GOP Condidates schooled on how to talk about women

There is a ditch and it has cost the GOP the control of the Senate since at least 2010. The GOP realizes that their behind the door conversations have no place on the campaign trail. Now, if they can only convince the candidates of that, they may actually crawl out of the ditch.

So, let me get this straight... the manufactured "war on women" cost the GOP the Senate? What's you're excuse for the Dems losing the House?

You're crazy.

Everyone know Gerrymandering is about the only thing the GOP has left, other than voter suppression. The demographics are catching up with the GOP though. You better make the most of 2014. It may be a very dry run for the GOP from November on.
By voter suppression you mean not allowing illegals to vote for idiots like obama. Nice try idiot.

This was already posted like a year ago I think

poor dears can't make up enough crap to act like Republicans don't know how to talk to womeeeeen folk and like they don't have women in congress, as Governors and who has run for Vice President

they are sad and pathetic

How Republican Candidates Are Being Trained To Talk About Women

Because it is not intuitive to them.....They need to learn NOT to say what they are thinking....:clap2::clap2::muahaha:

Yes because we all prefer people like Bill Clinton, who politically pander to women while privately see them as sexual playtoys.

/thread.

Oh no! A man who saw women as sexual playtoys? When did you get your shiny new vag?

So its ok to treat women like crap and nothing but a cheap hookup as long as your politics are progressive?

So, let me get this straight... the manufactured "war on women" cost the GOP the Senate? What's you're excuse for the Dems losing the House?

You're crazy.

Everyone know Gerrymandering is about the only thing the GOP has left, other than voter suppression. The demographics are catching up with the GOP though. You better make the most of 2014. It may be a very dry run for the GOP from November on.

:lmao:
Coming from a party that lives by the slogan, "vote for me and I'll give you" more foodstamps, more unemployment checks, more government dependency.....that really doesn't hold much water
:eusa_shhh:

Thats weird because the Red states use the most welfare. Why arent they blue states? Its almost like your talking point doesnt make sense.

My wife had the AUDACITY to ask me to pick up some pimento cheese spread when I pick up a sixer of abita andygator ale. grrrrrr

Please sir...The new GOP doesnt growl and please ignore the chants of "backhand" coming from the back. I'm looking at you Steven. Cut it out

Liberals talking to women..."uh you are too stupid to get a job on your own, too stupid to afford birth control, too stupid to understand what a fetus looks like inside you, etc, etc. etc."

Boys like Bill Clinton should be the man you marry....he will cheat on you with every piece of ass that crosses his redneck ass....

It's a delicate intervention, but one deemed essential by officials smarting from campaign debacles that cost the GOP winnable races, including Senate seats in Missouri and Indiana, last time.

"Hopefully, everyone has paid attention to the huge blunders that were made," said Ari Fleischer, former top aide to President George W. Bush who helped draft a post-election analysis for the Republican National Committee after the 2012 campaign. "You can't buy enough ads to cover up a candidate who is flawed."

The two-day sessions, which feature top experts in communications and public policy, have brought in more than a dozen Senate and about 50 House candidates. The GOP's hopes for winning a Senate majority this year depend on picking up six seats, some by candidates who are less seasoned.

Because it is not intuitive to them.....They need to learn NOT to say what they are thinking....:clap2::clap2::muahaha:

They seem to believe talking like an obese junkie on the radio is acceptable on the campaign trail. After all, that is how all their big donors talk.

I'll gladly compare Rush's hot wife with your boyfriend....

It's a delicate intervention, but one deemed essential by officials smarting from campaign debacles that cost the GOP winnable races, including Senate seats in Missouri and Indiana, last time.

"Hopefully, everyone has paid attention to the huge blunders that were made," said Ari Fleischer, former top aide to President George W. Bush who helped draft a post-election analysis for the Republican National Committee after the 2012 campaign. "You can't buy enough ads to cover up a candidate who is flawed."

The two-day sessions, which feature top experts in communications and public policy, have brought in more than a dozen Senate and about 50 House candidates. The GOP's hopes for winning a Senate majority this year depend on picking up six seats, some by candidates who are less seasoned.

They seem to believe talking like an obese junkie on the radio is acceptable on the campaign trail. After all, that is how all their big donors talk.

If you're going to talk shit about Rush, well we'll poke you in the eye too.

You scumbag liberals like to talk about Rush but don't like that FACT that Rush is richer than you, has a hotter wife than you and is the highest rated radio host in the nation. :eusa_whistle:

He will die happy while you die a pathetic life.

I'll gladly compare Rush's hot wife with your boyfriend....

Why?

I could imagine the nature of the sessions...I hope someone Mother Jones's it. Whatever they've tried up til now; it ain't working.

If you're going to talk shit about Rush, well we'll poke you in the eye too.

You scumbag liberals like to talk about Rush but don't like that FACT that Rush is richer than you, has a hotter wife than you and is the highest rated radio host in the nation. :eusa_whistle:

He will die happy while you die a pathetic life.

What again does that have to do with someone spouses level of hotness?

Oh no! A man who saw women as sexual playtoys? When did you get your shiny new vag?

So its ok to treat women like crap and nothing but a cheap hookup as long as your politics are progressive?

Monica was forced to suck a cock to completion?

Monica wasn't forced to do anything. It still makes Clinton a cheating womanizing sleaze, but he gets a pass because he is progressive, just like the Kennedys.

stupid thread-----half of the GOP is women.

Half of women don't vote Republican, or at least didn't in 2012.

Obama won females by 10%. In a general election, that's an ass-kicking.

Politically more important was that he won the swing states of OH, MI, PA, and WI by double digits with women. He almost got a double digit margin in Arizona as well. With Secretary Clinton being the odds on favorite for the nominee, the die may already be cast for 2016.

I saw an interesting piece, I think in the Atlantic, about John Kasich and his organization. He is the governor of Ohio and would almost certainly put OH in the GOP column (although it should be remembered that Mitt lost both of his home states by wide margins so nothing is for sure about winning one's home state). Here's the thing; he has been one of the most aggressive governors in suspending ROE at a state level.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7cJIiFAp4]How The New Ohio Budget Affects Your Vagina - YouTube[/ame]

It may be a referendum on the feeling of the nation.

Forum List

Back