GOP Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar, who spoke at Trump rally Saturday night, Announces He Is Sponsoring 10 Year Immigration Moratorium Bill

• Banned
when America is under attack, and you call yourselves "Christians", then shame on you if you don't defend America

So Gosar is proposing to put a sheet over the Statue of Liberty for ten years. Didn't some republican AG do that to the statues at the Justice Department when he was there.

So Gosar is proposing to put a sheet over the Statue of Liberty for ten years. Didn't some republican AG do that to the statues at the Justice Department when he was there.

Yeah.. it was during a photo op in front of lady justice .. He said throw a tarp over the boob and the Secret service threw a tarp over John Ashcroft.

If we can change immigration law, we can change all the other laws by electing consecutive GOP presidents!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

What you white-rights want is mostly unconstitutional, so you'll end up changing little to nothing.

Why on earth didn't he promote this bill when Trump was president?
Because he's grandstanding, like all RepubliQans these days. It's all rhetoric and BS. What RepubliQans do in Congress serves only corporate interest. Y'all been CONNED!

The Constitution says NOTHING about Immigration.
I was referring to EVERYTHING y'all want. Such as, overturning an election, installing an Orange Megalomaniac as dictator, blocking voting by non-whites... oh y'all up to some nasty shit!

I was referring to EVERYTHING y'all want. Such as, overturning an election, installing an Orange Megalomaniac as dictator, blocking voting by non-whites... oh y'all up to some nasty shit!
Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce clause; is it too much to ask the right-wing to come up with market friendly public polcies?

Because he's grandstanding, like all RepubliQans these days. It's all rhetoric and BS. What RepubliQans do in Congress serves only corporate interest. Y'all been CONNED!

I agree. He wants a headline, but I think we should have had a moratorium on immigration 20 years go.

Do we really want more taxpayers, more subdivisions, more traffic and more roads, more population? I don't.

Forum List

Back