Google adds new fact checking to news, will push users to credible sources

Some are better than others. Google itself is pure garbage.
1649050997441.png

Excellent move by Google. Eventually all search engines will incorporate some version of this to where reputable websites will have more a presence and the kook sites (of all ideologies) will struggle for mouse clicks and the revenue that comes with them.
I know, right? What the hell are those who regard and decide for themselves thinking? It's so much easier for one to just believe what one is told to believe.

Excellent move by Google. Eventually all search engines will incorporate some version of this to where reputable websites will have more a presence and the kook sites (of all ideologies) will struggle for mouse clicks and the revenue that comes with them.

You are as usual clueless as hell since Google has long censored many websites hard where the only way you have a chance to find a particular source is to type on the website in question to find an article.

Watts Up With That? is an excellent example of Googles dishonest search censorship,

I typed in Where is the climate emergency?

The search result excludes the source of the blog post and the article too

Now I type in Where is the Climate Emergency Watts Up With That?

The search result shows both the source and the article at the very top of the page too

LINK

Watts Up With That? is the worlds LARGEST science blog the place where I help Moderate for the last 5 years.

Google has also demonetize science and opinion websites that don't toe the climate scaremongering message.

Reputable websites like CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post and The New York Times? Got to get the Democrat propaganda out front ahead of the truth.

I know, right? What the hell are those who regard and decide for themselves thinking? It's so much easier for one to just believe what one is told to believe.
Its much easier to think for yourself when you have actual facts instead of the lies you have come to rely on from the right wing kook sites.

You are as usual clueless as hell since Google has long censored many websites hard where the only way you have a chance to find a particular source is to type on the website in question to find an article.

Watts Up With That? is an excellent example of Googles dishonest search censorship,

I typed in Where is the climate emergency?

The search result excludes the source of the blog post and the article too

Now I type in Where is the Climate Emergency Watts Up With That?

The search result shows both the source and the article at the very top of the page too

LINK

Watts Up With That? is the worlds LARGEST science blog the place where I help Moderate for the last 5 years.

Google has also demonetize science and opinion websites that don't toe the climate scaremongering message.

So you moderate a board full of climate deniers in spite of the overwhelming evidence of human inspired climate change? Yeah...I can only hope they take whatever technology they are using to "silence" the board you moderate and apply it to the Gateway Pundit, Redstate.org, etc...

Google is under no obligation to give kooks a megaphone.

Say...why don't you try Trump's new social media site? What was it called again?

No need, I keep things as simple as possible just for you. Don't want to tax your limited comprehension. Hopefully that's not too many big words for you.

I must have missed the answer to my question..

Who won the 2020 US Presidential Election....
A) Donald Trump
B) Joe Biden

Is that too tough a question for you? Of course it is.

Now be a good boy and tell us the answer.

Forum List

Back