Google adds new fact checking to news, will push users to credible sources

Duckduckgo.com, not perfect but way better than Google. Really depends on what I'm looking for.
I can foresee a total blackout on real world info coming our way. One can only hope that before we get there that some viable alternatives will become available.

I must have missed the answer to my question..

Who won the 2020 US Presidential Election....
A) Donald Trump
B) Joe Biden

Is that too tough a question for you? Of course it is.

Now be a good boy and tell us the answer.
That's easy....Biden is POTUS right now but not righteously.

What's your point? If you have one?

I can foresee a total blackout on real world info coming our way. One can only hope that before we get there that some viable alternatives will become available.
Usually being really specific gets around the clutter. If they start wiping links entirely that's a different animal altogether. Most stuff is still out there, just pages deep on liberal biased search engines.

Duckduckgo.com, not perfect but way better than Google. Really depends on what I'm looking for.
They have a browser to now. Although duck duck censors too, they beieved the Russia bull shit and sensored Russia, if idiots knew that Ukraine is a child sex trafficking region maybe they’d see why the Demonicrats
want to keep it as it is so badly.
PUTIN wants his nation to be like America was, as you dumb asses see they are destroying America because we believe in freedom so does Russia. NWO can’t have that freaks!!!
wake up! LOL

Ever been to a 3rd world nation—- That is where we are now once they sell us out fully we will not have power as you know we can promise you that. If we do not turn there mental go green nuts at bay we’re finished.
They used and abused the American idiots who wanted to go green for everything. Well they got their AOC dream.
now as that bitch eats steak you will eat bugs promise.

So you moderate a board full of climate deniers in spite of the overwhelming evidence of human inspired climate change? Yeah...I can only hope they take whatever technology they are using to "silence" the board you moderate and apply it to the Gateway Pundit, Redstate.org, etc...

Google is under no obligation to give kooks a megaphone.

Say...why don't you try Trump's new social media site? What was it called again?

I see the echos of the Gestapo in you who wants to censor viewpoints because you want to control people with it because you are an ugly person who hates free thinking even scares you by the hostility you express.

For the record Watts Up With That? is allowing ALL viewpoints as long as they are reasonably civil and on topic, it is one of the freest science blog there is which is why you and warmist/alarmists organizations hate it.

I can post numerous examples of people who are warmist/alarmists who can still post there anyway despite their attacks on climate realists in it and their attacks on the content of the article or on posted comments.

But you will not ask for names and links because you don't want to deal with the truth that contrary viewpoints are allowed in fact you are terrified of it!

No one denies that climate changes a typical lie that emanate from people like you who have been corrected over and over yet maintain that lie and that CO2 warm forcing effect and human influence on CO2 has long been accepted by the rank and file scientists the world over the main dispute has been over the absurd Positive Feedback effect who still doesn't show up in the data even manipulated ones that is why there is no climate emergency to worry over.

Google is deliberately censoring a specific viewpoint in various ways which is why there are newer search engines out there to fill in the gaps.

Last edited:
Here is a new comment just posted showing that warmist/alarmists can indeed post comments at WUWT? blog this one has 72 comments many like this one below.

MGC

Reply to Tom Abbott
April 4, 2022 8:26 am

Tom Abbott sadly keeps repeating the totally false claim that
“it was just as warm in the Early Twentieth Century as it is today”
If this claim were really true, Tom, then please explain to us how last spring frosts continue to come earlier and earlier, first fall frosts continue to come later and later, first spring blossoms come earlier and earlier, and plant hardiness zones continue moving toward the poles.
Fact is, even plants and the soil that they live in both know beyond any doubt whatever that temperatures have most definitely increased over the past century.
This data demonstrates that so-called “skeptics” such as Tom Abbott are … literally … “dumber than dirt”.

LINK

or this one,

MGC

April 3, 2022 1:43 pm

Really? Another foolish (posted on WUWT on April 3rd, two days late) “bu bu bu bu bu PAUSE” piece of nonsense to spoon feed to the willfully ignorant WUWT crowd?
Wouldn’t one think that after getting egg on their collective faces after the last “pause” ended so decisively against them, that soi-disant “skeptics” would quit playing their loser “bu bu bu bu PAUSE” card? Nope, here they are, at it again, just itching to be hosed this time around, too.
Also included free of charge in this latest Monckton screed is one of those typically pompous handwaving claims that “they (i.e. the entire worldwide scientific community) ‘forgot’, they ‘mis-allocated’, they ‘miscalculated’ … and I and I alone ‘know better’ … simply because I say so”.
So ridiculous.

LINK

or this,

MGC

Reply to meab
April 4, 2022 7:34 am
meab,

More rainfall on a global scale but scarcity of fresh water in particular local regions are not incompatible outcomes. In fact, we are already seeing exactly that scenario play out: overall rainfall has been increasing worldwide, yet water resources in places such as the U.S. Southwest have been dwindling, and continue to do so.
Your comment is an unfortunate example of the typical intentionally ignorant “skeptical” attitude so often found at places like WUWT.

LINK

There are many more examples like this not being censored.

Last edited:
Here is a new comment just posted showing that warmist/alarmists can indeed post comments at WUWT? blog this one has 72 comments many like this one below.

MGC

Reply to Tom Abbott
April 4, 2022 8:26 am
Tom Abbott sadly keeps repeating the totally false claim that
“it was just as warm in the Early Twentieth Century as it is today”
If this claim were really true, Tom, then please explain to us how last spring frosts continue to come earlier and earlier, first fall frosts continue to come later and later, first spring blossoms come earlier and earlier, and plant hardiness zones continue moving toward the poles.
Fact is, even plants and the soil that they live in both know beyond any doubt whatever that temperatures have most definitely increased over the past century.
This data demonstrates that so-called “skeptics” such as Tom Abbott are … literally … “dumber than dirt”.

LINK
There is much more than simply temperature to consider. Ice may be forming differently now due to other types of pollution in the Global water shed....mercury for instance. It has a pretty high heat index and could easily be to blame for more heat absorption per unit of H20.... Mercury is also a stack gas is trash plants....but they don't make up too much of the stack percentages per se. Still.... considering the history of Global climate compared to the infant science of Climate watch... 100,000,000 years versus 200 years..... IT is ludicrous to think that we are totally in the know.

JO

Excellent move by Google. Eventually all search engines will incorporate some version of this to where reputable websites will have more a presence and the kook sites (of all ideologies) will struggle for mouse clicks and the revenue that comes with them.
Of course you think this is a good idea.
:auiqs.jpg:

This is also why some keep taking the jab are being told bs information so you take the jab as they make billions off it.
You do realize, you MAGA moron, what Dr. Rand Paul says about 'the jab':

'If you're over 65, without question, I think the vaccine is much safer than the disease. And I would recommend vaccination. If you are over 40 and overweight, I'd recommend vaccination.

If you're under 25, the risk of COVID is about one in a million, less than the risk of being struck by lightning.

So if you feel that you want extra safety and you decide for your children, that's fine. But the thing is, everybody should get to make their decision.'

I agree with him 100%.

And he knows about a trillion times more about medicine than you do...and he voted for Trump.
Fuck...you MAGA morons are destroying the Rep Party.

BTW - I despise both parties.

Save for MSNBC, all of those are reputable websites. MSNBC is garbage.
CNN is reputable? Good sheeple listen to CNN.

CNN is reputable? Good sheeple listen to CNN.

Wow, you mean right wing kook sites are calling CNN biased? get out of town!

GOOGLE ADDS NEW “FACT CHECKING” TO NEWS, WILL PUSH USERS TO “CREDIBLE” SOURCES
Many people keep warning the lefty little sheeple that google and most other media are doing this they do not want you to see correct information , when that happens big tech, msm take what people should by all rights be able to see so choices and decisions can be made based off that persons feelings of informaton. Instead we have bastards on the left “ telling”
people it’s the god’s truth. It’s not this is to deceive you ppl pay attention.
This is also why some keep taking the jab are being told bs information so you take the jab as they make billions off it.
I started getting news and information from Al Jazerra. It's about 100 times better than any American DNC Ministry of Propaganda

Wow, you mean right wing kook sites are calling CNN biased? get out of town!
If you can’t see the bias on CNN you are blind as a bat.

1649148153277.jpeg

I also use DuckDuckGo.com. Often GHoogle doesn’t give me the results I am looking for.

Forum List

Back