MSNBC wants Fetterman for president in 2024

If the people of Pennsylvania love what Uncle Festerman did to Braddock, maybe people nationwide might agree too?

Fetterman is an ideal inheritor of the Biden mantle.

The main problem that Fetterman would have is not being black.

A black chick is now 2nd in line, it will be tough for any Democrat to jump over her unless they were black too.

Of course, Fetterman could SAY he was black, and libs would believe it. During this election cycle, Fetterman told people he was a working class tough and the real mccoy with his prison style tattoos.

And they believe that. If he started shucking and jiving, I think they'd fall for it IMHO.

I knew this country was in trouble.........but huh? We got weekend at bernies going on right now. Sequel? Can we a least get someone approaching high 70's, low 80's IQ? I know its a reach but let's put our best foot forward.

Last edited:
Another circle jerk by jerks. I wonder why those above spend their time posting hateful and racist comments. I suppose they seek the attention of other jerks and not knowing how dumb they are.

Another circle jerk by jerks. I wonder why those above spend their time posting hateful and racist comments. I suppose they seek the attention of other jerks and not knowing how dumb they are.

Sorry, I forgot to include you in the list of cultists who would enthusiastically praise Fetterman's intelligence and elocution as soon as you got the order to do so.

The democratic hopefuls for 2024 will be Biden, Fetterman, and these three

I can't wait for the debates to see who will be chosen...........er............um..........elected

Last edited:
Screw it.
Why not?

Lets go All In on Clown Show!!!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Might as well get a few laughs as the house of cards finally collapses.

What could go wrong with Legalized Heroin, $0 Dollar Bail, and Releasing all the Criminals From Prison to run free in the streets?
In the move Being There a black woman said of Chauncey Gardner it is a white's man world. She is right and she now knows it and still votes for it. So ph uk her.

Forum List

Back