Good bye and good riddens to shaking hands.

The stupid tradition shall now slowly fade out of existence thankfully. I never saw the value. Our church also voted to end it. Thank you!!!!!!!
I fine tradition shared by men of good will, extending their strong hand unarmed to greet in a spirit goodwill or at least temporary respect. Shook hands with a neighbor yesterday.

Our church council voted unanimously that shaking hands will no longer be acceptable. I'm good with that.nna simple hello carries the same relevance. Good bye to put er ere pardner. Buh bye

why good bye?

use this

1589685874252.png

I think there is a difference between forced group shaking of hands in a scenario like a church and meeting and greeting someone for the first time. To me there is just something fundamentally human about the handshake. I'm not letting a stupid virus take that from me.
True, although I do not indiscriminately shake hands with strangers right now, as it is not in my best interests at my age. I do not think this situation will last though and look forward to freely extending this possibly ancient greeting in future.

Nasty! I will not take someone else's hand and mash it around in my own hand. No way. Not unless I have soap and hot water nearby.

It's just too gross. You don't know where that hand has been and a lot of people don't wash their hands during the day.

I've never accepted hand shaking and never will. Just Say No to hand shaking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back