GOP Funding Bill Ignores Assistance to Israel

The CR offered by the new Speaker is without funding for assistance to the country of Israel. I thought Republicans/Conservatives were in favor of supporting Israel?

From the link: "The proposal leaves out funding the Biden administration requested for Israel, Ukraine and the U.S.-Mexico border."
If only they would do the right thing, and cut all aid to Israel. Why would our criminal government fund a right wing facsist government committing genocide like Israel.

Why are you supporting a right wing fascist government? I thought you were a shit lib.

The CR offered by the new Speaker is without funding for assistance to the country of Israel. I thought Republicans/Conservatives were in favor of supporting Israel?

From the link: "The proposal leaves out funding the Biden administration requested for Israel, Ukraine and the U.S.-Mexico border."
I'm confused. I thought you guys wanted Ukraine funded.

Everyone says we must support Israel without conditions because it is in our interests, but no one can say what those interests are exactly.
Hint, it's black, gooey, smells badly and the world will collapse without it.

If that's not enough, keep watching The View, maybe they'll tell you

A person couldn’t cut their credit card debt without getting a raise? Forgoing that $5 Starbucks latte and applying it to the debt would not be an option? Who knew?
It’s the IRS’s role to ensure both corporate entities and individuals pay their tax responsibilities in accordance with the law; corporate entities and individuals who attempt to cheat or otherwise avoid paying their lawful taxes are identified by the IRS and compelled to do so, thus increasing revenue and reducing debt.

When Republicans seek to hobble and undermine the IRS from doing its job is further proof that indeed Republicans have no interest in reducing debt.

It’s the IRS’s role to ensure both corporate entities and individuals pay their tax responsibilities in accordance with the law; corporate entities and individuals who attempt to cheat or otherwise avoid paying their lawful taxes are identified by the IRS and compelled to do so, thus increasing revenue and reducing debt.

When Republicans seek to hobble and undermine the IRS from doing its job is further proof that indeed Republicans have no interest in reducing debt.
Theorhetically. I don't think there is a metric between X numbers of IRS agents = Y (more revenue collected by the IRS in exact figures). But more IRS agents do equal more revenue for the government.

The tax law is the real problem.

What does the newest illegal alien crossing the Rio Grande and Jeff Bezos have in common? Neither one will pay a penny in income taxes

Update!

There are reports that dogs are eating the corpses outside the hospital in Gaza city. Israeli snipers are preventing the removal and burial of dead bodies.

Worldwide anti-Semitism is spreading faster than a brain tumor on steroids

Thank you.

First of all, this is about as much of a "war" as the Warsaw ghetto uprising was a "war" but pro Israel MSM has effectively deceived anyone who hasn't witnessed the evidence of Zionist genocide themselves.

I was in Southern Lebanon during the '73 War and saw evidence of IDF torture such as cigarette burns, missing fingers and other evidence that Israel Jews learned nothing from the Holocaust® from which they still profit.

As long as AIPAC and related Israeli lobbies run America's foreign policy, there will be no end to the $ Trillions the manage to extort from from working and needy Americans.

"The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED
What a load of horseshit.

Some of us believe in God, and we read and understand what the bible says about Israel. We have freedom of religion here in the USA, but the Founders were wisely advised not to put one religious body against another, which is why religious freedom is mentioned in the First Amendment to the Constitution of the USA. On more of a religious frame than that of the Constitution that is based on the Mosaic laws of old, this video explains part of the reason why we should support Israel, and it should help us understand why no one has correctly predicted the return of Christ the Lord and son of God--that even the angels do not know the day and time he will return with the understanding that Hamas means "violence":

Some of us believe in God, and we read and understand what the bible says about Israel. We have freedom of religion here in the USA, but the Founders were wisely advised not to put one religious body against another, which is why religious freedom is mentioned in the First Amendment to the Constitution of the USA. On more of a religious frame than that of the Constitution that is based on the Mosaic laws of old, this video explains part of the reason why we should support Israel, and it should help us understand why no one has correctly predicted the return of Christ the Lord and son of God--that even the angels do not know the day and time he will return:

Ooooooo, scary voice.

Some of us believe in God, and we read and understand what the bible says about Israel. We have freedom of religion here in the USA, but the Founders were wisely advised not to put one religious body against another, which is why religious freedom is mentioned in the First Amendment to the Constitution of the USA. On more of a religious frame than that of the Constitution that is based on the Mosaic laws of old, this video explains part of the reason why we should support Israel, and it should help us understand why no one has correctly predicted the return of Christ the Lord and son of God--that even the angels do not know the day and time he will return with the understanding that Hamas means "violence":

I think we should defend Israel because they are our allies and they were attacked. I don't care if they are jewish or not. Same goes for Ukraine.

Republicans aren’t seeking to “hobble” the IRS, but they don’t wish for it to be used for political purposes. Democrats have set a precedent that is hard to shake.

Forum List

Back