GOP has no Message/Platform Beyond: Don't take the Vaccine, and Cry about the Border

If you got the vaccine, you owe Trump a debt of gratitude, idiot.
So why isn't the Trump death cult lining up around the block to get the vaccine so they can gloat over Trump's achievement?

Positively schizophrenic.

So why isn't the Trump death cult lining up around the block to get the vaccine so they can gloat over Trump's achievement?

Positively schizophrenic.
You're a brainwashed idiot.

There's no such thing as a "Trump cult" you fucking stupid low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

You are one stupid mental case. You need to seek help from a mental health professional because your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Last edited:
He's a Republican you idiot
I used to be. For 38 years, I was Republican. I hung on for as long as I could, hoping the psychos, bigots, retards, hypocrites, and liars who hijacked the party would fade away.

But after Trump was elected, I knew it was hopeless and changed my registration to Independent.

Unlike Trump, I would never be a Democrat.

What is the GOP message for future economic growth and continued destruction of covid or further advancing the economy?

They have none and have resorted to crying about taking the vaccine that helps the country and crying about the border, which is their favorite past time.

Meanwhile Biden got the covid relief bill, about to get the infrastructure bill, Covid cases plumeted from records, and Biden ramped up vaccine distribution to 4 M/day. Oh and GDP and jobs are booming and America is Back. The GOP has done nothing but obstruct.

If the idiot trumpers would just get the vaccine covid would be no more.

Show your support for Trump, by not getting the vaccine...

Biden has the best first 5 months in US history and the GOP has done absolutely nothing to contribute to that record success, beyond supplying the tears.

Ummmmmmmmm, Covid cases are surging. Don't read the news much, do you?

Forum List

Back