Are Dems opening pandoras box with reparations? Next up, reparations for Mexicans, Asians and anyone ever ‘oppressed’ by evil whitey?

Wouldn’t the precedent be set for such arguments?
If blacks must be paid because oppression and Libs say whitey oppressed everyone not white then where is this headed?
The writing is on the wall…isn’t it?
While it will never happen because it's not practical, it's funny to me that you use the argument "well what about all the other people who were enslaved, genocided, and tyrannized by white people over the centuries, lol?"

While it will never happen because it's not practical, it's funny to me that you use the argument "well what about all the other people who were enslaved, genocided, and tyrannized by white people over the centuries, lol?"
What I find funny is that twisted leftists spend their days hating evil whitey who built everything they’re able to enjoy today while never saying shit about the real terrorists of the world going way back in time…The Spaniards, the Aztecs, the Romans/Italians, Muslims…etc etc
Twilight Zone shit.

If blacks must be paid because oppression and Libs say whitey oppressed everyone not white then where is this headed?
Holy crap I am part native American, part Irish, Scottish, and Norwegian, I will clean up

What I find funny is that twisted leftists spend their days hating evil whitey who built everything they’re able to enjoy today while never saying shit about the real terrorists of the world going way back in time…The Spaniards, the Aztecs, the Romans/Italians, Muslims…etc etc
Twilight Zone shit.
Lol I have to laugh at how many stupid shits like you exist in this world

Depends on what you mean by opening the box. Democrats have been very skillful over the decades currying favor from black voters and then not fulfilling their promises. Yes, the box was opened a little crack in order to curry more favor and they keep on finding ways of doing things like this and yet never fulfilling any of the promises they made. Sooner or later blacks will realize the well has been dry dating back all the way to day one and it's always been a lie to buy their votes. Democrats will continue playing this game for as long as they can.

Blacks oppress themselves by voting for Democrats!

Please, President Harris, do not give reparations to anyone convicted of a violent crime.

It would be a grievous insult to so many victims (some of them in their graves) and their heartbroken families.

Forum List

Back