Golden SAYINGS of Prophet Mohd (PBUH)

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan

I want to spread my limited knowledge regarding golden sayings of Prophet Mohd (PBUH) and request all Muslims followers to adopt and see difference changes in your own life.

1. The Strong MAN is not the good WRESLTER, the strong MAN is only one who CONTROL himself when he is ANGRY.

2. No one can be given a blessing better & greater than PATIENCE.

3. ANGRY corrupts one faith & one’s Religion.

I want to address the hazards one face when he fail to control ANGRY situation and react worst than animal that time all his decision were wrong or not correct and later when he cool that time realized his mistake than no regret will be helpful to cover the losses which he did.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I want to spread my limited knowledge regarding golden sayings of Prophet Mohd (PBUH) and request all Muslims followers to adopt and see difference changes in your own life.

1. The Strong MAN is not the good WRESLTER, the strong MAN is only one who CONTROL himself when he is ANGRY.

2. No one can be given a blessing better & greater than PATIENCE.

3. ANGRY corrupts one faith & one’s Religion.

I want to address the hazards one face when he fail to control ANGRY situation and react worst than animal that time all his decision were wrong or not correct and later when he cool that time realized his mistake than no regret will be helpful to cover the losses which he did.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Is this the same guy that raped a 9 year old and wiped his ass with an uneven number of rocks?

Forum List

Back