CNN, MSNBC Ratings Drop Significantly

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Fox News Gains As CNN, MSNBC Drop Significantly In February Cable News Ratings
>
>
> MSNBC ratings: The network fell -46% in total primetime viewers and -48% in total day viewers, -59% in the primetime demo and -60% in the total day demo. MSNBC's decline was worse than CNN's when it came to adults 25-54, but not quite as steep when it came to average total viewers.
Source https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-...c-cable/504101/#:~:text=Not particularly well.,came%20to%20average%20total%20viewers.

Not surprised by the MSM declines as the smug wokester gaslighting only attracts the low info delusionals.
I am shocked by FOX picking up viewers. They have been unwatchable since they revealed themselves as just controlled opposition pushing for a Briben Uniparty victory during the election & then stifling any questions about it.
Neil Cavuto saying HCQ would kill people really woke me up. Gingrich getting shut down when bringing up Soros showed who was really in charge. The election coverage just confirmed it all

The Far Left networks talk about Trump's alleged "insurrection" 24/7 and have been doing it every day for 15 months 24/7.

Considering the fact that the Partisan Committee on this hasn't come up with anything new, MSNBC and CNN are boring even to their Liberal base.

>
>
> MSNBC ratings: The network fell -46% in total primetime viewers and -48% in total day viewers, -59% in the primetime demo and -60% in the total day demo. MSNBC's decline was worse than CNN's when it came to adults 25-54, but not quite as steep when it came to average total viewers.
Source https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-22-ratings-msnbc-is-third-most-watched-network-on-all-of-basic-cable/504101/#:~:text=Not particularly well.,came%20to%20average%20total%20viewers.
Face it, they need Trump for ratings

Question is, what do they want more? Do they want ratings more or authoritarian control over the political system?

My guess is the later.

Soros will pay whatever he needs to for them.

News networks need a “Bad Guy”
Someone you can attack on slow news days

With Trump out of office, they don’t get the daily drama

News networks need a “Bad Guy”
Someone you can attack on slow news days

With Trump out of office, they don’t get the daily drama
All they have are "Trumpsters"

That is, everyone they don't like is a Trumpster.

That will continue long after he is dead and buried.

I wish John King would move from CNN to FOX, at least for election night coverage....He's top-notch when it comes to that but they always saddle him with Wolf Blitzer who King looks like he wants to throttle at times.

To be honest his noon-time politics show is not that bad as far as fairness goes......It often beats Outnumbered as far as watch-ability goes if Harris Faulkner in not there to keep the those fast-talking Stepford Wives women in line.

As far as ratings go what amazes me is Gutfeld is spanking the late night shows....All without any fancy woke guests the others like Fallon have on.....Most of America is just tired of that shit.

I wish John King would move from CNN to FOX, at least for election night coverage....He's top-notch when it comes to that but they always saddle him with Wolf Blitzer who King looks like he wants to throttle at times.

To be honest his noon-time politics show is not that bad as far as fairness goes......It often beats Outnumbered as far as watch-ability goes if Harris Faulkner in not there to keep the those fast-talking Stepford Wives women in line.

As far as ratings go what amazes me is Gutfeld is spanking the late night shows....All without any fancy woke guests the others like Fallon have on.....Most of America is just tired of that shit.
The Liberal Democrats don't understand that if you lie and get caught, your credibility is gone.

>
>
Source https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/q1-22-ratings-msnbc-is-third-most-watched-network-on-all-of-basic-cable/504101/#:~:text=Not particularly well.,came%20to%20average%20total%20viewers.

Just further goes to show that the "entertainment" approach to news is driven by doom consumption. The left feel content with Biden in office, so there little doom to consume. The right is eager to hate Biden, they seek things to doom consume. When Donald was there, the left was positively gluttonous with doom consuming 24/7.

CNN and MSNBC loved Donald and loved pretending they hated him, because it was big money. Fox loves Biden and loves pretending to hate him because it's big money too.

Breathlessly asking "what color shit did Joe leave in the bedsheets this morning??" is not a winning formula. Neither is playing along with fake insurrections, fake impeachments and fake elections. We're looking for signs of life. The faggoted news actresses at the communist networks need to ride President Trump's coat tails... pretending Josef Stolen/Kameltoe are coherent is no longer viable.

I'll keep looking for the Potato to hand me a cheeseburger through the window at my Sonic....

stelter.png

>
>

The crazies like MadCow to tell them what they think.

With the Bovine cutting back to 1 day a week, the crazies are lost...

They are 100% bullshit...they deserve to dry up and blow away....

MSNBC and CNN are in the bag for the Dem Party. They pushed hatred for America First and told voters, young and old "vote Dem and save your country". They manipulate and embarrass themselves in their efforts, from the fake tears to their outright lies.

Now the Dems won, they run the show. What has ensued for these same voters? Mass inflation, mass suffering, food shortages and gas prices, an open border, a failed withdrawal from Afghanistan, a fresh, violent war in Ukraine with more to follow from other actors, a push for permanent masking and lost jobs for not taking a vaccine. This, after one year of Trump being gone!

In short, ALL of the media who hated America First have finally been exposed, even as so many of us were telling you all "you'll be sorry".

Give credit to Americas adversaries, they are doing a number. Maybe some Americans are finally waking up...

>
>
Pit Your Scapegoat. Trump or Putin?

I'm sure MSNBC Plus will change all that.

It won't? Liberal jurinalists are going to cry. Hate to have to witness that.

Forum List

Back