GOP Anti-Abortion Witness: DC Electricity Comes From Burning Fetuses

Sorry bout that,

1. Women is not worthy of anymore respect than a man.
2. Both need laws to live like humans.
3. Otherwise you are just a feral human.
4. Nothing really matters.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe we can have birthing machine women who can crank out babies to throw into the furnaces to power up the grid, no more oil needed. lol!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It boggles my mind how women have been treated throughout history - and it continues to this day. In fact - it seems to be getting worse.
1) If your partner assaults you like Amber Herd assaulted Johnny Depp, you would be arrested as the Primary Aggressor.

2) If you are falsely accused like Elon Musk, you would be presumed guilty.

3) Men are blamed for abortion restrictions. Yet women are the majority of Electorate, and thus any decision -- to allow or disallow abortion is mostly by women.

How would aborted fetuses ever end up in a power generating plant to produce electricity? I thought they were buried, cremated, or placed in medical waste incinerators.

Ah my favorite logical fallacy-an appeal to hypocrisy

If you were able to make an honest argument against abortion, you would stick to the topic of abortion and make your case based on your own reasoning. Rather you are trying to discredit pro choice people on the basis of our stance on another issue.

But if you want to play it that way, let me point out that you antivaxxers are bleating "my body, my choice" but think that the state and the anti choice crowd own women's bodies. And, no one is killing babies, fool!
What is so god damned funny The Breeze ?

Of course burning fetuses aren't the only source of electricity but it isn't outside the realm of possibility that the energy used to burn fetuses is also used to generate power. Are you lefties sure you want to open up this can of worms?
s

Of course burning fetuses aren't the only source of electricity but it isn't outside the realm of possibility that the energy used to burn fetuses is also used to generate power. Are you lefties sure you want to open up this can of worms?
s

Maybe you should try reading the thread title and OP very S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Republicans wail about the unborn but do they really give a hoot about a human life? They use the unborn because it's no cost to them and they can pretend they're much more humane than democrats. Reality is different though. One link below on how Democrat run states have far better health than these cheap ass republican states.
No info on which states were blue before red?

Notice dems are winners in every category.....LOL

Forum List

Back