GOP Debate Audience Boos U.S. Soldier in Iraq

Yea, a young American can risk his life defending this country, just as long as WE can decide who they are allowed to love.

USArmyRetired, you are a disgrace to the uniform and a traitor to this nation.

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

Oh, stop the hysterical bullshit. You're such a fucking idiot.... no one is a 'traitor' because they disagree with your moronic crap.

Twit.

No one who boos an American soldier can call themselves a patriot.

Barry Goldwater said it best:
"Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism."
Do you not boo them when they kill? According to your above post we dont need soldiers that kill. Only in your ignorant liberal utopian view could someone think that the military does not need killers. Do you know how I know in reality that they do? Because I was one of them you stupid fucking sheep. In your utopia, you would be slaughtered, because you are a weak piece of shit.

It is a sign that Americans do not approve of gays in the military. I agree.

Yea, a young American can risk his life defending this country, just as long as WE can decide who they are allowed to love.

Edmund Burke
So a soldier defending his country is only exceptable in the liberal real when he is gay? The please explain all the liberal spitting on soldiers from before. You fucking liberals are so disgusting it makes even the most vile tyrant sick.

Any American willing to defend this country should not have to pass a sexual orientation test, a religious test or a conformity test.

Holy fuck, talk about crossing the line of scrimmage and getting yourself flattened.

Killing is a sin. The Bible says it. We don't need killers in the military.

What kind of freedom do you defend? The freedom to conform? The freedom of the 'folkish state'?

Yes, the soldiers should throw roses and daisies at the people trying to shoot them. :rolleyes:

Crawl back under your rock.

Does the Bible have a exception for killing?

There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

If you where in charge during the revolution England would still be in charge here and you would not have the internet to bash our troops with. You're a moron.

Did anyone bother to watch the linked video? There were a couple of boos. It was NOT 'the audience'. Just like the lie the OP tells about the audience cheering loudly about the 'let him die' comment by the previous debate moderator. There were a few people who cheered, NOT the entire audience.

The OP is an over reacting cry baby.

So chances are it was the liberal plants that they put into every GOP event.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

the literal translation is 'thou shalt not murder', not thou shalt not kill.

there is a difference, even if your pea brain is too small to comprehend... Excuse me, I did not meant to use such a big word. I should have simply said 'get it'.

OK pea brain, then bring me the exception in the Bible?

yup, just as I thought.

Did you see the words 'literal translation' above?

Go look up the definition of 'murder', and compare it to 'kill'.

Ten Commandments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killing or murder
Main article: You shall not kill

Multiple translations exist of the fifth/sixth commandment; the Hebrew words לא תרצח (lo tirtzach) are variously translated as "thou shalt not kill" or "thou shalt not murder".[43]

The imperative is against unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[44] The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also allows for justified killing in the context of warfare (1Kings 2:5–6), capital punishment (Leviticus 20:9–16) and self-defence (Exodus 22:2–3). The New Testament is in agreement that murder is a grave moral evil,[45] and maintains the Old Testament view of bloodguilt.[46]

Jewish translations almost all use "murder" – an exception is the Artscroll or Stone Edition tanach (1996).

school is now ended... go to the back of the class, dunce.

Homosexuality is immoral and it is a sin. The bible says it. We don't need it in the military.

Killing is a sin. The Bible says it. We don't need killers in the military.

What kind of freedom do you defend? The freedom to conform? The freedom of the 'folkish state'?

Yes, the soldiers should throw roses and daisies at the people trying to shoot them. :rolleyes:

Crawl back under your rock.

You'll get more enjoyment out of your USMB experience if you'll go into your user control panel and set your sarcasm detector to 'on'.

Just sayin'.....​

Dwight D. Eisenhower

the literal translation is 'thou shalt not murder', not thou shalt not kill.

there is a difference, even if your pea brain is too small to comprehend... Excuse me, I did not meant to use such a big word. I should have simply said 'get it'.

OK pea brain, then bring me the exception in the Bible?

I dont know what is more insulting, that you interpret the bible wrong, or your atheist ass actually quotes it.

Edmund Burke

Oh, stop the hysterical bullshit. You're such a fucking idiot.... no one is a 'traitor' because they disagree with your moronic crap.

Twit.

"Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism."

Your endless need to quote others is pathetic and meaningless. I've told you that several times. It does not make you look intelligent. It makes you look spineless. There is no need for a honest person to quote others words.

And.... they weren't booing the soldier, they were booing his opinion. I happen to disagree with them. I have no issue with gays serving in the military. I have concerns about how the repeal of DADT will impact our military but they are grown ups and they can deal with it.

But it appears that the left's new tactic is to call anyone who disagrees with them a 'traitor'. If you refer to the Constitution, which defines what 'treason' is, your use of the term is ridiculous. Not fucking rocket science, idiot.

Edmund Burke
So a soldier defending his country is only exceptable in the liberal real when he is gay? The please explain all the liberal spitting on soldiers from before. You fucking liberals are so disgusting it makes even the most vile tyrant sick.

Any American willing to defend this country should not have to pass a sexual orientation test, a religious test or a conformity test.

Holy fuck, talk about crossing the line of scrimmage and getting yourself flattened.

Sounds to me like you have no clue what you are even saying at this point. Noone is saying that gays shouldn't serve, only that it's immoral to line them up with grunts in a trench and make the grunts listen to tails of ass reamings past while they wait to be shot at in a defensive position. Of course, you wouldn't understand, because you never actually served your country, you just speak ill of it.

Twit.

Your endless need to quote others is pathetic and meaningless. I've told you that several times. It does not make you look intelligent. It makes you look spineless. There is no need for a honest person to quote others words.

And.... they weren't booing the soldier, they were booing his opinion. I happen to disagree with them. I have no issue with gays serving in the military. I have concerns about how the repeal of DADT will impact our military but they are grown ups and they can deal with it.

But it appears that the left's new tactic is to call anyone who disagrees with them a 'traitor'. If you refer to the Constitution, which defines what 'treason' is, your use of the term is ridiculous. Not fucking rocket science, idiot.

I disagree whole heartedly with it, because I "having served" know the implications. It's not about fairness at all, gays have always served in the military, that is a none issue. Ask yourself why the left would want them to serve openly "The left have always despised the military". Think about it. It breaks down moral, especially in combat units.
Obama and the politicians are traitors for passing this bill, nothing less, and they will be judged.
It's different for people on the street to think "Hey, the person is gay, who cares" compared to the soldier in combat. I dont expect anyone to understand that has not been there, but it is, and that is why the left passed this shit. It's to break down troop moral. I knew gays when I was in, and this was the last thing they wanted believe it or not.

I'm sorry but this is the thing with homosexuals. They believe EVERYTHING should be ABOUT THEM.

why this was even brought into the debate when we have so much more going on..

Last edited:
Oh, stop the hysterical bullshit.

followed by, Wait for it.....

You're such a fucking idiot....

pot meet kettle!

anyways, all name calling aside. as time passes by the Right will reap what they have sewn in this endeavor to disarm and deface Obama. time to take your medicine right wing tater tots.

im in the service and that booing secession made me sick. in my 31 years the GOP has never given me one reason to vote for them or even take them seriously. This is only reason 35,000. And the hits keep on a coming.

It is a sign that Americans do not approve of gays in the military. I agree.

Edmund Burke
Homosexuality is immoral and it is a sin. The bible says it. We don't need it in the military.

Case in point, he never served.

Prove the bible is correct. :)

The right is so very lost in todays world.

Cheering death and booing our troops?

How sick is the republican party?

I think they may be terminally ill

yeah, and how sick is the Democrat party supporting the willing killing of ones child before it's even born.

really give us a break. K

I thought the entire idea behind America was "freedom" and "the pursuit of happiness". I guess I was wrong, according to Republicans. Tell me again why we were in Iraq? Oh, it was about the oil. Sorry, I forgot. Ok, now that China has the oil, what's next on the "Republican agenda"?

Oops, I just remembered. Destroy the economy so the black guy doesn't get re-elected.

Some "agenda".

I'm sorry but this is the thing with homosexuals. They believe EVERYTHING should be ABOUT THEM.

why this was even brought into the debate when we have so much more going on..

They are Americans and have every right to have their issues addressed like any other American.

Most Americans today what them to have the same rights as all other Americans.

There are still some people on the wrong side of history like you but that is quickly changing

yeah, and how sick is the Democrat party supporting the willing killing of ones child before it's even born.

really give us a break. K

what did the gop president and congress do about abortion while they were in power?

abortion is big business ...neither party is gonna stop profits made from abortions....

a chemical abortion runs about 400 bucks

FUBAR x 10.

I know a few old school ex Military types who are now civi contractors for the space program, sure, they dislike obama and don't really like to entertain the facts when discussing him however, tell you what. they don't know what to make of the tea party and this current congress.

the Right is on some sort of, my way other highway binge right now, im not sure they have the fortitude to pull out of this downward cycle they have created and sustained quite effectively. They like it far too much.

Forum List

Back