Good luck with your future.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The arrow of time proceeds and things that were fixtures in our society fifty years ago are dissolving like castles in the sand on a beach. When I was getting regularly kicked out of a local pizza joint in 1966 for hooliganism you could get a job in the area with great health insurance and a fully funded pension. I ended up in the Steelworker’s union for 20 years and I get a pension check from them like clockwork every month.

Then I got a job at a local non-union industry that offered a pension and I get a check from them though in the late 1990’s we had a mass meeting and the company announced that it was going to steal the pensions of younger employees. (I and some others were grandfathered in).The company like much of American industry wanted to participate in globalization and open up plants where pensions were not even the dictionary of the common people and environmental controls consisted of dumping chemicals from buckets into a river.

Since I have been employed since 1962 when I was 15 I get nice Social Security check to go along with the two other pensions. I was lucky to be a Baby Boomer with Jonas Salk and Alexander Fleming leading the way and I took care of myself so I am healthy. You, on the other hand, are in dire straits.

The people leading your country have betrayed you in so many ways that our democracy is at risk. That’s why they are trying to replace you with invited illegal immigrants that will predictably vote them into office while you get addicted to drugs, can’t afford to raise a family and end up in a miserable revolving door of marginalized anti-white racist serfdom. This is your future as Republicans and Democrats have decided so.

The loser in the last presidential election committed so many crimes against the United States that Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were petty criminals by comparison. But there are so many fools among you that those crimes go unpunished. Human intelligence has not dropped so something else is going on and this may be the doom of all free democracies. You are selfish and want a central authority to make things fair for you.

America was founded on escaping central authority but the people holding that authority see it differently. Good luck.

That's also why 1/2 of all millenials get mommy and daddy to help pay their basic necessities.
Now they want taxpayers to pick up the slack.

That's also why 1/2 of all millenials get mommy and daddy to help pay their basic necessities.

What happens when it's time to go to a nursing home? Not Mommy and Daddy-Millennials.

I was lucky to be a Baby Boomer with Jonas Salk and Alexander Fleming leading the way and I took care of myself so I am healthy. You, on the other hand, are in dire straits.

Wonderful. Yet another hot take from a boomer (the original 'me' generation of selfish bastards) telling the younger generations how screwed they are because of our own selfish ways. My gawd, how do you people not suffocate on your own hypocrisy? Your generation is responsible for much of the bad stuff happening currently in our political landscape. Most of our greedy, inept politicians are boomers.

So pardon me if I feel your opinion on the matter means less than nothing.

I was lucky to be a Baby Boomer with Jonas Salk and Alexander Fleming leading the way and I took care of myself so I am healthy. You, on the other hand, are in dire straits.

Wonderful. Yet another hot take from a boomer (the original 'me' generation of selfish bastards) telling the younger generations how screwed they are because of our own selfish ways. My gawd, how do you people not suffocate on your own hypocrisy? Your generation is responsible for much of the bad stuff happening currently in our political landscape. Most of our greedy, inept politicians are boomers.

He made an excellent point. Yes, the younger generation is getting screwed by our selfishness and that is not a good thing.

Are you pissed that boomers voted in politicians who gave them the best standard of living above any other generation?
I call that lucky or wise, or a combination of both.

I actually agree that a lot of damage was done by Boomers particularly the intellectuals that created the underclass.

He made an excellent point. Yes, the younger generation is getting screwed by our selfishness and that is not a good thing.

Boomers owe you absolutely nothing.

I am one.

I actually agree that a lot of damage was done by Boomers particularly the intellectuals who created the underclass.

An underclass is a necessity. It fathers ambition!

Are you pissed that boomers voted in politicians who gave them the best standard of living above any other generation?

Those fixtures were on offer from the previous generation. They were taken from you to bribe your replacements.

I am one.

You probably are consumed with white guilt, too!

You, um. You missed it.

you just made his point you spoiled stupid little communist bastard .

Those fixtures were on offer from the previous generation.

It turned out to be more than an offer, didn't it.
You still had to work hard and keep your wits about you.
Good job!

It’s almost as if the entire purpose of the human experiment here on planet Earth was to make sure that the “Boomer” generation had the best of everything.

I am one.

You probably are consumed with white guilt, too!
ohhhhh yessss !!! hes a good little guilt ridden chicken shit white boy !! the kind that his anti white comrades just looooove !

Forum List

Back