GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
TRUMP 38.53% (31,493 votes)

CRUZ 21.51% (17,584 votes)

PAUL 15.7% (12,834 votes)

RUBIO 11.55% (9,442 votes)

CARSON 4.77% (3,901 votes)

FIORINA 4.62% (3,779 votes)

KASICH 1.94% (1,582 votes)

BUSH 1.38% (1,131 votes)

Which dwarf were they?

seven-dwarfs.jpg

Carson always gets Sleepy (and Doc)[/QUOTE]

Sleepy with a knife in his back pocket, and a hammer in his jacket...

What an amazing achievement. 2 full hours later and not one single detail about what any of them would do to grow the economy and raise stagnant middle and working class wages.

That's almost more amazing than karaoke singers who can sing an entire song offbeat and out of tune.
They said they would get out of the way. They would get rid of unnecessary Federal Regulations. They said they would lower the cost of doing business in America. What they didn't say was Democratic talking points that we, Conservatives, don't give a fuck about. And you just proved your opinion in this debate doesn't matter because you aren't voting in the primary.

If, "They said they would get out of the way" is enough for you, than I spose ignorance really is bliss.

What federal regulations are holding back all those jobs?

And how do either of those stupid talking points RAISE WAGES for the middle and working classes?

Repeating their nonsense means nothing.

Is Cruz still sounding like fingernails on a chalkboard?

Only to the very low IQ'd subversives, that like to troll a thread!
I'm not trolling. Look this thing is all over. Kasich will be president and rubio will be vp.

Is that why "Kasick" has a 3% poll rating?...Even Rubio is right behind Cruz at 12%
Polls don't mean anything this early so why do you keep posting them?

What an amazing achievement. 2 full hours later and not one single detail about what any of them would do to grow the economy and raise stagnant middle and working class wages.

That's almost more amazing than karaoke singers who can sing an entire song offbeat and out of tune.
They said they would get out of the way. They would get rid of unnecessary Federal Regulations. They said they would lower the cost of doing business in America. What they didn't say was Democratic talking points that we, Conservatives, don't give a fuck about. And you just proved your opinion in this debate doesn't matter because you aren't voting in the primary.

If, "They said they would get out of the way" is enough for you, than I spose ignorance really is bliss.

And how do either of those stupid talking points RAISE WAGES for the middle and working classes?

WWHD?

I'm not trolling. Look this thing is all over. Kasich will be president and rubio will be vp.

Is that why "Kasick" has a 3% poll rating?...Even Rubio is right behind Cruz at 12%
Polls don't mean anything this early so why do you keep posting them?
Because THEY are what people talk about! Why do you keep posting, it means nothing!

Raising wages is not the goal. What good is it to raise wages when inflation makes it a waste of time. That is a Democratic talking point.

That one question right there shows how utterly ignorant you are.

Why don't you google all the hundreds of thousands of regulations first and post them, then we'll see if anyone has the next YEAR to take off to go through them all and determine which ones are helping and which ones are hurting.

Until then, you just sound like a low information dumbass.

You couldn't have picked the one person with the WORST shot at it.

You must be high.
You mean the most experienced, sucessful, and most qualified by 10 fold over his counterparts.

It's a no brainer. Pick the candidate whos already done what we need done.

I'm the only smart American in this nation. You all are lacking common sense and brains.

Forum List

Back