GOP Candidate Brilliantly Owns The Libs With Awesome Joke About His Daughter

So now you seem to have found 6

big deal
Here is why I make fun of you morons....

This will not hurt this guy with Republican voters.....as much as you folks try to say "but it's only one guy, blah blah" -- that one guy feels comfortable enough to say dumb shit like that because of how depraved he thinks his voting base is

In other words, rape is no big deal?
NO, it isn't, just read what another "genius" said.

August 19 2012
U.S. Rep. Todd Akin, who won Missouri's GOP Senate primary earlier this month and will face incumbent Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in November's general election, said Sunday that he misspoke when he claimed "legitimate rape" rarely resulted in pregnancy.

"First of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare," Akin said of rape-induced pregnancy.

"If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down," Akin continued.

Former Republican Missouri Rep. Todd Akin died late Sunday after a years-long battle with cancer, and critics danced on his grave immediately after news broke of his death.

"He was a devote Christian, a great father, and a friend to many. We cherish many fond memories from him driving the tractor at our annual hayride, to his riveting delivery of the freedom story at 4th of July parties dressed in the full uniform of a colonial minuteman. The family is thankful for his legacy: a man with a servant's heart who stood for truth."

Of course he was.

NO, it isn't, just read what another "genius" said.

August 19 2012
U.S. Rep. Todd Akin, who won Missouri's GOP Senate primary earlier this month and will face incumbent Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in November's general election, said Sunday that he misspoke when he claimed "legitimate rape" rarely resulted in pregnancy.

"First of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare," Akin said of rape-induced pregnancy.

"If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down," Akin continued.

Former Republican Missouri Rep. Todd Akin died late Sunday after a years-long battle with cancer, and critics danced on his grave immediately after news broke of his death.

"He was a devote Christian, a great father, and a friend to many. We cherish many fond memories from him driving the tractor at our annual hayride, to his riveting delivery of the freedom story at 4th of July parties dressed in the full uniform of a colonial minuteman. The family is thankful for his legacy: a man with a servant's heart who stood for truth."

Of course he was.
This is why Conservatives hate memory......memory is kryptonite to them....

"Representative Phil Gingrey (GA-11), defended Todd Akin’s infamous “legitimate rape” comment: "...I don’t find anything so horrible about that-in a situation of rape, of a legitimate rape, a woman’s body has a way of shutting down so the pregnancy would not occur. He’s partly right on that.”

Here is why I make fun of you morons....

This will not hurt this guy with Republican voters.....as much as you folks try to say "but it's only one guy, blah blah" -- that one guy feels comfortable enough to say dumb shit like that because of how depraved he thinks his voting base is
I think it will of he’s still in a primary race and repubs have a second choice

but thanks to the precedent set by bill clinton may not sink him in a general election against the anything-goes democrats

Forum List

Back