GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

ARe you dumb or are you trying to just trhow out 500 million without saying what the fuck its about. YOu know its about medicare part D dont you? Do you understand what this means...? In other words are you ignorant or just a liar?
Once again, the accusations of ignorance and/or lying from leftist party man toadies show themselves for the classic projection that they are.

This isn't about Medicare D...This is about the well known and publicized $500 million double-counting scam that the dems played, to make the numbers for Obuttheadcare look like they worked.

The left has opted to ignore that hoping it will go away.

ARe you dumb or are you trying to just trhow out 500 million without saying what the fuck its about. YOu know its about medicare part D dont you? Do you understand what this means...? In other words are you ignorant or just a liar?
Once again, the accusations of ignorance and/or lying from leftist party man toadies show themselves for the classic projection that they are.

This isn't about Medicare D...This is about the well known and publicized $500 million double-counting scam that the dems played, to make the numbers for Obuttheadcare look like they worked.

Link or stfu.

Oh and god bless. (and 500 million was about medicare part D, dumb ass..)

What was classless about this? Lots of people in Florida are on Medicare. She just said it was unbelieveable, considering the population of his state.
It's classless in that she's calling out another member of the body, who isn't there to defend himself...It's also duplicitous, seeing as she herself voted to take $500 mil out of Medicare.

She's obviously a racist.
Where was he? In the bathroom? Eating lunch? Why wasn't he in the room doing his job?

:lol: He knew she was about to speak and he left the room so he could pretend to be victimized by her alluding to his support of the bill! Oh the drama!

It's classless in that she's calling out another member of the body, who isn't there to defend himself...It's also duplicitous, seeing as she herself voted to take $500 mil out of Medicare.

Where was he? In the bathroom? Eating lunch? Why wasn't he in the room doing his job?
Doesn't matter...Fact remains that he wasn't there to defend himself and she knew it.

She's not only a yapping little shrew, but a coward to boot....Not to mention an obvious racist.

She knew he wasn't there? I seriously doubt it. If he left it's because he's a weinie slacker.

That's not her fault, it's his.

Just gotta love the party of personal responsibility.

:clap2:

Regardless of how you label or characterize it, conservatives should recognize this man's behavior as an embarrassment!

Last edited:
"I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West responded.

Now for a definition..........

mi·sog·y·ny   /mɪˈsɒdʒəni, maɪ-/ Show Spelled
[mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-] Show IPA

–noun
hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.

Sounds like West hates women.
Sounds like you're a retard. :lol:

You do know the difference between "women" and "woman", don't you?

What was classless about this? Lots of people in Florida are on Medicare. She just said it was unbelieveable, considering the population of his state.

Funny how you never ask that question about Obama, isn't it?

And by "funny", I mean "utterly predictable".

Funny how you never ask that question about Obama, isn't it?

And by "funny", I mean "utterly predictable".
Nice deflection.

So, anyway, I'm starting to wonder if ABS is correct.

Here this woman made a perfectly reasonable (and truthful) criticism and she gets all kind of sexist names, not only by West but by the majority of "conservative" men here at USMB.

She's not a lady, she's a bitch, she's a harpy....and God only knows what The T called her before his total meltdown last night.

All personal attacks based on her gender.

:eusa_eh:

Regardless of how you label or characterize it, conservatives should recognize this man's behavior as an embarrassment!
Really...Not letting a wormy little harpy smear you is an embarrassment?

I bet a dollar to a a dog turd that you wouldn't think so if the party labels were reversed.

Funny all the names you call her and he called her, yet you imagine she was the one who is a cowardly smear master. Don't pretend to know what I think, asshole...

Here this woman made a perfectly reasonable (and truthful) criticism and she gets all kind of sexist names, not only by West but by the majority of "conservative" men here at USMB.

She's not a lady, she's a bitch, she's a harpy....and God only knows what The T called her before his total meltdown last night.

What sexist names did West call her? :confused:

No, she sputtered out the standard party man hack boilerplate diatribe that every other party man hack has parroted by rote, every time that anyone even dares to suggest structural changes to entitlements, to keep them from bankrupting...Moreover, she herself voted to "end Medicare as we know it" with her vote for Obuttheadcare.

The very last thing that smug little bitch fest was is truthful.

Damn the right will defend ANYTHING the right does. Even this one. Just once, I would like one of the hackier ones in here to just say, ok, our side screwed up on this one.

Daveman...ya heard?

Forum List

Back