GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

What an amazing achievement. 2 full hours later and not one single detail about what any of them would do to grow the economy and raise stagnant middle and working class wages.

That's almost more amazing than karaoke singers who can sing an entire song offbeat and out of tune.

rubio1.gif
And if you think he will be any better against hillary think again. But supposedly he's the chosen one. Watch his numbers go up and carson trump and fiorino to go down.

You must be drinking something HARDER than Rubio was!
I know president Obama and you senator are no Barrack Hussain Obama.

What an amazing achievement. 2 full hours later and not one single detail about what any of them would do to grow the economy and raise stagnant middle and working class wages.

That's almost more amazing than karaoke singers who can sing an entire song offbeat and out of tune.
They said they would get out of the way. They would get rid of unnecessary Federal Regulations. They said they would lower the cost of doing business in America. What they didn't say was Democratic talking points that we, Conservatives, don't give a fuck about. And you just proved your opinion in this debate doesn't matter because you aren't voting in the primary.

I like Kasich, but does anyone else?

Hes my pick to be the next President of the united states. Rubio will be his VP. Picked this 8 months ago.

You did. I have a record of it.

And I like him.

He is exactly correct about banks in his exchange with Cruz, but he lost the crowd because he explained it poorly. He was being too technical.
He gained the crowd because he's the smart one in the exchange with cruz. He turned eyes.

Let us hope. Because Kasich is what this country desperately needs right now.

i just got Direct TV, but i dont have Fox Biz yet, did i miss anything good? did Sarah Palin flash any body parts?

Well, she tried to sound intelligent. So basically, flashing a boob.

Clinton bashing. Terminal repetition. Clinton bashing.

Lower taxes. Fewer regulation. Clinton bashing. Fear mongering over terrorism.

A lot of anti-government applause lines. Clinton bashing.

Hes my pick to be the next President of the united states. Rubio will be his VP. Picked this 8 months ago.

And I like him.

He is exactly correct about banks in his exchange with Cruz, but he lost the crowd because he explained it poorly. He was being too technical.
He gained the crowd because he's the smart one in the exchange with cruz. He turned eyes.

Only if your a liberal.

And I like him.

Only if your a liberal.

Whatever fries your bacon, pig.

Forum List

Back