Good Article on Germany

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
The tl;dr version has a not unfamiliar premise many Americans can relate to - populist and extremist parties have been rising as a reaction against the elites who have pushed policies that are very unpopular amongst a good chunk of its voters, causing the center to get narrower and narrower.

L.K.Eder

The tl;dr version has a not unfamiliar premise many Americans can relate to - populist and extremist parties have been rising as a reaction against the elites who have pushed policies that are very unpopular amongst a good chunk of its voters, causing the center to get narrower and narrower.

L.K.Eder

i will read this now ….

We live in a time when you leftist kooks support Hamas, support men waving around their dicks in women's locker rooms and support CRT being shoved down everybody's throat, and so anything sensible and normal just LOOKS extreme to you.

Fucking brainwashed morons, the lot of you.

We live in a time when you leftist kooks support Hamas, support men waving around their dicks in women's locker rooms and support CRT being shoved down everybody's throat, and so anything sensible and normal just LOOKS extreme to you.

Fucking brainwashed morons, the lot of you.

who do you address here?

Indeed tldr.

Too make it short, make policies that benefit the people and they will not vote for somebody else.

Fooling the people by spreading fake news about AfD and staging manifestations of the wealthy, the profiteers afterwards, may work for now but they do not benefit the workers and employees. For those not dumb enough to take that shit, the manipulation will only carve their AfD vote in stone.

Lol! Far right is now re-defined by the lunatic Marxist as “wanting my heater to work again” in the wintertime. Kiss off you black-backed tree gorilla. It wont get past common sense level one, you commee pukes.

L.K.Eder
Robert Kagan is a Zionist Neocon married to Victoria Nuland, another Zionist Neocon. Why would you believe anything they say?

Ops! I forgot. You now love neocons for provoking and prolonging the Ukraine War that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded Ukrainians and destruction of much of the country.

When will you ever learn?

Robert Kagan is a Zionist Neocon married to Victoria Nuland, another Zionist Neocon. Why would you believe anything they say?

Ops! I forgot. You now love neocons for provoking and prolonging the Ukraine War that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded Ukrainians and destruction of much of the country.

When will you ever learn?
Zionism is merely the term for providing self-determination to the Jewish people.

You use it as an epithet because your genocidal antisemitism leads you to support Islamist terrorists devoted to killing them.

Zionism is merely the term for providing self-determination to the Jewish people.

You use it as an epithet because your genocidal antisemitism leads you to support Islamist terrorists devoted to killing them.
Zionism is racism. It’s Jewish supremacy. Much in common with Hitler’s Nazi Party.

It is a telling fact of life that in today's Media, in almost every "western" country, the expression, "Far Right" is seen constantly, while "Far Left" is almost never used. Think about that. The Media is so far Left itself, that it cannot see anything to the left of itself. Left wing bullshit is therefore just "normal" or neutral to them

When you drill down to actual policy positions, what is seen as "Far Right" in Germany is probably just the typical positions of people who actually work for a living...something that is rare on the political Left. Same as it is in the U.S.

Indeed tldr.

Too make it short, make policies that benefit the people and they will not vote for somebody else.

Fooling the people by spreading fake news about AfD and staging manifestations of the wealthy, the profiteers afterwards, may work for now but they do not benefit the workers and employees. For those not dumb enough to take that shit, the manipulation will only carve their AfD vote in stone.
I recall fellow union members voting for the pro-gun politicians who weren`t and aren`t friends of the working class. Guns meant more to these idiots than their jobs.

I recall fellow union members voting for the pro-gun politicians who weren`t and aren`t friends of the working class. Guns meant more to these idiots than their jobs.
In the past few decades, I can’t think of many politicians who are friends of the working class. Can you?

Dennis Kucinich was and the D Party eliminated his district.

Forum List

Back