GOP Clown-Car Goes To War

we'll be greeted as liberators = our def contractors will be showered w/ borrowed taxpayer $$$ leaving our grandchildren mired in debt :thup:

"If you like your health care plan you can keep it."

gmLAHKL.jpg

I put as much weight by Cheney's choice of words as I do in Biden's and for the same reason. The more interesting point of view and choice of words regarding Iraq will come from the one with an actual impact on the outcome of further events in Iraq and that would be the actions and opinions of the current Sec Of Defense Chuck Hagel. I will be interested to see the reasoning behind the action or non action based on his previous and quite vocal views concerning Iraq in the past. Why doesn't Matthews comment on that?
Dick Chaney doesn't matter to me as far as he has not got a dog in the fight for any other reason than a matter of opinion. While I do NOT find him(Cheney) an intelligent source , he is at least consistent on the issue- which is rare for a politician or pundit on either side.
My source for an educated opinion on Iraq would be Robert Gates and his memoir.
Other than that, I find it amusing that you put such high marks in Matthews as a legitimate source for an argument for anything of any substance ." Clown car antics" has no substance in my view other than an albeit well scripted "rant for ratings" by a well paid political pundit of the left.
Ironic- Matthews, is a devout Roman Catholic. Your previous posts show disdain across the board for any point made by anyone you consider to be automatically illogical, null and void by association with what you consider an "imaginary friend" . So why does Matthews,a devout Roman Catholic, get such high marks from you- other than- he drives home your disdain of a group of people you consider to have politically inferior and chronically flawed views? I will be offline now tending to a three dimensional life.New to the forum and not much time to devote to it. But it does provide immense entertainment in my down time and occasionally I will put down my gun and my bible (SARCASM) here in the blessed state of Texas to give my opinion. There are those of us on the right who have a sense of humor about our stereotypes and indeed ourselves. Your opinions would be much easier to entertain if you developed a sense of humor about your stereotypes as well .

Forum List

Back