Cops Have It So Easy

...they deal with jackass/IRRATIONAL/insane/STUPID/violent/etc idiots all the time.

That's the fun part ... but then there's lots of paperwork.

27993194_1993733487333745_7614591290209716080_o_1518534818387_13002666_ver1.0.jpg

Cops are just like everyone else, most are good, hard working people just wanting to provide for their family. Then there is the bad 10% that every group has.

Cops are just like everyone else, most are good, hard working people just wanting to provide for their family. Then there is the bad 10% that every group has.
wrong...blacks have a much higher per capita of bad
FOUR times the murder rate
TWICE the rape rate
MUCH higher criminal rate
LOW grad rate
FACTS--not hate or racism

wrong...blacks have a much higher per capita of bad
FOUR times the murder rate
TWICE the rape rate
MUCH higher criminal rate
LOW grad rate
FACTS--not hate or racism

funny as fuck you had to make it about race.

It says much about you that a discussion on police officers led you to talk about race.

you are aware there are black police officers....right?

funny as fuck you had to make it about race.

It says much about you that a discussion on police officers led you to talk about race.

you are aware there are black police officers....right?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you are UNDENIABLY wrong
I don't make it about race--I KNOW when cops shoot blacks it has nothing to do with race
....BLM/blacks/YOu make EVERYTHING about race--when race has nothing to do with it....everyday all day in the MSM, blacks/leftists/= RACE RACE RACE RACE
here--this idiot thinks the term blackhole is -------------RACIST!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you are UNDENIABLY wrong
I don't make it about race--I KNOW when cops shoot blacks it has nothing to do with race
....BLM/blacks/YOu make EVERYTHING about race--when race has nothing to do with it....everyday all day in the MSM, blacks/leftists/= RACE RACE RACE RACE
here--this idiot thinks the term blackhole is -------------RACIST!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH
LOL................Tell me how you really feel

kirk-gibson.gif

Dude, you are literally the one that brought race into the thread. Nobody had talked about race prior to you doing it.
Dude, you are literally the one that brought race into the thread. Nobody had talked about race prior to you doing it.

Forum List

Back