GOP for 2016. Braveheart needed

That is silly.

Most Iraqis hated Saddam. Murdering innocent children for the acts of a crazed dictator is worst than what the crazed dictator was doing.

Don't tell me who they hated. Tell me what they did about it...... NOTHING. That makes them accessories to the crimes.
So all the little Iraqi children deserve death.

It amazes me people like you exist in the 21st century. You are no different from the radical Islamist who murders innocents for Allah.

I suppose if you were an Iraqi under Saddam, you would bravely try to murder him...but more likely you would be thrown off a roof. You need to educate yourself on living in a totalitarian society.

Another thread on this stupid question? No one knew obama would come along later and fuck it up. Why don't the Democrat media outlets ask Hillary the question?

This is the operational response from the left - in an attempt to provide cover for that wide-assed bitch, and her inability to answer simple questions. Turn it on the 80 GOP candidates.

It STILL blows my mind that anyone - ANYONE would vote for that evil son-of-a-bitch.......but it just goes to show you how far this country has fallen.....
Don't exaggerate, it would only take a puff.
How many puffs have you had this morning?

You best not try to be clever, you're not and never will be.

My response would be, "Its inappropriate to armchair quarterback a former president years after the fact, eat it scumbag lib reporter"

Another thread on this stupid question? No one knew obama would come along later and fuck it up. Why don't the Democrat media outlets ask Hillary the question?
This is the operational response from the left - in an attempt to provide cover for that wide-assed bitch, and her inability to answer simple questions. Turn it on the 80 GOP candidates.

It STILL blows my mind that anyone - ANYONE would vote for that evil son-of-a-bitch.......but it just goes to show you how far this country has fallen.....
Don't exaggerate, it would only take a puff.
How many puffs have you had this morning?
You best not try to be clever, you're not and never will be.
Didn't mean to harsh your high.

Forum List

Back