GOP Chaos as Johnson faces revolt by extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a strange set up isnt it ? America is lucky that there are no real problems to sort out.

The GOP seems to be two parties The loons and the cowards. Maybe they should just split because it isnt working as one party ?

Our tories are also two parties. Normal cowards in one camp and people who froth in the other. They are about to get their arses kicked.

Does America want 4 more years of this ?

Its a strange set up isnt it ? America is lucky that there are no real problems to sort out.

The GOP seems to be two parties The loons and the cowards. Maybe they should just split because it isnt working as one party ?

Our tories are also two parties. Normal cowards in one camp and people who froth in the other. They are about to get their arses kicked.

Does America want 4 more years of this ?
The years since the 2016 Presidential Election have proven of approximately 330 million people in the U.S population, only a bare 30 million have any sign of intelligence. None in that 30 million is a MAGA/trump supporter.

If democrats want $60b for Ukraine they need to play ball.
Republicans do not want to keep throwing US money down a rat-hole.
Repubs want the border sealed and an end to the Ukraine war.

The EU needs to step up, especially the NATO deadbeats.

The years since the 2016 Presidential Election have proven of approximately 330 million people in the U.S population, only a bare 30 million have any sign of intelligence. None in that 30 million is a MAGA/trump supporter.

You will kill the Christians.

Most republicans support aid for Ukraine, just a handful or two, do NOT.....from what I've read???

The supreme court shut down Trump's attempts to seal the border in a suit that was brought and then up thru the higher courts...its unconstitutional.... Trump knows it was killed by them and knows it was ruled against but counts on you all to believe his false jargon, that it can be sealed.

The border can not and should not be SEALED.
A. We simply don’t have the ability to do it

B. We actually need that labor force. I’m thd unlikely even that something like was to succeed , business would evils because they would have to pay so much more in wages.

The border can not and should not be SEALED.
A. We simply don’t have the ability to do it

B. We actually need that labor force. I’m thd unlikely even that something like was to succeed , business would evils because they would have to pay so much more in wages.
So you are in favor of those businesses hiring illegals so they can keep wages down? That’s antithetical to the effort to try to increase wages.

So you are in favor of those businesses hiring illegals so they can keep wages down? That’s antithetical to the effort to try to increase wages.
Did I say anything like that? No?

Then why lie.

I merely stated the obvious. I did not make a judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back