GOP Candidate For Secretary Of State Has Power To Kill Witches Thru Prayer

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rachel Hamm, a GOP candidate for California Secretary of State, is a favorite of pro-Trump conspiracy theorists like Mike Lindell and Michael Flynn. But while people like Lindell focus on mythical claims of mass voter fraud in the 2020 election, Hamm’s busy battling witches and Satanists. During an event hosted by Turning Point USA, she claimed the neighborhood surrounding the community college was “known for having a lot of Satanic activity.”

“I am a prophetic dreamer,” she said during her speech on Oct. 7. “That means I see things in my dreams before they happen.” She went on to explain that she once had a dream “that someone has tried to break into my home, murder me, and light my house on fire.” “So I wake up and I pray and I use my authority in Jesus’ name to say, ‘No, no one is going to break in my home or murder me or light my house on fire or harm me in any way,'” she continued Gramm said that she “prayed against” what she saw in her dream and sent it “right back to them in Jesus’ name.”

Turns out the people in her dream trying to do her harm, was a hit team sent there by witches in the neighborhood..so thru prayer, she found out that those witches were killed and their house burned down....Think of the benefit you would have if you could use your prayer to kill people whom you think are trying to kill you?? Merely being Secretary Of State of California is beneath someone with these type of skills.....All jokes aside, this is an actual GOP candidate for statewide office....

z_gop.0066 (31).jpg

It wasn't that long ago that this woman pictured above was laughed out of national politics, it wasn't that long ago that this woman pictured above had to release a statement telling everyone that she is not a witch..her name was Christine O'Donnell and she was running for the US Senate....I PREDICTED THEN -- that 10 yrs from now, the people running for office in the GOP that we thought were batshit crazy would start to become the norm as conservative voters become more and more depraved and desperate...because more and more conservative voters feel that simply "triggering the left" was qualification enough to be elected...and here we are.....but as I said before...if reactionary right-wingers thought not breathing air would "own the libs" -- they would suffocate themselves to death....weird hill to die on....but at least you're dead....

Last edited:

"Rachel Hamm, a GOP candidate for California Secretary of State, is a favorite of pro-Trump conspiracy theorists like Mike Lindell and Michael Flynn. But while people like Lindell focus on mythical claims of mass voter fraud in the 2020 election, Hamm’s busy battling witches and Satanists. During an event hosted by Turning Point USA, she claimed the neighborhood surrounding the community college was “known for having a lot of Satanic activity.”

“I am a prophetic dreamer,” she said during her speech on Oct. 7. “That means I see things in my dreams before they happen.” She went on to explain that she once had a dream “that someone has tried to break into my home, murder me, and light my house on fire.” “So I wake up and I pray and I use my authority in Jesus’ name to say, ‘No, no one is going to break in my home or murder me or light my house on fire or harm me in any way,'” she continued Gramm said that she “prayed against” what she saw in her dream and sent it “right back to them in Jesus’ name.”

Turns out the people in her dream trying to do her harm, was a hit team sent there by witches in the neighborhood..so thru prayer, she found out that those witches were killed and their house burned down....Think of the benefit you would have if you could use your prayer to kill people whom you think are trying to kill you?? Merely being Secretary Of State of California is beneath someone with these type of skills.....All jokes aside, this is an actual GOP candidate for statewide office....

View attachment 555365

It wasn't that long ago that this woman pictured above was laughed out of national politics, it wasn't that long ago that this woman pictured above had to release a statement telling everyone that she is not a witch..her name was Christine O'Donnell and she was running for the US Senate....I PREDICTED THEN -- that 10 yrs from now, the people running for office in the GOP that we thought were batshit crazy would start to become the norm as conservative voters become more and more depraved and desperate...because more and more conservative voters feel that simply "triggering the left" was qualification enough to be elected...and here we are.....but as I said before...if reactionary right-wingers thought not breathing air would "own the libs" -- they would suffocate themselves to death....weird hill to die on....but at least you're dead....

No doubt, Einstein. Sunbeams also eminating from the anus.

View attachment 555365

Yeah....and if you think she's legitimately a Republican then I have some beachfront property for sale on Mars you might be interested in.

ENOUGH OF THIS COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA!!!

Killing witches through prayer takes too long. Better to drown them, hang them, or light them on fire.

View attachment 555365

GOP party platform is "own the libs". No policy, no substance, no anything.

Yeah....and if you think she's legitimately a Republican then I have some beachfront property for sale on Mars you might be interested in.

ENOUGH OF THIS COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA!!!
Yes, she is legitimately a Republican...and I can name you dozens more batshit crazy GOP candidates running for state or federal office....

She is legitimate enough to have been given a platform by Turning Points USA...the same Turning Points that brought you this chick?
z_c00n_0066 (11).jpg

The same chick you guys want to be president soon -- just because she tells racists the shit they love to hear...

And the day you find out she too is full of shit...you will be saying "if you think she's legitimately a Republican..blah blah" wash and repeat.

Yes, she is legitimately a Republican...and I can name you dozens more batshit crazy GOP candidates running for state or federal office....

She is legitimate enough to have been given a platform by Turning Points USA...the same Turning Points that brought you this chick?
View attachment 555401

The same chick you guys want to be president soon -- just because she tells racists the shit they love to hear...

And the day you find out she too is full of shit...you will be saying "if you think she's legitimately a Republican..blah blah" wash and repeat.
Well....you really have to dig to find these nut-cases....whereas all we have to do is watch Biden and Democrats in Congress to see people who are bat-shit crazy.
They're so screwed up that they have to blame all of their actions on Republicans.....and their media is all too willing to help them create this illusion.
The result is even when Democrat voters are repulsed by their horrific acts.....they can't bring themselves to vote for a hated Republican.

Forum List

Back