GOP begins systematic stripping away of Women's rights

It's not a woman's right to abort a man's baby.
Feminist sexist bigotry of the left.
Men are not responsible for carrying the child.

Tell me if a man says to the woman he impregnated not to abort, is she supposed to agree? Why? Why does the man have the final say? What is your suggestion?
But men are necessary in its creation. Feminist bigots like to try to discount that reality.
Who said men should have a final say? That would be the same as the current circumstance where women get the final say. Both are sexist in their premise. It's a joint concern.

Tell me if a man says to the woman he impregnated not to abort, is she supposed to agree? Why? Why does the man have the final say? What is your suggestion?

The child is half the mans. Why shouldn't the father have some say???
It's not that I don't think a man should have a say, I just think in the interest of resolving such a deadlock, the woman has the right. She is the one that must carry the child. That comes with a lot of responsibility and sacrifice. All the man did was blow his load. Important yes, but the woman's desire supersedes in the matter.
Totally sexist.

Abortion is not mentioned in the constitution which means it is entirely a state matter. THINK

They can pass all the discriminating and unconstitutional legislation they want. It still has to get past the senate and our president.

If it reaches the senate the republicans don't have 60 votes to overcome a filibuster so it will die in the senate without reaching the president's desk for him to veto.

The republicans continue to waste time on worthless legislation and wasting our tax dollars.

That will put the dems on the spot though. They will have to openly defend women killing their own kids. They don't want to do that.

The child is half the mans. Why shouldn't the father have some say???
It's not that I don't think a man should have a say, I just think in the interest of resolving such a deadlock, the woman has the right. She is the one that must carry the child. That comes with a lot of responsibility and sacrifice. All the man did was blow his load. Important yes, but the woman's desire supersedes in the matter.
Certainly there are compromises. If a father wants his child and the mother doesn't, he can raise it and she can pay child support.

Forum List

Back