Goldberg's comments need to be discussed

Meanwhile back in reality, Whoopi was fired from one of her endorsements as well...ABOUT 17 YEARS AGO...

If you'd put down the kool-aid for just a second and stop pretending like you're a victim, you would have known this.
Guinan has that special relationship with Picard.

These people are insane. These people screech about Christianity, but love them some Islam.

2021 did not turn out how many expected. Covid, the election of Joe Biden--is actually their undoing. Covid both accentuated and revealed their inner deep anxieties and unstable personalities. What is seen and understood cannot be unseen. It has not only changed the political landscape but the culture.
It will get even worse as we approach the election and they realize their hopes of willing by harvesting ballots from people too dumb or lazy to vote on their own are dashed, and there will be a turnover in Congress that will make Obama’s shellacking a slap on the wrist.

But they are so arrogant and full of self-righteous indignation that they will not admit that their radical left agenda has been rejected. Just as we saw when Virginia elected a Republican Governor, they will claim it’s because didn‘t go far enough to the left.

BTW, not sure what state you’re in, but the new Republican Governor issued an Executive Order on his first day, setting up a Commission to Fight Anti-Semitism. No Democrat would ever do that, since it means they’d have to acknowledge bigotry and hate against a minority group other than blacks.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back in reality, Whoopi was fired from one of her endorsements as well...ABOUT 17 YEARS AGO...

If you'd put down the kool-aid for just a second and stop pretending like you're a victim, you would have known this.
That “pretending you’re a victim” smack in the face is what liberals do: deny the rise in antisemitism, and the fact that Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks are. It all goes back to your racist insistence that only blacks can be victims.

And denying that Jews are indeed victims of antisemitism is the classic antisemitic attitude being vomited up by leftists. It is exactly what Whoopi did, and you - in your self-righteous mindset - simoly repeat the antisemitic attitude that got her suspended.

We need more Republican governors like Youngkin who set up task forces to fight antisemitism - and fight the left’s denial of it while they simultaneously whine that math is racist, that text exams are racist, that syrup is racist.

Summary (in a lib’s mind):

Math: RAAAAACIST against blacks!
Holocaust: Not racist against Jews

That “pretending you’re a victim” smack in the face is what liberals do: deny the rise in antisemitism, and the fact that Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks are. It all goes back to your racist insistence that only blacks can be victims.

And denying that Jews are indeed victims of antisemitism is the classic antisemitic attitude being vomited up by leftists. It is exactly what Whoopi did, and you - in your self-righteous mindset - simoly repeat the antisemitic attitude that got her suspended.

We need more Republican governors like Youngkin who set up task forces to fight antisemitism - and fight the left’s denial of it while they simultaneously whine that math is racist, that text exams are racist, that syrup is racist.

Summary (in a lib’s mind):

Math: RAAAAACIST against blacks!
Holocaust: Not racist against Jews

There hasn't been a time in the last 10-15 years that you guys haven't pretended that you've been victimized by any number of people.

There hasn't been a time in the last 10-15 years that you guys haven't pretended that you've been victimized by any number of people.
^^^ perfect example of the antisemitism on the left. Denial of hate crimes against Jews, often by blacks, while protesting the victimhood of blacks.

Gutfeld: Whoopi would never defend me, but I'll defend her​

He calls her apology a 'boilerplate' reading​

Leftists get away with their antisemitism by issuing a boilerplate apology all the time. The M.O. Is usually to chalk their antisemitism up to “lack of awareness.”

For example, an elected Democrat here in DC blamed the Jews for a snowstorm, claiming the Jews made it snow so they could make money with all the snowplow companies they own. When he was condemned for his Jew-hating sentiment, he “thanked the Jewish people for educating him” how he remarks were wrong.

Wow. Victim Pot calling Kettle a victim. Thats funny
Yup….can you imagine? All we’ve heard for years is how victimized blacks are, and when it is rightfully pointed out that Jews are more likely to be victimized by hate crimes than blacks (remember that rash of assaults by blacks against Jews a couple of years ago, one with a machete against a rabbi?), the antisemitic liberals say Jews are “pretending” to be victims.

The thing is, it’s because liberals HATE that a long and horrifically oppressed minority rises to above-average outcomes. It shows that the right traits and decisions can overcome even the worse racism and/or antisemitism, and leftists hate that message.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Whatever she was trying to accomplish backfired on her ass. Not even the self-hating Jewish atheist liberals were going to bail her out or giver a pass.

I think she was trying to put white people on notice that any genocide or terror against a race could not be agains whites or a religion and that it is all reserved for Blacks and darks.

She got put in her place under the woke tent. Let’s see when she uses her skin color to in-kind retaliate.

^^^ perfect example of the antisemitism on the left. Denial of hate crimes against Jews, often by blacks, while protesting the victimhood of blacks.

Strange I never mentioned the jews or black folks... Just you.

But since you brought it up...

George Floyd
Ahmaud Arbery
Breonna Taylor
Sandra Bland
Duante Wright
Botham Jean

All black people who died at the hands of the police...very recently.

Strange I never mentioned the jews or black folks... Just you.

But since you brought it up...

George Floyd
Ahmaud Arbery
Breonna Taylor
Sandra Bland
Duante Wright
Botham Jean

All black people who died at the hands of the police...very recently.
You never mentioned Jews? You just said that Jews need to stop pretending to be victims!

And what’s with the list of the black victims? I could also list Jews who have been victims, and proportionate to their numbers, there are more of THEM.

All you’re doing is proving the point: that liberals are trying to claim that blacks - and blacks alone - are the victims. Basically, any time Jews are victims, or a discussion about how they’ve been victims is discussed, liberals jump into action to insist Jews have NOT - and then pivot to blacks, who have been victimized less.

It’s unreal how a leftist is suspended for denying antisemitism, and other leftists jump into the thread to deny antisemitism.

I think leftists are actually threatened that Jews, oppressed and victimized for millennia, can overcome all that to be one of the most successful groups in this country. It speaks to how the right traits, decisions, and behavior can overcome prejudice, and that is a big “shhhhhh…..” in leftist circles.

Jew here! All my family that didn’t escape to America and Ireland were systematically killed during the Holocaust.

Here is my views, as a conservative Jew:
(1) Goldberg is right that Jews are a religion, in the fact that one can convert to a different religion and there are Jews if every race: Black, Asian, Latino, Muslim etc.

(2) She is dead wrong on the Holocaust: it was 100% about race. The NAZIs viewed Jews as a race… in fact many NAZI party members were were killed when they found out their Grandparents or great grandparents were descendants of Jews. Unlike the inquisition, Jews could convert to avoid persecution, they were killed and treated as a race!

(3) Cancel Culture needs to END! She said something ignorant and stupid, but that doesn’t mean she should lose her job… the only real she should lose her job is because of poor performance (aka low ratings).

(4) This also show the hypocrisy of the media… yea it is a controversy, but she wasn’t tarred and feathered by the leftist media… she has a 2 week suspension and will be back the air spewing ignorance. Roseanne Bar made one small comment and now she is banned for life… removed from a hit TV show!

Jew here! All my family that didn’t escape to America and Ireland were systematically killed during the Holocaust.

Here is my views, as a conservative Jew:
(1) Goldberg is right that Jews are a religion, in the fact that one can convert to a different religion and there are Jews if every race: Black, Asian, Latino, Muslim etc.

(2) She is dead wrong on the Holocaust: it was 100% about race. The NAZIs viewed Jews as a race… in fact many NAZI party members were were killed when they found out their Grandparents or great grandparents were descendants of Jews. Unlike the inquisition, Jews could convert to avoid persecution, they were killed and treated as a race!

(3) Cancel Culture needs to END! She said something ignorant and stupid, but that doesn’t mean she should lose her job… the only real she should lose her job is because of poor performance (aka low ratings).

(4) This also show the hypocrisy of the media… yea it is a controversy, but she wasn’t tarred and feathered by the leftist media… she has a 2 week suspension and will be back the air spewing ignorance. Roseanne Bar made one small comment and now she is banned for life… removed from a hit TV show!
Why do we have to choose to let HER slide for her disgusting antisemitic sentiment?

Instead, let’s defend the Georgetown professor, named Shapiro (he’s a Jew, so all the progressive students feel he’s fair game), who is being punished for criticizing Biden’s putting race ahead of qualifications in the SCOTUS pick. The “woke” lib students are demanding he be fired. How DARE he not fall in line behind the liberal narrative to elevate a black female even when there is a better qualified white?

IOW, I don’t want to be all tolerant and forgiving on a case where a black denies the Holocaust. I’d rather devote my energies to defending someone who is being cancelled unfairly.

You never mentioned Jews? You just said that Jews need to stop pretending to be victims!

And what’s with the list of the black victims? I could also list Jews who have been victims, and proportionate to their numbers, there are more of THEM.

All you’re doing is proving the point: that liberals are trying to claim that blacks - and blacks alone - are the victims. Basically, any time Jews are victims, or a discussion about how they’ve been victims is discussed, liberals jump into action to insist Jews have NOT - and then pivot to blacks, who have been victimized less.
I did?

Id love to see that quote. Quote me you dumb bitch.

I did?

Id love to see that quote. Quote me you dumb bitch.
Ha! You Jew-hating libs expect to call a Jewish woman a “dumb bitch,” and then get the courtesy of a reply?? Especially after you moaned about “us guys” playing victim? That’s the disgusting antisemitic approach you libs take - as demonstrated by the black bigot‘s denial of the antisemitism at the core of the Holocaust.

(I’m really thinking liberals are just idiots. Here on a thread about a liberal denying antisemitism comes more of them doing the same thing.)

Forum List

Back