Google also found evidence of " Russan" influence in US election

Obama accepts millions in campaign contributions from foreign countries and its total crickets, Russia buys $100k in ads attacking hildebeest and liberals freak out.
"Obama accepts millions in campaign contributions from foreign countries"

Shameless lie, though Trump's campaign was found to be soliciting illegal donations from foreign nationals.

Absolutely true you hack, he ducked under the reporting laws by keeping the donation amounts small.
Absolutely false, madeup bullshit you regurgitated from some lying blogger.

Did you just call BluesLegend a liberal???
:lame2:

Russia is attempting to use democracy against the west. Russia is our enemy and we must stop them.

+1
"
General Wesley Clark on Russia's hybrid war with Ukraine, Harris Hall Northwestern U."

"
The Russian Military Forum: Russia's Hybrid War Campaign: Implications for Ukraine and Beyond"

What are Barry Hussein's useful idiots going to do? Hussein was in charge of the Country including the electoral process. If Russia was dealing with Google where was the FBI? Was the FBI sleeping or were they in on it? How about the CIA? It hasn't done anything right since WW2.

What are Barry Hussein's useful idiots going to do? Hussein was in charge of the Country including the electoral process. If Russia was dealing with Google where was the FBI? Was the FBI sleeping or were they in on it? How about the CIA? It hasn't done anything right since WW2.
"If Russia was dealing with Google where was the FBI? Was the FBI sleeping or were they in on it? How about the CIA?"

Dude, Google itself didn't even know it was happening. This is all investigation in retrospect.

Dude, Google itself didn't even know it was happening. This is all investigation in retrospect.
Oh yeah they did, and so did Facebook and the others, and they didn't care because no legal action was taken against them and it was their moolah. They always underestimate the money and influence before they're forced to reveal the truth, if you've been following this.

Even the half crazy and angry left should wonder what the hell is going on. Hussein allegedly had Trump under surveillance during the campaign. The FBI was on alert and presumably so was the CIA and democrat operatives were cranked up like never before. How could the Russians get to Facebook and Google without the Obama administration knowing about it or was it really a setup to get the Russians to attack Trump?

Russia is attempting to use democracy against the west. Russia is our enemy and we must stop them.

I'm fine with Russia helping us defeat Hillary.
with "Russians" killing people in USA? attacking with hybrid warfare USA state institutions ?

Whatever it takes to defeat the left. Be happy we don't confine liberals in a gulag.

would you do ii personally to a "liberal?

By the order of the prosecutor general Vyshinsky, any methods were considered “good” to get the confession. NKVD staff used brutal tortures with pump, soldering iron, bottle (shoved into vagina and anus), rats (placed in the heated bucket under victim’s bare buttocks) etc.

007.jpg

“After we’ll fuck this scoundrel’s ass through, he’ll be quick to remember how to make sabotage against Soviet regime and party in university with his cybernetics!”

010.jpeg

“Doctor, those inmates ain’t following the plan! Zero diet for ’em!”

(Slogan at the wall: “Women are the great power!” – I. Stalin)

In ITLs, “enemies of the people” were forced to do the hardest work – digging and logging. Most of exhausted women suffered the vaginal prolapse as a result of strain and starvation. Weakened and ill ones were finished off by deprivation of food.

With a purpose to inflict psychic trauma, “enemy” women and girls were stripped naked at interrogations.

016.jpg

etc.

Brutal!!! Drawings from the GULAG - - CVLT Nation
www.cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/

30 juni 2014 - Pictures from the book “Drawings from the GULAG” by Danzig Baldaev, a retired Soviet prison guard. Depictions of the Soviet genocide.
Drawings from the Gulag | Current | Publishing / Bookshop | FUEL
fuel-design.com/publishing/drawings-gulag/

Featuring over 130 drawings and texts by Danzig Baldaev – author of the acclaimed Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopaedia Volume I, II, III – this book describes ...

Oh yeah they did, and so did Facebook and the others, and they didn't care because no legal action was taken against them and it was their moolah. They always underestimate the money and influence before they're forced to reveal the truth, if you've been following this.
"Oh yeah they did, and so did Facebook and the others, and they didn't care because no legal action was taken against them and it was their moolah."

Hmm, maybe, but not so sure they knew it in real time. Seems like they know more than they have revealed, but I think they found it via audit, not real-time reports.

Even the half crazy and angry left should wonder what the hell is going on. Hussein allegedly had Trump under surveillance during the campaign. The FBI was on alert and presumably so was the CIA and democrat operatives were cranked up like never before. How could the Russians get to Facebook and Google without the Obama administration knowing about it or was it really a setup to get the Russians to attack Trump?
"How could the Russians get to Facebook and Google without the Obama administration knowing about it"

because there is no law that says these things must be tracked. the reason they didn't know is the same reason you didn't know: you didn't look for it. And, voila!, look what happens , when we actually look for it...

with "Russians" killing people in USA? attacking with hybrid warfare USA state institutions ?

Whatever it takes to defeat the left. Be happy we don't confine liberals in a gulag.

would you do ii personally to a "liberal?

By the order of the prosecutor general Vyshinsky, any methods were considered “good” to get the confession. NKVD staff used brutal tortures with pump, soldering iron, bottle (shoved into vagina and anus), rats (placed in the heated bucket under victim’s bare buttocks) etc.

007.jpg

“After we’ll fuck this scoundrel’s ass through, he’ll be quick to remember how to make sabotage against Soviet regime and party in university with his cybernetics!”

010.jpeg

“Doctor, those inmates ain’t following the plan! Zero diet for ’em!”

(Slogan at the wall: “Women are the great power!” – I. Stalin)

In ITLs, “enemies of the people” were forced to do the hardest work – digging and logging. Most of exhausted women suffered the vaginal prolapse as a result of strain and starvation. Weakened and ill ones were finished off by deprivation of food.

With a purpose to inflict psychic trauma, “enemy” women and girls were stripped naked at interrogations.

016.jpg

etc.

Brutal!!! Drawings from the GULAG - - CVLT Nation
www.cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/

30 juni 2014 - Pictures from the book “Drawings from the GULAG” by Danzig Baldaev, a retired Soviet prison guard. Depictions of the Soviet genocide.
Drawings from the Gulag | Current | Publishing / Bookshop | FUEL
fuel-design.com/publishing/drawings-gulag/

Featuring over 130 drawings and texts by Danzig Baldaev – author of the acclaimed Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopaedia Volume I, II, III – this book describes ...

^^^ triggered, now we see the inner liberal emerging.

"Oh yeah they did, and so did Facebook and the others, and they didn't care because no legal action was taken against them and it was their moolah."

Hmm, maybe, but not so sure they knew it in real time. Seems like they know more than they have revealed, but I think they found it via audit, not real-time reports.
Then they're a bunch of idiots, because I found plenty of that type of stuff just looking at the internet during that time, which seemed pretty obvious, and I certainly do not have the resources they do.

you need a huge amount of medicine man, "liberals" are your country man ...take control over your own life and stop to blaming others ...

Then they're a bunch of idiots, because I found plenty of that type of stuff just looking at the internet during that time, which seemed pretty obvious, and I certainly do not have the resources they do.
"Then they're a bunch of idiots, because I found plenty of that type of stuff just looking at the internet during that time,"

No you didn't. You found nothing that could be tied to Russians, by ruling out other sources. Come on, man.

"Then they're a bunch of idiots, because I found plenty of that type of stuff just looking at the internet during that time,"

No you didn't. You found nothing that could be tied to Russians, by ruling out other sources. Come on, man.
There were obvious Russian trolls on youtube, as well as obvious Russian propaganda videos in various languages. Also Facebook.

Don't ask me for IP addresses.

There were obvious Russian trolls on youtube, as well as obvious Russian propaganda videos in various languages. Also Facebook.

okay, but sayng "there were some" is not the same as being able to document lots of them. And they weren't really trying to do so, anyway. why would they? they are private corporations, unbound by any law to do so.

okay, but sayng "there were some" is not the same as being able to document lots of them. And they weren't really trying to do so, anyway. why would they? they are private corporations, unbound by any law to do so.
There were obviously not some, but lots.

Forum List

Back