Golf Magazine is now officially "fake news"

D

Dim Bulb

Where is this going to end? Did that guy at the British Open who shot a 62 actually not shoot a 62? Was Johnny Miller's 63 at Oakmont a fake news event too?

What about the NFL? When a team other than New England (I hope) wins the Superbowl, will President Trump's friendship with Robert Kraft prompt him to say that the defeat was "fake news?"

Trump denies he called the White House a 'dump'

Where is this going to end? Did that guy at the British Open who shot a 62 actually not shoot a 62? Was Johnny Miller's 63 at Oakmont a fake news event too?

What about the NFL? When a team other than New England (I hope) wins the Superbowl, will President Trump's friendship with Robert Kraft prompt him to say that the defeat was "fake news?"

so, an anonymous source says trump said something stupid and you eat it up like a fat kid devours ben and jerrys.

better hope the fat kid doesn't come for the suckers next or you're gonna get licked out of existence.

so, an anonymous source says trump said something stupid and you eat it up like a fat kid devours ben and jerrys.

better hope the fat kid doesn't come for the suckers next or you're gonna get licked out of existence.
In your knee jerk efforts to defend all things Trumpian, you missed my point. Any story he doesn't like could be labeled as "fake news" and the source demonized by the President's echo chamber, including folks like you. He said it, it must be true. The reporter for the well known liberal rag Golf Digest must be lying. Yes, Golf Digest has it in for America, they want us all to be golf-playing communists. That must be it. The reporter must've been lying to further his liberal agenda to make us all play miniature golf instead of a real man's game on a 5000-yard course. That must be it.

“I explained to her: It’s not a lie. The president said this in front of eight or nine members and staffers at Bedminster,” he said, calling it a “moment of candor” for the president. “The week of the U.S. Women’s Open, I heard the same story told by two or three different other sources.

It is truly amazing what we are witnessing by the Left DNC elite media and the people who consume it.

I have taken to watching MSNBC and CNN in the morning, these past few days. It is a non-stop shit on Trumpfest. It is unbelievable the lengths in which they go to criticize EVERYTHING he does.

Now if one did this all the time as lefties do, one would be a complete dupe.

In your knee jerk efforts to defend all things Trumpian, you missed my point. Any story he doesn't like could be labeled as "fake news" and the source demonized by the President's echo chamber, including folks like you. He said it, it must be true. The reporter for the well known liberal rag Golf Digest must be lying. Yes, Golf Digest has it in for America, they want us all to be golf-playing communists. That must be it. The reporter must've been lying to further his liberal agenda to make us all play miniature golf instead of a real man's game on a 5000-yard course. That must be it.

“I explained to her: It’s not a lie. The president said this in front of eight or nine members and staffers at Bedminster,” he said, calling it a “moment of candor” for the president. “The week of the U.S. Women’s Open, I heard the same story told by two or three different other sources.
i'm not defending trump.

i'm asking you for a source before i believe a thing you say.

now - care to provide one? not a diversion, not a deflection - but a source for who said trump said this so we can ask them.

go ahead. you can do it.

It is truly amazing what we are witnessing by the Left DNC elite media and the people who consume it.

I have taken to watching MSNBC and CNN in the morning, these past few days. It is a non-stop shit on Trumpfest. It is unbelievable the lengths in which they go to criticize EVERYTHING he does.

i don't watch either "side" cause it's all just shit on the other. tucker what'shisass pulls out the worst of the libs being the most stupid and parades them around as if they're a valid representative of that side.

i don't watch either "side" cause it's all just shit on the other. tucker what'shisass pulls out the worst of the libs being the most stupid and parades them around as if they're a valid representative of that side.
Agreed. Fox News is just as bad in many ways.

Is it any wonder Americans are divided, when you have a completely corrupt elite media?

Agreed. Fox News is just as bad in many ways.

Is it any wonder Americans are divided, when you have a completely corrupt elite media?
and they continue to use one side to show the other they're wrong.

bunch of pom pom waving "mericans!" showing the other side how stupid they are by doing the same things the stupid side does. only for better reasons. to them.

Trump is a fake President.

Phuk his sorry ass.

he's about 1/2 step away from nobody ever believing a damn word he says

scratch that ..

the lying bastard is already there.

Michelle Obama said she wasn't proud to be an American till her husband was elected president. Where was your outrage?

Idiot test ...

magna cum laude ....

wonder how many " NO CARTS ON GREENS" signs the thoughtless sob ran over to get to there ?

Trump is a fake President.

Phuk his sorry ass.

he's about 1/2 step away from nobody ever believing a damn word he says

scratch that ..

the lying bastard is already there.
He isn't Hillary. That all that needs to be said.

Idiot test ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 4.0 GPA
Still doesn't change the great fact that is, bitch Hillary isn't and will never be president. Thanks to PRESIDENT TRUMP!

i'm not defending trump.

i'm asking you for a source before i believe a thing you say.

now - care to provide one? not a diversion, not a deflection - but a source for who said trump said this so we can ask them.

go ahead. you can do it.
Dude the link and the quote are in the post above. I believe you are defending President Trump. When every other person in America is lying other than the one person who is President, perhaps that is something worthy of critical thinking.

If Trump denies he said something you can be sure he said it. Stone cold lock.

Why is Golf Digest printing gossip?
cause it's what they are.

why is someone believing it?

cause it's against trump so suddenly gossip is ok.
This is hilarious. It's suddenly shocking --- SHOCKING --- that a magazine in the US publishes gossip. That hardly ever happens. But omg when it relates to your President Who Can Do No Wrong, it's suddenly a liberal plot. Hilarious. And I'm a freaking conservative and I recognize a cult of personality when I see one.

Forum List

Back