Good grief!

S

Shattered

skittles2.gif

Cute & cuddly Skittles...

Shattered said:
Woke her up.

That's a yawn. :D

That was some swift picture taking on your part. I can never really get good candid shots of mine, they always move away from the camera so I get maybe their tails :D

Bonnie said:
That was some swift picture taking on your part. I can never really get good candid shots of mine, they always move away from the camera so I get maybe their tails :D

I was actually aiming for a totally different pic. She was layin curled in a ball, with her paw over the top of her head, and one eye open and peeking out like "What the fuck do YOU want?", but I stopped to grab the wriststrap, since if she sees it, she'll chase it.. She moved her head and yawned, and I snapped anyway. :D

Shattered said:
I was actually aiming for a totally different pic. She was layin curled in a ball, with her paw over the top of her head, and one eye open and peeking out like "What the fuck do YOU want?", but I stopped to grab the wriststrap, since if she sees it, she'll chase it.. She moved her head and yawned, and I snapped anyway. :D

I love when they sleep with one paw over their face, they look like little angels. :halo:

Or when they sleep lying on their backs with their paws covering their eyes soooo cute!!

Forum List

Back