GOP Governer candidate in Michigan believes child rape victim will heal by having rapists baby

So, you lied.

She speaks of a bond between a mother and child.

Yet, you find that evil.
She appears to be greenlighting the forced consequences of child rape. Removing all right of the rape victim here to make a decision.

"Dixon replied that she had spoken to people who were the children of rape victims and that "the bond that those two people made and the fact that out of that tragedy there was healing through that baby, it's something that we don't think about."

Healing through the baby???..in whose dream world? Again, this is just giving the tacit go ahead to commit sexual assault.

I agree, where do Republicans dig these whack-a-doodles up? :auiqs.jpg:

I am. I have five children and grandchildren. Do you have any daughters? Would you insist they have a rapist's baby? How about your wife?
Of course not I never said that so stop freaking out... but what I did say is absolutely true... not all rape victims want to kill their baby's....
So you libs can stop using that in your arguments... and this candidate is 100% correct... the love and devotion to a soul that relies on you can and does change your world... too bad you have forgotten that feeling....

You don’t kill the child after it is born!

Simple as that but if the woman was raped and want to abort in the first fifteen weeks or take a morning after pills then by all means!
Oh please. You know that babies born after botched abortions are killed after they are born. You know of the opposition to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act. Anyone serious about supporting abortion of children conceived in rape should be demanding these children be executed. Otherwise you support forced pregnancy.

Oh please. You know that babies born after botched abortions are killed after they are born. You know of the opposition to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act. Anyone serious about supporting abortion of children conceived in rape should be demanding these children be executed. Otherwise you support forced pregnancy.
I also know you are a mentally unstable person that support forcing anyone everyone to live under your delusional way of thinking!

Fifteen weeks and morning after pill is perfectly fine and because you disagree with me, well like that has never happened before!

You just want to use some stupid argument as to say “ I win “ when you know fully well your words are just pathetic!

I also know you are a mentally unstable person that support forcing anyone everyone to live under your delusional way of thinking!

Fifteen weeks and morning after pill is perfectly fine and because you disagree with me, well like that has never happened before!

You just want to use some stupid argument as to say “ I win “ when you know fully well your words are just pathetic!
And after 15 weeks? A rapist can just keep a victim locked away for 15 weeks and what would you do? Abort the children of rape or not?

There is also a civilised way that American women are now fighting for. The gop needs to abandon this nonsense and come back to reality.
Selfichness and cruelty was always a vote winner.
You either have the child or you murder it......you vote for murder.

For those Republicans on this thread fighting so hard for pedorapist-rights ...

... is that a GOP party plank, or is it just your own personal position?
What?... are you insane?.... who is trying to do that?... example please....

You're forcing girls to bear a pedorapist's baby. That makes you pro-pedorapist.
No we aren't... we are commenting on what the candidate said... that healing can occur through the raising and caring for a baby....
Not every rape victim wants to kill their baby's....

You were the one who told me I had to get the Covid vaccine and wear a facediaper no questions asked.
Short memory Commie???
Plus you keep forgetting Dimmers are the fascists, not us real people.
It was good advice.
Whats your advice to the pregnant rape victim ? Dont get raped ?
Youre a clown.

It was good advice.
Whats your advice to the pregnant rape victim ? Dont get raped ?
Youre a clown.
I give advice when asked, not cramming it up people's pelosis.....
And you weren't giving advice, Commie. You were demanding it like a good little brownshirt.
I am a clown? You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back