Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

I will vote for Trump because he has done a great job and besides who would want that asshole Biden as President?

However, one of the things I don't like about him is that he supports requiring insurance companies to have preexisting condition coverage.

That is nothing more than welfare and it is despicable!

I'll pay my own health care bills and you pay yours and fuck welfare.

Unless you are a corporate farm of course.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am against all welfare supported by any party.

No you aren't. You already stated that you were going to vote for it.

I am voting for Trump because he has been a great President in most ways and that Biden shithead is a joke. Only an idiot would vote for Biden.

However, Trump supports pre-exisiting conditions. I don't like that and other welfare programs. If I was a single issue voter then I would not vote for him for that or some of the other welfare that he has allowed to continue.

It is funny to see you stupid uneducated Moon Bats deny that Trump supports some of the things that you hold so dear.

I know you being an uneducated and low information Moon Bat you get your lies about Trump from CBB, MSNBC etc but you should listen to Trump's speeches sometimes and hear him always say that he supports pre existing conditions.

In other words pull your head out of your Libtard ass. you may learn something.

He's been in office almost 4 years...

why hasn't he done that yet?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

mandated yearly physicals,
vaccinations,
mammogram & colonoscopy coverage,
maternity care & well child care,
catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps,
children staying on their parents' policies until the age of 26...

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

I will vote for Trump because he has done a great job and besides who would want that asshole Biden as President?

However, one of the things I don't like about him is that he supports requiring insurance companies to have preexisting condition coverage.

That is nothing more than welfare and it is despicable!

I'll pay my own health care bills and you pay yours and fuck welfare.

Unless you are a corporate farm of course.

I am against all welfare supported by any party.

No you aren't. You already stated that you were going to vote for it.

I am voting for Trump because he has been a great President in most ways and that Biden shithead is a joke. Only an idiot would vote for Biden.

There you go again. One can point out all the things Trump has done that you pretend to not support and yet you still consider him a great president.

However, Trump supports pre-exisiting conditions. I don't like that and other welfare programs. If I was a single issue voter then I would not vote for him for that or some of the other welfare that he has allowed to continue.

It is funny to see you stupid uneducated Moon Bats deny that Trump supports some of the things that you hold so dear.

I know you being an uneducated and low information Moon Bat you get your lies about Trump from CBB, MSNBC etc but you should listen to Trump's speeches sometimes and hear him always say that he supports pre existing conditions.

In other words pull your head out of your Libtard ass. you may learn something.

After reading the way you write it explains your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I personally think the answer to the pre-existing condition situation is to allow those people to buy in early to medicare or get medicaid. If they are being covered as a matter of public policy, then the public as a whole should do the subsidizing.

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.

That's the point of having insurance before something bad happens....

After all, you don't insure your house after it burns down, do you????

Piss poor analogy.
So insurance magically changes because the magical muslim faggot said it did????

Yes it has changed and for the better. He is a Christian and married to a wonderful female.
Gee, did you know he was born a muslim (and became an apostate if he changed his religion)???

The Koran says that muslims have an obligation to kill him as an apostate if they can, so I assume that's why he got a warm welcome in muslim countries, doesn't it?????

A person is not born a certain religion. You are raised in a Religious environment and then have to make a conscious decision to be that religion, adapt another one or have no religion at all. And he was primarily raised by his Grand Parents who were Christians and not by his Father who was a Muslim. He made a conscious choice. Now, you should try some conscious thoughts yourself. Try it once and maybe, make it a trend.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

I personally think the answer to the pre-existing condition situation is to allow those people to buy in early to medicare or get medicaid. If they are being covered as a matter of public policy, then the public as a whole should do the subsidizing.

Are you aware that you would put a whole bunch of Lobbyists out of a job and take away a major income from a large number of Polititians? How dare you.

Are you aware that you would put a whole bunch of Lobbyists out of a job and take away a major income from a large number of Polititians? How dare you.

They can lobby for something else---maybe saving the non-native honeybee or butterflies or something.

They can lobby for something else---maybe saving the non-native honeybee or butterflies or something.

Oh, I am sure that they will find something else that will make trillions for some Corporation and the Politicos will continue receiving the Millions for their votes.

That's the point of having insurance before something bad happens....

After all, you don't insure your house after it burns down, do you????

Piss poor analogy.
So insurance magically changes because the magical muslim faggot said it did????

Yes it has changed and for the better. He is a Christian and married to a wonderful female.
Gee, did you know he was born a muslim (and became an apostate if he changed his religion)???

The Koran says that muslims have an obligation to kill him as an apostate if they can, so I assume that's why he got a warm welcome in muslim countries, doesn't it?????

A person is not born a certain religion. You are raised in a Religious environment and then have to make a conscious decision to be that religion, adapt another one or have no religion at all. And he was primarily raised by his Grand Parents who were Christians and not by his Father who was a Muslim. He made a conscious choice. Now, you should try some conscious thoughts yourself. Try it once and maybe, make it a trend.
/——/ “My Muslim Faith....” - Obozo

/------/ "Insane Lying" - Cellblock2429

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

Trump hails ‘manufacturing miracle’ as factories bleed jobs

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.
You're an idiot and a liar. The fact of the matter is that Trump has never advocated a ban on insurance for people with pre-existing conditions.

You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

Then the SC decides, not the President. So Will is correct. Thank you.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.
So if the blue states shut everything down, it's all on their Governors...

Thanks for the admission.....

Forum List

Back