Gohmert: instead of cancel culture, cancel the Dems!"I introduced a resolution calling upon Congress to acknowledge the indecorous history of Dems!"

i love it! go get 'em Louie!

He is a pandering bootlick who would sell out his mother to keep his job.
Sounds like you dont want to hear about the Past of the Democrat Party? Why is that? Are you afraid of something?

i love it! go get 'em Louie!

He is a pandering bootlick who would sell out his mother to keep his job.
Sounds like you dont want to hear about the Past of the Democrat Party? Why is that? Are you afraid of something?

I don't need to. What I don't want to hear is this guy's bullshit. He is the same type of trash as those Democrats. He needs a new job just like those Democrats. They all suck.

Psst, Hey Gohmer, it's the History of America.

Slavery, segregation, Jim Crow laws, lynching were all brought to us by Democrats. Today it's Democrats who want to put poor blacks out of work by importing millions of illegals who will work for practically nothing. And if you're a black who thinks you're free to think for yourself, you'll learn how wrong you are if thinking for yourself means not being a Democrat.

Democrats are and always were the party of racism. It's really almost entirely a Democrat party issue

Slavery, segregation, Jim Crow laws, lynching were all brought to us by Democrats. Today it's Democrats who want to put poor blacks out of work by importing millions of illegals who will work for practically nothing. And if you're a black who thinks you're free to think for yourself, you'll learn how wrong you are if thinking for yourself means not being a Democrat.

Democrats are and always were the party of racism. It's really almost entirely a Democrat party issue

Slavery has been part of human condition forever. Segregation was practiced all over the country including the North. The North may have won the war but soon tired of the guerrilla war waged by the former White power structure and their insurgents known as the KKK. They led the way with the Lost Cause excuse and Jim Crow too. In the South even liberals were Democrat. But all that changed in 1964, over a half a century ago, when a coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans imposed the Civil Right Act on the South.

Slavery has been part of human condition forever. Segregation was practiced all over the country including the North. The North may have won the war but soon tired of the guerrilla war waged by the former White power structure and their insurgents known as the KKK. They led the way with the Lost Cause excuse and Jim Crow too. In the South even liberals were Democrat. But all that changed in 1964, over a half a century ago, when a coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans imposed the Civil Right Act on the South.

Slavery in the US was Democrats. Outside the US, there are no Democrats or Republicans. And segregation was far more powerful and lasted far longer in the Democrat South than the North.

As I pointed out, the racism today is still with the Democrat party

Forum List

Back