Good news for Democrats: Elon Musk (the man who predicted a human would reach Mars by 2021) says Trump would win in a landslide if arrested

Arresting Trump would be the stupidest thing Democrats could do. They are obviously over reaching and turning the justice system into political tool to persecute non-democrats.
I doubt he getz arrested so kewl yer heels Toots.

Arresting Trump would be the stupidest thing Democrats could do. They are obviously over reaching and turning the justice system into political tool to persecute non-democrats.

Never interrupt the enemy while they're screwing their own pooch, I always say. Let them arrest Trump and then sit back and watch what happen in 2024.

I doubt he getz arrested so kewl yer heels Toots.
I hope you are right. Given the Biden family received millions of $ recently from China for god knows what, and the Democratic party and the media REFUSE to acknowledge there is a problem THERE. But Trump and $150K mighta sorta maybe did something... SO, lets go balls to the walls to "get" Trump? Something seems rather...unhinged here.

I hope you are right. Given the Biden family received millions of $ recently from China for god knows what, and nobody in the Democratic party and the media REFUSE to acknowledge there is a problem THERE. But Trump and $150K mighta sorta maybe did something?
Biden gave me the monies to wash fer him. I mean laundery.

That is excellent news, given Musk's almost perfect record of failure with his predictions.

That's one thing that endears Musk to Trump cultists. His incompetence causes Trump cultists to see Musk as being just like themselves. Of course, Musk's adoration of fascism and censorship probably matters more in that regard.

That is excellent news, given Musk's almost perfect record of failure with his predictions.

That's one thing that endears Musk to Trump cultists. His incompetence causes Trump cultists to see Musk as being just like themselves. Of course, Musk's adoration of fascism and censorship probably matters more in that regard.
DEMS: Impeached Trump twice. Fail. Investigated him multiple times. Fail. Um, seems to me Trump might have a legal defense based on the fact Democrats are constantly using the legal system to harass, intimidate and otherwise do harm monoterialy and otherwise to him or the others associated with his party. Many constitutional questions arise from this. It seems Trump's lawyers could use this case as evidence against the Corrupt Democrat political machine, and take the Democrats to court and counter sue.

Never interrupt the enemy while they're screwing their own pooch, I always say. Let them arrest Trump and then sit back and watch what happen in 2024.

Speaking of bad forecasts, here's what JGalt wrote once:

Speaking of bad forecasts, here's what JGalt wrote once:

Trump did win in 2020. Did you miss that or something?

We need to move on from the clowns that have held the last 2 Positons of POTUS.

Good Gwad America, we are better than biden and trump.
:itsok:... just because your guy Biden sucks doesn't mean Trump does...

Trump did win in 2020. Did you miss that or something?
It's great news that your prediction of a Trump victory for 2024 actually means that he won't become president but he will be The Winner™ in your opinion

Well, accept they never actual get caught out screwing that said pooch because they own 99% of the system.

Musk is a Trumphumper. Yes.

What you don't hear about that guy is how China owns his ass. If you don't believe it you should do some searching.

Forum List

Back