GOP Captures Another House Seat

GOP captures second Democratic US House seat in California

If the Democrats still have a majority, it is very small. Joe Biden will have a difficult time passing anything he wants, since the GOP will likely keep their Senate majority. Nobody knows for sure, but I suspect the impeachment hoax is the main reason the Democrats are losing control of Congress.
Why trump and his cult are not asking for a recount on this one?

If the Democrats still have a majority, it is very small. Joe Biden will have a difficult time passing anything he wants, since the GOP will likely keep their Senate majority. Nobody knows for sure, but I suspect the impeachment hoax is the main reason the Democrats are losing control of Congress.
We’ll gladly recount every House race across the country.

You won’t like the results.

Recount them all. You won’t like them.

LOL I can see Dem's losing the house in the mid terms especially if Biden does what he says he will.
The House is tracking toward 222 dems and 213 GOP, for a slim 9 seat majority for Nancy.
If at least 9 moderate dems vote with the GOP against AOC's and Nancy's radical agenda, they are blocked in the House as well as in the Senate, because Joe Manchin already said he does not support their radical agenda.

You liked to be laughed at by the majority in this country and also the whole world?
Why can't you just admit the loss and move on? Why you have to be a crybaby like your leader? He doesn't give a rat's ass about you or about the country as long as he comes on top.

Go ahead. Ask for a recount.

I want ALL elections to be REAL and FAIR.

LOL I can see Dem's losing the house in the mid terms especially if Biden does what he says he will.

The party not in the White House is generally favored in the midterm elections and given how slim of a majority of the Democrats now have that is a real possibility

Why you have to be a crybaby like your leader?

1605761528661.png

You liked to be laughed at by the majority in this country and also the whole world?
Why can't you just admit the loss and move on? Why you have to be a crybaby like your leader? He doesn't give a rat's ass about you or about the country as long as he comes on top.
Republicans won every “toss up” race in the country, and then some. We won. President Trump won. Dems had to shuttle in pallets of fresh ballots marked only for Biden once they realized they lost.

And...wait for it...Republicans just UNCERTIFIED Wayne county, MI after Dems tried to weasel out of an audit, citing voting discrepancies in over 70% of districts. :muahaha:

Republicans won every “toss up” race in the country, and then some. We won. President Trump won. Dems had to shuttle in pallets of fresh ballots marked only for Biden once they realized they lost.

BINGO! Dems: OMG Trump is winning, stop counting votes.

Go ahead. Ask for a recount.

I want ALL elections to be REAL and FAIR.
Recount the ones in California. I dare ya

But but but the blue wave and polls :boo_hoo14:

And Biden lost, right? It's going to be a real surprise to everyone on Jan 20th. Keep the motor running on the Uhaul.

LOL go ahead defend the claims of a blue wave and the categorically wrong polls.

I am defending the Democratic Voting (actually, the Federal Republic Voting) of the United States and the Constitution of the United States. You don't like it, fine. But in order to change it you will either need to get it legislatively changed or do an all out civil war and win. Those are your two choices. Or you can just bitch and moan and cry like a spoiled little 7 year old throwing just another temper tantrum.

tenor.gif

You know is not true...Biden won fair and square get over it. It has been repeated a million times. Most who voted for Biden voted by mail, that's why the votes shifted at the end....is not a rocket scientist but again you are a typical dumb binary racist ****. I'm sorry to call you that but it is the truth about everyone that voted for trump.

Forum List

Back