Good news for Democrats: Elon Musk (the man who predicted a human would reach Mars by 2021) says Trump would win in a landslide if arrested

DEMS: Impeached Trump twice. Fail.
Really? Because last I checked, he was successfully impeached.

What's more, Republican coprruption was highlighted. The Democrats laid out their cases in detail. The Republicans didn't even try to mount a defense. They just screamed "Screw you, libtards, we Republicans are allowed to commit any crime we want, and you can't stop us!".

Investigated him multiple times. Fail.
The Republican senate said the opposite. Mueller said the opposite.

Remember, you can't gaslight normal people. We know the facts, so we know you're making nonsense up.

Um, seems to me Trump might have a legal defense based on the fact Democrats are constantly using the legal system to harass, intimidate and otherwise do harm monoterialy and otherwise to him or the others associated with his party.
Your Jan 6 traitor pals have tried to use that BigLie. It always gets laughed out of court. The legal system doesn't pay any attention to your propaganda.

Many constitutional questions arise from this. It seems Trump's lawyers could use this case as evidence against the Corrupt Democrat political machine, and take the Democrats to court and counter sue.
You don't see any Democrats claiming that every prosecution of a liberal is political, and therefore no liberal can be prosecuted.

You do see most Republicans claiming that about conservatives.

The two sides are opposites. The Democrats are ethical and support democracy, while the Republicans are corrupt and embrace Stalinism.

Really? Because last I checked, he was successfully impeached.

What's more, Republican coprruption was highlighted. The Democrats laid out their cases in detail. The Republicans didn't even try to mount a defense. They just screamed "Screw you, libtards, we Republicans are allowed to commit any crime we want, and you can't stop us!".

The Republican senate said the opposite. Mueller said the opposite.

Remember, you can't gaslight normal people. We know the facts, so we know you're making nonsense up.

Your Jan 6 traitor pals have tried to use that BigLie. It always gets laughed out of court. The legal system doesn't pay any attention to your propaganda.

You don't see any Democrats claiming that every prosecution of a liberal is political, and therefore no liberal can be prosecuted.

You do see most Republicans claiming that about conservatives.

The two sides are opposites. The Democrats are ethical and support democracy, while the Republicans are corrupt and embrace Stalinism.
This is why I don't argue with Liberals. I don't argue with idiots. Pure Cheese.

Trump did win in 2020. Did you miss that or something?
The courts sure missed it. Bigly!
1679190954912.gif

Forum List

Back