GOP candidates After Trump's major faux pas yesterday

No one is surprised that the RINO Boehner would say that. Most people can't understand why he registered as a Republican.

WOW, you're getting funnier...Soon only your fellow racists can be called "republicans".......Will there be a purity test soon?

(resurrect Joe McCarthy)

My "fellow racists?" When have I never posted anything racist?

When have I never posted anything racist?[/QUOTE]

Those double negatives are tricky, aren't they??? LOL

th

A definite #1 and as they all are strong #4's!

Well, at least Graham and Christie had the guts to slam Trump for his RE-birther and Obama as Muslim MAJOR mistake last night.....Of course, these latter 2 are trailing in the polls so much, that any air time is welcomed.

However, idiots like Cruz and Santorum actually refuse to deride Trump because the y think that if he fails, they would pick up the idiots that currently follow Trump as the sheep that they are.
So them not speaking up infacto is the same as trump keeping quiet.

They are all such politicians. Each one only saying what he thinks we want to hear. Or what the religious right wants to hear. Or who's up in the polls. Like when trump compliment jeb for showing more energy.

Jebs like John kerry

So them not speaking up infacto is the same as trump keeping quiet.

They are all such politicians. Each one only saying what he thinks we want to hear. Or what the religious right wants to hear. Or who's up in the polls. Like when trump compliment jeb for showing more energy.

Jebs like John kerry

Writing in English is not an easy task.....

Kind of amazing....In this thread alone the Bible-thumping, family-values-driven, and all around God-fearing right wingers called me:

Twat Post #20
Fucking Troll #23
Cundt #26
Fucktwit #27
Takes it in the ass #34

I guess I've done my work for the night in exposing the TRUE nature of some right wingers.

Kind of amazing....In this thread alone the Bible-thumping, family-values-driven, and all around God-fearing right wingers called me:

Twat Post #20
Fucking Troll #23
Cundt #26
Fucktwit #27
Takes it in the ass #34

I guess I've done my work for the night in exposing the TRUE nature of some right wingers.

I am far more to the left than you. I find you to be a disgusting, filthy persona that has taken an incident and made it into something it is not because you think this scores you points. It doesn't. It simply makes you look like shit.

Forum List

Back