Good Afternoon to Racist of ALL Ethnicities

Got three words for you ... kiss my ass. Except Bass. He might take that as a come on and try to get lucky.

The rest of you suck.

Gunny the stupid jarhead monkey with his subtle homosexual sex solicitations to the Bass, you keep proving 52nd Street correct when he says whites are more prone to homosexuality.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU[/ame]

I can't understand how people can make post with all kinds of sexual profane language, and then they
claim to be intellectuals with their high school gutter language mentality.?It just shows your low class
uneducated mentality on the message boards. Can people communicate their point without all those
homosexual,and sexual innuendos?

Got three words for you ... kiss my ass. Except Bass. He might take that as a come on and try to get lucky.

The rest of you suck.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I would have not clicked on this thread but I saw it was made by gunny.

I 2nd the motion to all racists of any creed, kiss my ass.

I second Gunny's actual motion: Kiss GUNNY'S ass you scumbag racist shits. :clap2:

Come on; do it! If, like the Basshole, you are a fucking pigdog racist piece of shit, kiss Gunny's ass. Unless you ARE the Basshole, in which case, to repeat Gunny's warning, stay the fuck away. The Basshole may bend over and kiss his own ass (again).

:cool:

The rest of you suck.

Ban them all, I say. Life is too short to go through it hating people for something as trivial as their race or religion.

I can't understand how people can make post with all kinds of sexual profane language, and then they
claim to be intellectuals with their high school gutter language mentality.?It just shows your low class
uneducated mentality on the message boards. Can people communicate their point without all those
Can you make a thread not attacking homosexuals or white people?

Unlikely. But 52ndGutter probably has a slightly better chance of that than the Basshole.

Actually, I kinda like watching the ladies fall all over Gunny. Kinda funny to see grown women squeal like schoolgirls.

Californication Twat on the other hand will make sexually suggestive comments to ANYONE she perceives as being someone in power (such as Gunny), or someone who is as stupid as herself (some other pathetic narrow minded neo-con).

And.........I kinda think it's more than just a little bit tacky how she whores around on these boards. She's gonna have to start carrying paper towels with her, because she's leaving snail tracks on the floors around here.

Now you're calling me a neocon?:evil:

PAY ATTENTION!!!

He called you a "pathetic narrow minded neo con" now get down and give me 20 :)

eidt: oh shit :scared1:

I am not attacking Homosexuals or White people, I am attacking the content of some of these post. And if some one is supposed to be a moderator on these boards, they should not stoop to the same profane level of some of the most profane irresponsible posters
on the USMB. This just sends the wrong message to the insane posters on the message
board.It will encourage the reckless insulting posters to continue their behavior.
If you post a message with Homosexual, and sexual innuendos, it says something about your overall personality. This is the point I am trying to make.

Actually, I kinda like watching the ladies fall all over Gunny. Kinda funny to see grown women squeal like schoolgirls.

Californication Twat on the other hand will make sexually suggestive comments to ANYONE she perceives as being someone in power (such as Gunny), or someone who is as stupid as herself (some other pathetic narrow minded neo-con).

And.........I kinda think it's more than just a little bit tacky how she whores around on these boards. She's gonna have to start carrying paper towels with her, because she's leaving snail tracks on the floors around here.

Now you're calling me a neocon?:evil:

PAY ATTENTION!!!

He called you a "pathetic narrow minded neo con" now get down and give me 20 :)

eidt: oh shit :scared1:

Don't try to help PP.........it's not doing well........

Now, people, for those with shitty reading comprehension, I mentioned 2 groups. One of those groups was "people in power who are able to grant favors", aka Gunny.

The other group was NOT those in power, but rather a bunch of small minded idiots such as Californication Twit, whose primary drive is to connect themselves TO power, because they have so little themselves, and thus, the only way of obtaining a small amount, is to whore yourselves out to the first group.

I called Gunny powerful.

I called Californication Twit a small minded neo con.

Try to understand the difference.

We must all learn to communicate at a higher level.
what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Forum List

Back