Going back to normal

Im a freshman. Should I assume that I will never see my high school again?
Maybe this is something that the progs want, juvenile delinquencies, where kids just dont go back to school, leave home and become playthings of people like Barney (the frankfurter eater) Franks, or other queers of the Congress....

With luck we will find a vaccine. If we do you might very well see your high school. There is hope.
until then read, learn what you can. Become informed and never assume that what you are taught is correct.

With luck we will find a vaccine. If we do you might very well see your high school. There is hope.
until then read, learn what you can. Become informed and never assume that what you are taught is correct.
Kids of his age, have about a 99.5% chance of not dying by the Kung Flu even if they get it. Only the obese or those with pre existing conditions(Vaping or smoking) could end up dying from it. Again, this is the dumb down the kids, because then the Progs who have some of the dumbest kids in this country can get a leg up. Think about it, if the prog children get an education while the kids of average Joe cant, who will end up with jobs later on in life.....Progs are not for the people, just for themselves...

There are better alternatives.

Oh and by the way, College isnt what it is all hyped up to be, want to make something of yourself, join the military, you not only get an education(paid for) but the skills necessary to achieve your goals. Graduate from high school, then look to service.

Does it really matter if you pursue an education by other venues? Got a 28 year old buddy, quit at about 13. He's smarter and more educated than any bachelor degreed liberal arts major I have ever seen and I'm 65.
I thank you for the advice, but this isn’t just about my education. I miss my friends as well.

I thank you for the advice, but this isn’t just about my education. I miss my friends as well.

Of course. Friends are important. School is a social setting with friends and sports, activities.

Homeschooled people see their friends but this lockdown stuff isn't helping anyone. Guess where one lives matters too, no lockdown here except a few places closed or have to wear masks.

I know, it sucks but keep up your education.

Oh and by the way, College isnt what it is all hyped up to be, want to make something of yourself, join the military, you not only get an education(paid for) but the skills necessary to achieve your goals. Graduate from high school, then look to service.

It it weren't for the fact that we're sending our men and women to fight emperialist, unconstitutional, undeclared wars to appease economic hitmen, I'd tend to say that every male should volunteer to serve at least two years.

I've spent a great deal of time walking through the hallways of school over the years. Whether it be baseball or S.T.E.M. or whatever, I knew pretty much every kid in the school.

Most of them I interacted with outside of school in the youth leagues and whatnot. Don't you see your friends anywhere else outside of school? Or is it just school?

Back in my day, we didn't have xbox headsets to talk to our friends. Or facetime. No smart phones. None of that stuff.

We had to get on our bikes and go see our friends. It was way better that way, believe it or not.

I've spent a great deal of time walking through the hallways of school over the years. Whether it be baseball or S.T.E.M. or whatever, I knew pretty much every kid in the school.

Most of them I interacted with outside of school in the youth leagues and whatnot. Don't you see your friends anywhere else outside of school? Or is it just school?

Back in my day, we didn't have xbox headsets to talk to our friends. Or facetime. No smart phones. None of that stuff.

We had to get on our bikes and go see our friends. It was way better that way, believe it or not.
I just saw a group of friends today. We hung out at the park together. The thing with them that’s so special is that they don’t rely on electronics (along with other things, of course) but it’s not only them that I really wish to see more. Humans are incredibly social creatures, and I just kind of wish I could see more of them. About my school, I know that there are many ways to get an education, but I want to feel the real experience of living a life outside of logic. Ive only seen a small part of the inside this year, and how I wish I could roam those halls everyday. I know everyone has a feel for this at the moment. For future reference, I am a female, lol

I just saw a group of friends today. We hung out at the park together. The thing with them that’s so special is that they don’t rely on electronics (along with other things, of course) but it’s not only them that I really wish to see more. Humans are incredibly social creatures, and I just kind of wish I could see more of them. About my school, I know that there are many ways to get an education, but I want to feel the real experience of living a life outside of logic. Ive only seen a small part of the inside this year, and how I wish I could roam those halls everyday. I know everyone has a feel for this at the moment. For future reference, I am a female, lol

Yeah. I know what you mean. It is an experience, for sure. And certainly an unfortunate situation.

Have hope for next year and keep up with your work! That piece of paper really matters, whether what you learned you ever use or not.

My heart breaks for you kids, especially the ones cheated out of graduation ceremonies and parties, proms, sports. It's a once in a lifetime crisis, and someday you can sit your grandkids on your knee and tell them all about it. Be tough. You can do this.

Baseball/softball are good sports to play during this thing; you're all self-isolated most of the time, just not when up to bat, which is not long and it's outdoors anyway. The neighborhoods here are showing up at the public diamonds in good numbers enough to get teams together, girls and boys mixed and nothing serious. There are some seriously wicked female softball pitchers out there, so males shouldn't get cocky, lol. My wife and daughter were bad asses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back