GOP Funding Bill Ignores Assistance to Israel

Yes! Thanks for recognizing that. You know, that happens in nearly ALL bills proposed, by the right OR the left. So when everyone starts saying “the republicans voted against a bill for …whatever”, dig a little and find what that “poison pill” is. There always seems to be one in there.
Except the Republicans were on the hook for preventing a shutdown. Not smart to poison your own redemption. As we saw, it was not necessary.

An ally in an oil-rich area of the world dominated by Islamo-nazis hellbent on destroying the west. Kinda like what Iran was during the Cold War before carter allowed the Islamo-nazis to overthrow.
I think you need to back up your timeline to 1953 when the cia and the british spooks overthrew the elected leader there and installed their own Shaw, That's when the party started, they used too just sell us oil, we didn't have ti take it, and nobody hared anybody. frem wiki The Coup in Iran was the CIA's first successful coup operation.[14] Mossadeq was removed from power and Iran oil shares were split amongst the British, French, and United States for a 25-year agreement in which Iran would earn 50% of the oil profits.

I think you need to back up your timeline to 1953 when the cia and the british spooks overthrew the elected leader there and installed their own Shaw, That's when the party started, they used too just sell us oil, we didn't have ti take it, and nobody hared anybody. frem wiki The Coup in Iran was the CIA's first successful coup operation.[14] Mossadeq was removed from power and Iran oil shares were split amongst the British, French, and United States for a 25-year agreement in which Iran would earn 50% of the oil profits.
There was this little item known as the Cold War that played heavily into that strategy. Those who like to trash the US for the installation of the puppet shah always conveniently ignore that minor detail. As though the resulting regime is an improvement.
Phony.

Not supporting this administration's request for $100 billion to support foreign wars is cutting our spending. Now we need to apply that principle to our own agencies and departments. Johnson is a greater success than that WEF monkey McCarthy ever was.

Israel helped us when we were hit in NYC a few years back with American Air planes that were packed with Americans with re to who, what, when, where, and why those planes hit the WTC. That helped us immensely in preventing another 9/11. Had they said "Why can't America take care of itself," we'd have strike after strike until our investigators found out who what when where and why.

They are one of our strongest allies, and were we shocked when we found out they lost 6 million people in WWII, so we went to bat for them at that time. The same people who killed the 6 million Hebrews went on to the next generation of beating up on America on 9/11. It wasn't clear to us who did it at first. Our allies in Israel made sure we were totally informed at an expense of time and life to them. Now the Hitlerian participants in WWII from the Middle East have bombed out Israel, and we're simply returning the favor.

We could be next, unless they obliterate Israel entirely. We'd be stoopid not to help Israel, and you can't fix stupid once it convinces you doing nothing is the thing to do. The Nazis alligned themselves and used Arab countries in WWII with the promise that after the Nazis were in control of Europe, Hitler told them he'd "clean up" the Arab lands, too. It was the bargain made in hell, and if we don't help Israel, they won't be around because genocide is the Nazi way, and the Arabs got infected since they weren't too keen on Israel ever for thousands of years.

Really Israel spent billions of dollars doing that?

And we didn't fight WWII for Israel.

And why is it you think Hamas can obliterate Israel? And there is no Muslim country that can do anything to us right .

All we need to do is secure our borders and our coastlines with our military and stop pretending that policing the world is "keeping us safe" it's not. What it is doing is draining our resources that we could put to much better use here at home for our own people.

Theorhetically. I don't think there is a metric between X numbers of IRS agents = Y (more revenue collected by the IRS in exact figures). But more IRS agents do equal more revenue for the government.

The tax law is the real problem.

What does the newest illegal alien crossing the Rio Grande and Jeff Bezos have in common? Neither one will pay a penny in income taxes
And Republicans are more interested in ensuring the likes of Bezos aren’t compelled to pay taxes rather than reducing debt.

Really Israel spent billions of dollars doing that?

And we didn't fight WWII for Israel.

And why is it you think Hamas can obliterate Israel? And there is no Muslim country that can do anything to us right .

All we need to do is secure our borders and our coastlines with our military and stop pretending that policing the world is "keeping us safe" it's not. What it is doing is draining our resources that we could put to much better use here at home for our own people.

1700133080546.jpeg

1700133131507.jpeg
1700133221453.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^
I rest my case.

Mostly the R's. But a lot of D's ignore this stark fact too. The big difference is that alot of D's want to change it. Few R's do.

If a lot of (D)'s wanted to change that they would at least try. When in power they do not. A few want to change it.

And?

An act of terrorism is all it was. Were we saying that America was going to be destroyed because of it?

And did Israel fork over billions of dollars in aid to "help"

The answer is no.
Military intelligence is not available to us for security reasons, but they are very sensitive to enemies that may want to do to America on a larger scale than what they practiced on Israel on Oct 7, 2023, and even though I don't like what I'm hearing, some say our entire country is a target, and I'm not taking it lightly. I reserve the right to believe that we're not as safe as it seems. I'm done with this subject, and if that means my only source of comfort is through prayers to the Lord and my church, so be it.

Edit: typo

Military intelligence is not available to us for security reasons, but they are very sensitive to enemies that may want to do to America on a larger scale than what they practiced on Israel on Oct 7, 2023, and even though I don't like what I'm hearing, some say our entire country is a target, and I'm not taking it lightly. I reserve the right to believe that we're not as safe as it seems. I'm done with this subject, and if that means my only source of comfort is through prayers to the Lord and my church, so be it.

Edit: typo

Cool so all we need to do is trade information and that won't cost us billions of dollars But you wouldn't settle for just that would you?

Forum List

Back