Congress is right to block funding for Israel

Lying much are you… When the United States rearmed Israel so they could continue defending themselves during the Yom Kippur war in 1973..King Faisal of Saudi Arabia put an embargo on the selling of oil to the United States this was followed by other muslim oil producing nations.. How praytell where the Israelis responsible for the oil embargo tell us with your twisted logic… You are using Taqiyya once again which is half truths lies and innendoes …
silly shimon, It is likely to snow in the Metropolitan area in a few days-----Israel did that too.

Well my daughter was there! Should I believe her or some dumbass on the internet?
All she can tell you is what she has been told by superiors, and from my time in the Army and what I see today, the leadership in the military is very often toxic, especially at the higher levels.

The fact is Admiral, that US troops are today, 20 years later, helping steal oil from arab countries hostile to Izrael. That means that to some degree or the other, Bush's invasion of Iraq, based on the fraud that was 911, was about oil. Smedley Butler USMC about 100 years ago, pointed out the same regarding his tours of duty.

All she can tell you is what she has been told by superiors, and from my time in the Army and what I see today, the leadership in the military is very often toxic, especially at the higher levels.

The fact is Admiral, that US troops are today, 20 years later, helping steal oil from arab countries hostile to Izrael. That means that to some degree or the other, Bush's invasion of Iraq, based on the fraud that was 911, was about oil. Smedley Butler USMC about 100 years ago, pointed out the same regarding his tours of duty.
You wouldn't know a fact if you tripped over it. We don't get the oil from the Kurdish areas of Syria and Iraq. Never have and never will. There is no stealing. Our bases there are to protect a people and prevent them from being wiped out by Islamic radicals who disapprove of their religious views. Anything else is simply a figment of your imagination.

Try harder to educate yourself and stop parroting conspiracy theories.

You wouldn't know a fact if you tripped over it. We don't get the oil from the Kurdish areas of Syria and Iraq. Never have and never will. There is no stealing. Our bases there are to protect a people and prevent them from being wiped out by Islamic radicals who disapprove of their religious views. Anything else is simply a figment of your imagination.

Try harder to educate yourself and stop parroting conspiracy theories.
well----I wish----as to oil----In Kurdish areas? news to me

Well this is getting interesting.

---GOP Border Demands Drive New Government Shutdown Threat---

"The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S. aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED
Yep, it's time to question the funding of these countries.

Yep, it's time to question the funding of these countries.

Thank you.

I'm sure that aid to several other countries deserves closer examination but the Israelis have exploited America more blatantly than any other aid recipient.

"How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public." CONTINUED

Thank you.

I'm sure that aid to several other countries deserves closer examination but the Israelis have exploited America more blatantly than any other aid recipient.

"How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/
ROFLMAO @
On May 7, 2014, AFP published a little known report by Newsweek magazine, which revealed several “classified” briefings in recent months given by “the Department of Homeland Security, the State Department, the FBI and the National Counterintelligence Directorate,” in which there were shocking findings that “Israel spies on the United States more than any other ally does and these activities have reached an alarming level…The main targets are US industrial and technical secrets.”ng that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public."
got that grau thing, fellow cyberbuddies? Newsweek published classified homeland
security briefings !!!!!!! SHEEEEESH

---The Senate voted down a sweeping national security and border reform package on Wednesday after most Senate Republicans banded together with a handful of Democrats to reject the legislation their leadership helped negotiate for months.---

---The bill included more than $60 billion in aid for Ukraine as it fends off a Russian invasion and $14 billion for Israel in its war in Gaza, and has long been a top national security priority for President Biden.---

Forum List

Back