Good Call Mr. President.

bobby, when you stop using BS sites, and show you are worth the effort, maybe i'll start to take you serious again

I thought you skulked off to your hole when I asked you for one small piece of evidence and you couldn't even come up with that.

Sorry Dive, perhaps when you show you are even somewhat honest in your posts; I'll start to take what you say when it comes to politics under consideration.

You use Media Matters as a source, and then talk about honesty? Get real.
no kidding
LOL

I used Media Matters as one of several sources, I could really get a hundred sources but it doesn't matter because Dive and others would just cry Left Wing bullshit while PC's highly right wing source passes for "fair". :rolleyes:
and thinkprogress
LOL
then you wonder why you lose respect

no moron, you ALWAYS use bullshit sites like that
huffington post, mediamatters, thinkprogress
i mean shit, the NYT is crap, but at least they make an attempt not to show how fucking partisan they are

Last edited:
and thinkprogress
LOL

The thing is bucko, you attack that too but can't refute it.

If PC's highly right wing site passes for "fair" then under your standards; so should thinkprogress.

'Liberated' Limbaugh flays GOP for lame campaign

How's this source for you? You seem to drool over WND Dive.

In answering questions about how he feels about the election results, Limbaugh said, "I feel liberated. ... I no longer am gonna have to carry the water for people who I think don't deserve having their water carried. ... If those in our party who are going to carry the day in the future both in Congress and the administration are going to choose a different path than what most of us believe, then that's liberating. ...

"There have been a bunch of things going on in Congress. Some of this legislation coming out of there that I have just cringed at. And it has been difficult coming in here trying to make the case for it when the people who supposedly in favor of it can't even make the case themselves."

With these comments, it's quite obvious that Rush had lied to his listeners in the past for the so called greater good in his mind.

i mean shit, the NYT is crap, but at least they make an attempt not to show how fucking partisan they are

Really, not counting this thread; show me the last time I used The Huff especially to convey/support a point I was making.

Feel free to try and find the last time I used Thinkprogress or Media Matters to convey a point.

I can tell you the last time I used the Huff to make any point; the story about Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh ironically. But go ahead and do find a time where I'm trying to convey a certain point and used the Huff.

He has shown no intent too, but the same can not be said for the Dems in control of Congress.

People give the President to much credit for Power. The real power to fuck us all up lies with the Congress, and they are the ones to watch on this issue.

Pelosi and Reid could somehow get all the Dems in congress to vote for this and it still wouldn't pass thanks to Obama and the Republican Congress.

If the first six years of Bush showed us anything, when a President doesn't want something passed; he'll make it so.

Umm things are a bit different than bushes first 6 years now.

The Republicans never had a huge filibuster proof majority when Bush was in office.

Obama will have his hands full opposing the Congress on anything.

I used Media Matters as one of several sources, I could really get a hundred sources but it doesn't matter because Dive and others would just cry Left Wing bullshit while PC's highly right wing source passes for "fair". :rolleyes:

Well, Get some others, because I for one will not even look at what media matters has to say, nobody is more biased than them.

Feel free to try and find the last time I used Thinkprogress or Media Matters to convey a point.

Just a few post ago when you tried to prove Rush lies by using Media Matters as a source of course.
LOL
hes done it a lot
but i'm not going to search his posts to prove what i already know
if hes willing to be a liar then so be it

I have to say to you Libs, I prey each day that you are right, and I am wrong. I hope to god I am wrong about where I think we are heading :)

and thinkprogress
LOL

The thing is bucko, you attack that too but can't refute it.

If PC's highly right wing site passes for "fair" then under your standards; so should thinkprogress.

'Liberated' Limbaugh flays GOP for lame campaign

How's this source for you? You seem to drool over WND Dive.

In answering questions about how he feels about the election results, Limbaugh said, "I feel liberated. ... I no longer am gonna have to carry the water for people who I think don't deserve having their water carried. ... If those in our party who are going to carry the day in the future both in Congress and the administration are going to choose a different path than what most of us believe, then that's liberating. ...

"There have been a bunch of things going on in Congress. Some of this legislation coming out of there that I have just cringed at. And it has been difficult coming in here trying to make the case for it when the people who supposedly in favor of it can't even make the case themselves."

With these comments, it's quite obvious that Rush had lied to his listeners in the past for the so called greater good in his mind.
WND is about as reliable as the other sources you use
which is they arent
give me a fucking break, i have NEVER used WND as a source
and never used newsmax either
why?
because they are too fucking partisan and will spin shit to fit an agaenda

see bobby, thats being intellectually honest
try it for a fuckin change

which is they arent
why?

You do realize that WND is partisan FOR Republicans and that article didn't even go after Rush? :cuckoo:

And really Charles, I see you skipped over the first line of my post in which you responded to.

Umm things are a bit different than bushes first 6 years now.

The Republicans never had a huge filibuster proof majority when Bush was in office.

Obama will have his hands full opposing the Congress on anything.

That's IF every Democrat sides with Pelosi and Reid over Obama.

And it's thanks to Obama that the Democrats won so much that they did in 2008; so I highly doubt they would suddenly turn against him. Some of them owe their election wins and reelection wins to him.

America is now completely controlled by the Dark Forces - sport, entertainment, now politics. The ZOG controls the banks and Political Correctness controls your minds. How sad, how pitiful, how typically American.

which is they arent
why?

You do realize that WND is partisan FOR Republicans and that article didn't even go after Rush? :cuckoo:

And really Charles, I see you skipped over the first line of my post in which you responded to.
yeah, you are fucking NUTS

I must give props where props are due.

The Obama Administration came out today and stated in no uncertain terms they are opposed to the so called fairness doctrine.

"As the president stated during the campaign, he does not believe the Fairness Doctrine should be reinstated," White House spokesman Ben LaBolt

I hope he is serious about opposing this unconstitutional restriction of Free speech. I hope he has the backbone to stand up to congressional Democrats if they try to bring this back.

Thumbs up on this one Mr. President.

Thank you.

Obama said this during the campaign as well.

Does this mean the echo chamber of the right is going to stop whinning about it?

Nah!!!

Prey tell how it is unconstitutional. It does not restrict free speech. It promotes it on both sides.

Conservative are afraid of the whole picture being told?

Forum List

Back