Gohmert DUNKS on Pelosi – Quotes Her Support for Black Lives Matter Riots on House Floor-

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Louie Gohmert DUNKS on Pelosi – Quotes Her Support for Black Lives Matter Riots on House Floor-

Louie Gohmert DUNKS on Pelosi - Quotes Her Support for Black Lives Matter Riots on House Floor- - Truly Times - Conservative News
13 Jan 2021~~ By

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) flipped the script on Democrats on the House floor today.
After a summer of Democrat-sanctioned rioting and $2 billion in damages, Democrats and their fake news media are trying desperately to push to the American public that Republicans and Trump supporters are the violent ones.
This is as outrageous as it is dishonest.
On Wednesday Rep. Gohmert read off Pelosi’s previous statement on the House floor. It did not occur to Democrats that Louie was quoting Speaker Pelosi.

They lost it!
LOUIE GOHMERT:
I JUST DON’T KNOW WHY THERE AREN’T MORE UPRISINGS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND MAYBE THERE WILL BE.

OMG..... Gohmert sends the media into a feeding frenzy by quoting Pelosi verbatim is just epic and Democrat Congressmen and complicit media clutching their pearls.
Well, we know there were some Republicans who wore the badge of courage on the floor of Congress today... to set the record straight and call the Democrats out for their hypocrisy and lies. I wish my Congressman had the guts to stand up for Americans.

1610595406798.png

ADD this to it

Louie Gohmert DUNKS on Pelosi – Quotes Her Support for Black Lives Matter Riots on House Floor-
If Screwy Louie says it you know it is a lie!
That quote had nothing to do with BLM, as you worthless lying scum Nazis well know, it was from 2018 on Tramp's policy of separating children from their parents at the southern US border in a bid to discourage undocumented immigration.

Louie Gohmert DUNKS on Pelosi - Quotes Her Support for Black Lives Matter Riots on House Floor- - Truly Times - Conservative News
13 Jan 2021~~ By

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) flipped the script on Democrats on the House floor today.
After a summer of Democrat-sanctioned rioting and $2 billion in damages, Democrats and their fake news media are trying desperately to push to the American public that Republicans and Trump supporters are the violent ones.
This is as outrageous as it is dishonest.
On Wednesday Rep. Gohmert read off Pelosi’s previous statement on the House floor. It did not occur to Democrats that Louie was quoting Speaker Pelosi.

They lost it!
LOUIE GOHMERT:
I JUST DON’T KNOW WHY THERE AREN’T MORE UPRISINGS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND MAYBE THERE WILL BE.

OMG..... Gohmert sends the media into a feeding frenzy by quoting Pelosi verbatim is just epic and Democrat Congressmen and complicit media clutching their pearls.
Well, we know there were some Republicans who wore the badge of courage on the floor of Congress today... to set the record straight and call the Democrats out for their hypocrisy and lies. I wish my Congressman had the guts to stand up for Americans.

When that woman kneeled in the Capitol in order to pay homage to that dreadful "movement," she committed -- IMHO -- a genuine act of sedition.

That woman has no decency. When vandals tore down statues (of people who had been better human beings than those vandals will ever be), that woman brushed it off with "People will do things."

One reason why I know there is no God is that individuals like that woman are allowed to have such power.

Forum List

Back