GOP Eating Its Own

At least you're not ashamed to display your ignorance.

Unilateral policy, like Obamacare.

No Compromise, like Obama and Reid who refuses to negotiate with the GOP.

Excuse me, but your ignorance is so glaring I might need sunglasses.
Obamacare was voted and passed into law by Congress.
It was appealed and SCOTUS let it stand.
The House has voted 43 times to defeat O'care and lost.

Please go to MerriamWebster.com and look up the definition of unliateral, PotatoHead.

Oh, here, since you're obviously a wee bit lazy:

u·ni·lat·er·al
ˌyo͞onəˈlatərəl,-ˈlatrəl/
adjective
adjective: unilateral

(of an action or decision) performed by or affecting only one person, group, or country involved in a particular situation, without the agreement of another or the others.

thank you , that is a perfect description of how obamacare became law. UNILATERAL ACTION. DEMS ONLY. IN THE DARK OF NIGHT, NO FLOOR DISCUSSION, NO AMENDMENTS ALLOWED. DID I SAY, DEMS ONLY? YES, DEMS ONLY, OBAMA AND THE DEMS OWN THE MESS KNOWN AS ACA OR OBAMACARE.

It will bring the DNC down, obama has destroyed the democrat party. happy now, libs?

As long as you and others on the right continue to refuse to address the serious problems facing the GOP, and engage in these childish and failed attempts at deflection, the GOP will only continue to drift closer to the abyss of political irrelevance.

Please go to MerriamWebster.com and look up the definition of unliateral, PotatoHead.

u·ni·lat·er·al
adjective

(of an action or decision) performed by or affecting only one person, group, or country involved in a particular situation, without the agreement of another or the others.

How many Republicans voted for Obamacare? Right, none. That makes it unilateral. Which is why it sucks.

In a democracy, majority rules. Or did you not learn that in junior high school?

The Republicans in the House were warned that if they voted for the ACA, they would be primaried in the mid-terms with money from the Koch Bros. It's about money, honey.

OK so you admit no one in the GOP voted for it. That includes people like Olympia Snowe, who regularly voted with Dems.
By definition that makes Obamacare a unilateral program.
Thanks for playing. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It takes more than the letter of the alphabet to be a viable member of the GOP.

Graham ceased being one of their 'own' a long time ago.

It never ceases to amaze Me when the left fails to grasp the notion that the leftists in the GOP are not desirable and not one of 'their' own.

The GOP needs to change if America is to survive. I wish them luck.

u·ni·lat·er·al
adjective

thank you , that is a perfect description of how obamacare became law. UNILATERAL ACTION. DEMS ONLY. IN THE DARK OF NIGHT, NO FLOOR DISCUSSION, NO AMENDMENTS ALLOWED. DID I SAY, DEMS ONLY? YES, DEMS ONLY, OBAMA AND THE DEMS OWN THE MESS KNOWN AS ACA OR OBAMACARE.

It will bring the DNC down, obama has destroyed the democrat party. happy now, libs?

As long as you and others on the right continue to refuse to address the serious problems facing the GOP, and engage in these childish and failed attempts at deflection, the GOP will only continue to drift closer to the abyss of political irrelevance.

The GOP is not going anywhere. But keep believing that if it makes you feel good. Problem is that you are in for a rude awakening in 2014 and 2016 when the dems become a minority in both houses.

Then will you lefties continue to say "majority rules" ?

u·ni·lat·er·al
adjective

How many Republicans voted for Obamacare? Right, none. That makes it unilateral. Which is why it sucks.

In a democracy, majority rules. Or did you not learn that in junior high school?

The Republicans in the House were warned that if they voted for the ACA, they would be primaried in the mid-terms with money from the Koch Bros. It's about money, honey.

Considering we are a consitutional republic, the majority does not always rule, sometimes it takes a supermajority, like when trying to deny people rights.

u·ni·lat·er·al
adjective

Oh geez, here we go again, the evil Koch brothers, rulers of the world. WTF is wrong with you lefties?

The GOP is not going anywhere. But keep believing that if it makes you feel good. Problem is that you are in for a rude awakening in 2014 and 2016 when the dems become a minority in both houses.

If the Tea Party keeps up this ideological purge in the GOP, they will find themselves leading a distinctly minority party. Turning a political party into an extreme ideologically driven organization will ruin that party. There just ain't enough angry white men to vote as a majority.

Good grief, the Koch Bros (a la an assortment of PACs and political lobbyists) are sending up 4 challengers to primary Lindsay Graham into the dirt.

Tsk, tsk.....Why is the GOP eating its own? Cannibals!

This is going to require A LOT of popcorn, people.

Yet Another Challenger Jumps Into GOP Primary Against Lindsey Graham

Yet Another Challenger Jumps Into GOP Primary Against Lindsey Graham

6123992651_e8437a03b4_z.jpg

And you still posted to it.

If the Tea Party keeps up this ideological purge in the GOP, they will find themselves leading a distinctly minority party. Turning a political party into an extreme ideologically driven organization will ruin that party. There just ain't enough angry white men to vote as a majority.

And there's a growing number of angry white women, black women, and brown people who are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

Oh geez, here we go again, the evil Koch brothers, rulers of the world. WTF is wrong with you lefties?

Look into the Heritage Action group and related organizations, and then scratch below the surface.

GOP Eating Its Own

Nah, it is a self corrections as some to the extremes are being whittled down to size.

GOP Eating Its Own

Nah, it is a self corrections as some to the extremes are being whittled down to size.

Lindsay Graham is being attacked BY the extremists, and they are going to win because of $$$$$ poured into the TP campaigns.

Unless the U.S. Chamber of Commerce can rally businesses to fight back.

Real conservative = Unilateral policy-making and no compromising. Gotcha'.

At least you're not ashamed to display your ignorance.

Unilateral policy, like Obamacare.

No Compromise, like Obama and Reid who refuses to negotiate with the GOP.

u·ni·lat·er·al
adjective

Thanks for supporting my statement.

Gee, people said that about Reagan, that he was too extreme ever to appeal to middle of the road voters.
Oops.

And why do you care?

Look into the Heritage Action group and related organizations, and then scratch below the surface.

yep, Heritage Action Network egged the teaparty House members on to shut down the gubmint and lose $25,000,000,000 of productivity

GOP Eating Its Own

Lindsay Graham is being attacked BY the extremists, and they are going to win because of $$$$$ poured into the TP campaigns.

Unless the U.S. Chamber of Commerce can rally businesses to fight back.

yep, thats how the Moderate Repubs (I use that term loosely) beat that teaparty primary challenge in AL. Byrne wins Alabama runoff, in victory for GOP business wing

Last edited:
The mainstream will out $$$$ the extremists in the great majority of cases.

The extremists in the GOP congress who ally with the TPM will lose at least 1/2 of their candidates in the primaries.

Forum List

Back