GOFUNDME Wall is going up!!!

Yeah I heard the cripple got a mile built. Carry on. Just don’t waste my tax dollars on your arts and crafts projects.

Yeah I heard the cripple got a mile built. Carry on. Just don’t waste my tax dollars on your arts and crafts projects.
Shows us your true feeling for our Veterans.
The true feelings for our veterans is we get the shaft while a single refugee gets more benefits and economic support than several veterans combined....

The true feelings for our veterans is we get the shaft while a single refugee gets more benefits and economic support than several veterans combined....

Winner! Who is responsible for that?

As you can see, BlackFlag could care less

Winner! Who is responsible for that?

As you can see, BlackFlag could care less
Our Congress...And don't think it's just the Dems it started during Reagan...

Haha...NOBODY here believes you pay income taxes bud. Sorry
Neither does Amazon and your point is?

Corporations aren’t supposed to pay taxes...Jeff Bezos and the investors do. Most of us learned this shit by ninth grade.
Corporations need to pay taxes there is no reason to exempt them since they are considered an individual....

just like NOBODY here believes you are a multimillionaire land owner.

Like I’ve said before bud...you lowlifes can’t allow yourselves to believe people are successful...you insist on believing everyone leads the shitty life you do. You feel better about that...I know your type.

Neither does Amazon and your point is?

Corporations aren’t supposed to pay taxes...Jeff Bezos and the investors do. Most of us learned this shit by ninth grade.
Corporations need to pay taxes there is no reason to exempt them since they are considered an individual....

They aren’t exempt...seek enlightenment...try this little website.
www.google.com

But...but...but...it’s not a wall ....it’s a edited photo....theRussians are behind it....what about the children.....

just like NOBODY here believes you are a multimillionaire land owner.

Like I’ve said before bud...you lowlifes can’t allow yourselves to believe people are successful...you insist on believing everyone leads the shitty life you do. You feel better about that...I know your type.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Thanks! I knew that would get you to call yourself out. Y

ou were the lowlife that does not believe people are successful just a couple of post up, and now you call out people doing what you did.

I can smell the hypocrisy from halfway across the country.

you are so easy to bait! :290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back