armour as the pressing decision needs to be made for Trump or no Trump.

No, it will have to happen in the name of the Constitutional Republic.

We either stand up and fight, or continue to curl up on the floor while the Nazis kick us.

We won the house, not by the margins we wanted - but Americans are in charge. All we have to do is NOT squander the power this time.

Hit the Nazis back, hit them HARD. Impeach Quid Pro, put Herr Leaksensmears under oath and grill him about his felonies.

Those witnesses aren’t likely to give you the testimony you’re looking for.

If you even know what you’re looking for.

No, they will all plead the 5th.

THAT too, is an answer.

If Herr Leaksensmears, Meritless Garland, openly declares that he refuses to answer because it will incriminate him - that speaks volumes.

No, it will have to happen in the name of the Constitutional Republic.

We either stand up and fight, or continue to curl up on the floor while the Nazis kick us.

We won the house, not by the margins we wanted - but Americans are in charge. All we have to do is NOT squander the power this time.

Hit the Nazis back, hit them HARD. Impeach Quid Pro, put Herr Leaksensmears under oath and grill him about his felonies.
As an outsider, I concur with any and all actions taken to put down the Nazi element in America.

But I still see the necessity of Trump still holding enough power to intimidate the FBI/DOJ/CIA/etc. Otherwise, any violent action attempted by Trump will result in a bullet or jail.

Thanks for asking for my opinion. You'll notice that I don't take a side. If anything, I'm still hopeful for Trump on account of he being the lesser threat for nuclear war against Russia.

I can return your interest in my opinion with at least an objective and relatively unbiased opinions

No, they will all plead the 5th.

THAT too, is an answer.

If Herr Leaksensmears, Meritless Garland, openly declares that he refuses to answer because it will incriminate him - that speaks volumes.
Merick Garland was a federal judge on Jan 6th. I have no idea what you think he will refuse to answer because had nothing to do with it.

Assuming for the moment the predictions that the GOP will take the house come to pass....

Should the GOP disband the commission?
Or should it recall the various witnesses and, under oath, cross-examine them?

As a Democrat / liberal / leftist, which would you prefer?
I think they should just censure the members of that committee for unethical practices.

As an outsider, I concur with any and all actions taken to put down the Nazi element in America.

But I still see the necessity of Trump still holding enough power to intimidate the FBI/DOJ/CIA/etc. Otherwise, any violent action attempted by Trump will result in a bullet or jail.

Thanks for asking for my opinion. You'll notice that I don't take a side. If anything, I'm still hopeful for Trump on account of he being the lesser threat for nuclear war against Russia.

I can return your interest in my opinion with at least an objective and relatively unbiased opinions
So you are going to turn on your DemNazi Fascist Globalist Hair Sniffing Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby Brethren?

Assuming for the moment the predictions that the GOP will take the house come to pass....

They should release anyone who is still incarcerated while waiting for trial.

Merick Garland was a federal judge on Jan 6th. I have no idea what you think he will refuse to answer because had nothing to do with it.

Herr Leaksensmears has conducted a campaign of slander and defamation against the enemy of his Reich. Meritless Garland, in COLLUSION with the DNC controlled press has leaked information crafted and curated by his corrupt agency to defame political opponents and create the impression of criminality where none exists.

These leaks by Garland are felonies, which he engages in freely, knowing that he is above the law.

Herr Leaksensmears has conducted a campaign of slander and defamation against the enemy of his Reich. Meritless Garland, in COLLUSION with the DNC controlled press has leaked information crafted and curated by his corrupt agency to defame political opponents and create the impression of criminality where none exists.

These leaks by Garland are felonies, which he engages in freely, knowing that he is above the law.
What slander specifically?

Immediately stop every goddamn commission, and investigation and tell the US citizens that the Republican party is going to try and fix things. If they make an effort to do that instead of wasting tax payer money on things that never get results . They will take the Presidency and the Senate.

Obviously, the Democrats set up this commission to tell the story they want told - they admitted as much.
Sounds like an abuse of power. Accountability is due.
If the Republicans could steer the Commission and hold Pelosi and others accountable quickly and swiftly, then I’d be open to it. But, if Pelosi were called to the stand, Democrats would sue, disrupt, and delay. It’s not worth it.

If the Republicans could steer the Commission and hold Pelosi and others accountable quickly and swiftly, then I’d be open to it. But, if Pelosi were called to the stand, Democrats would sue, disrupt, and delay. It’s not worth it.
Yeah. It’s Pelosi’s fault that a violent crowd broke into the Capitol intent on murdering her. She’s the one that caused this

It’s Pelosi’s fault that a violent crowd broke into the Capitol intent on murdering her.
Give it a rest moron. There were no officials that died J6 as a result of a rioter's actions. The only murder was that of an UNARMED, trespasser who was summarily executed by one of Piglosi's gestapo. Indeed, the only official threat that I heard was Piglosi's when she said, "I'd like to punch him in the face" referring to sitting POTUS, Donald Trump.

Give it a rest moron. There were no officials that died J6 as a result of a rioter's actions. The only murder was that of an UNARMED, trespasser who was summarily executed by one of Piglosi's gestapo. Indeed, the only official threat that I heard was Piglosi's when she said, "I'd like to punch him in the face" referring to sitting POTUS, Donald Trump.
I don’t know what you think an “official” threat is as opposed to an unofficial threat is, but LOTS of Trump loving rioters made LOTS of threats that day.

Only a moron sees a violent crowd of Trump worshiping psychos beat police and smash windows while chanting for the death of those who oppose them and thinks that this is all Pelosi’s fault.

Forum List

Back