Gods Punishment On A Godless Man

…...OR better yet...….God's punishment on a Godless world.
Trump is part of the godlessness. And the death of our economy is a punishment God has put upon trump because he was using that to inflict his evil satanic agenda on our country.
and so are you part of that godlessness...………...….as well as myself and every other human.

I've tried not to participate in godlessness to the extent that I can. For whatever godlessness I have participated in, I have and will receive my punishment. But I am talking about the punishment God has put on trump, because this virus has taken away the very thing he was using to fool people into perhaps electing him to a second term. Now stop trying to excuse what has happened to trump or equating trumps sins to everyone else. trump is being punished for his sins, his godlessness and our nation is being punished of our choice of this man to lead us.

I did not pick him, and I am being punished because of the choices of those who did. And this excuse making for trump, trying to find innocence or equality in my sins and trump is why our nation is being punished. If we had not made countless excuses for this man from the start, we would not be here now. When he came down that escalator and people decided they didn't give a damn about his racism, they put this plague on us.

Those who excused his immorality by voting for him after he bragged about being able to grab women by their genitals, they put this plague on us. Those who voted for him while knowing he was in court for defrauding people out of money, they put this plague on us. Those who excused and supported his lies during the Mueller investigation and excused and supported his obstruction of justice, they put this plague on us. I can keep going.

So it's just not so easy to try including me in the worlds sins as you try looking for a reason to excuse trump again. What we are seeing is God's punishment on an ungodly man. .

You forget this is a global pandemic and worldwide. Other countries governments have made same or similar mistakes in the handling of it. Each are struggling in the face of it. I'm not making excuses for his behaviors or his 'sins' I'm just pointing out it's ridiculous to keep blaming him for everything that happens that you don't like...…..just because you don't like him.

Trump isn't being blamed for everything world wide dumb ass, but he has responsibilities to this country, and he has drastically failed in every one of them. People here in the US are dead because Trump chose to ignore the scientists that told him what to expect from that virus. More people will die because of the same thing. There is no lie that he can tell to make those facts go away.

donald trump is a godless man. He has lied over 16,000 times to us and has been able to get away with it.

Until now.

He lied about how he created a record economy. Now that economy is being taken from him by this pandemic.

He cheated to become president and obstructed justice in the process of finding out his guilt. He broke the law by extorting the President of Ukraine then blocked critical witnesses and information from being exposed in testimony. Now tonight, he fires the Intelligence IG who was the one who reported the whistleblower to congress.

He has locked up children, took them from their parents and still today those children sit in detention facilities.

He has bragged about how his administration is the greatest of all time. He was fully confident that he could be re elected because he kept repeating how great a job he has done for the economy. He cited unemployment, he bragged falsely about how he reduced black and Latino unemployment. He bragged falsely about how he made the stock market rise and now all those things have been taken from him in one fell swoop.

God don't play. God don't like ugly. trump is ugly and unrepentant. He has bragged about not needed to ask for forgiveness. He has bragged about not needing to repent. And so now you are looking at Gods punishment on a godless man.

No leftist speaks for God you may speak for Satan the father of liars but you don't speak for God.

And you think you do you vile dumb ass?
I can assure you I am where God wants me to be
We are all here where god has put us enduring a punishment because of the choice of leadership people like you made.
You have no clue what you are talking about. God places leaders not us.

Trump is part of the godlessness. And the death of our economy is a punishment God has put upon trump because he was using that to inflict his evil satanic agenda on our country.
and so are you part of that godlessness...………...….as well as myself and every other human.

I've tried not to participate in godlessness to the extent that I can. For whatever godlessness I have participated in, I have and will receive my punishment. But I am talking about the punishment God has put on trump, because this virus has taken away the very thing he was using to fool people into perhaps electing him to a second term. Now stop trying to excuse what has happened to trump or equating trumps sins to everyone else. trump is being punished for his sins, his godlessness and our nation is being punished of our choice of this man to lead us.

I did not pick him, and I am being punished because of the choices of those who did. And this excuse making for trump, trying to find innocence or equality in my sins and trump is why our nation is being punished. If we had not made countless excuses for this man from the start, we would not be here now. When he came down that escalator and people decided they didn't give a damn about his racism, they put this plague on us.

Those who excused his immorality by voting for him after he bragged about being able to grab women by their genitals, they put this plague on us. Those who voted for him while knowing he was in court for defrauding people out of money, they put this plague on us. Those who excused and supported his lies during the Mueller investigation and excused and supported his obstruction of justice, they put this plague on us. I can keep going.

So it's just not so easy to try including me in the worlds sins as you try looking for a reason to excuse trump again. What we are seeing is God's punishment on an ungodly man. .

You forget this is a global pandemic and worldwide. Other countries governments have made same or similar mistakes in the handling of it. Each are struggling in the face of it. I'm not making excuses for his behaviors or his 'sins' I'm just pointing out it's ridiculous to keep blaming him for everything that happens that you don't like...…..just because you don't like him.
No I don't. Each nation and leader is being held to account for his or her sins. I am pointing out trumps and the sins of THIS NATION. Stop making excuses for trump, this is why we are here.

We have the most cases worldwide. We will have the most deaths worldwide, other nations are beginning to see reductions and stabilization while the numbers here are increasing. You better recognize what you are seeing and stop trying to defend an evil man and the deeds that have accumulated because of an evil system.

donald trump is a godless man. He has lied over 16,000 times to us and has been able to get away with it.

Until now.

He lied about how he created a record economy. Now that economy is being taken from him by this pandemic.

He cheated to become president and obstructed justice in the process of finding out his guilt. He broke the law by extorting the President of Ukraine then blocked critical witnesses and information from being exposed in testimony. Now tonight, he fires the Intelligence IG who was the one who reported the whistleblower to congress.

He has locked up children, took them from their parents and still today those children sit in detention facilities.

He has bragged about how his administration is the greatest of all time. He was fully confident that he could be re elected because he kept repeating how great a job he has done for the economy. He cited unemployment, he bragged falsely about how he reduced black and Latino unemployment. He bragged falsely about how he made the stock market rise and now all those things have been taken from him in one fell swoop.

God don't play. God don't like ugly. trump is ugly and unrepentant. He has bragged about not needed to ask for forgiveness. He has bragged about not needing to repent. And so now you are looking at Gods punishment on a godless man.

No leftist speaks for God you may speak for Satan the father of liars but you don't speak for God.

So God wants you to be a conspiracy theory nut? Imagine that.

No I don't. Each nation and leader is being held to account for his or her sins. I am pointing out trumps and the sins of THIS NATION. Stop making excuses for trump, this is why we are here.

We have the most cases worldwide. We will have the most deaths worldwide, other nations are beginning to see reductions and stabilization while the numbers here are increasing. You better recognize what you are seeing and stop trying to defend an evil man and the deeds that have accumulated because of an evil system.
It's a sin to lie as a matter of fact lying is one of the seven deadly sins
Satan is the creator of lying your god

Until now.

We are all here where god has put us enduring a punishment because of the choice of leadership people like you made.

So if that orange fool gets his ass kicked out in the next election, it's because God says it's time for him to go, right?

Until now.

This is one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read on USMB. The thought that anyone involved in U.S. politics speaks for the Creator or "Satan" or anyone else is totally absurd.
Dumb ass I didn't start this thread maybe you should take your issues up with the OP since he acts as if he's the spokesman for God.

Until now.

I have a more of a clue than you do. God provides us choices. And so does satan. We had a choice in the last election, and while you guys believed Hillary was satan, the fact is that Hillary was the most honest candidate in the campaign. You fell for 30 years of republicans bearing false witness against her and you picked trump. All the while God was showing us that trump was the wrong choice. His words, his actions, everything during that campaign showed you he was wrong. But people like you chose trump based upon evil intent. So we are all here now enduring a punishment because of the leadership people like you chose.

Until now.

So if that orange fool gets his ass kicked out in the next election, it's because God says it's time for him to go, right?
Trump wins you do a facebook live stream and shoot yourself in the head with bullet
Trump looses I do the same
DEAL?

Until now.

This is one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read on USMB. The thought that anyone involved in U.S. politics speaks for the Creator or "Satan" or anyone else is totally absurd.
Dumb ass I didn't start this thread maybe you should take your issues up with the OP since he acts as if he's the spokesman for God.
I am not the spokesperson for God. I am posting what god revealed to me. We all have that capability if we seek ye first the kingdom.

Until now.

Trump wins you do a facebook live stream and shoot yourself in the head with bullet
Trump looses I do the same
DEAL?

Nah, all that won't be necessary. If trump wins, America as we know it will be destroyed. We can change that outcome.

Until now.

I have a more of a clue than you do. God provides us choices. And so does satan. We had a choice in the last election, and while you guys believed Hillary was satan, the fact is that Hillary was the most honest candidate in the campaign. You fell for 30 years of republicans bearing false witness against her and you picked trump. All the while God was showing us that trump was the wrong choice. His words, his actions, everything during that campaign showed you he was wrong. But people like you chose trump based upon evil intent. So we are all here now enduring a punishment because of the leadership people like you chose.
NO YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!!
You don't even honor him you don't even acknowledge his existence unless you can use it for your political perversion
You mock those who actually profess to be Christians and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ their personal savior.
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Until now.

I am not the spokesperson for God. I am posting what god revealed to me. We all have that capability if we seek ye first the kingdom.
God doesn't like racists you are in big trouble their boy

Until now.

You don't even honor him you don't even acknowledge his existence unless you can use it for your political perversion
You mock those who actually profess to be Christians and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ their personal savior.
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Odd that you didn't seem to believe the same thing when we had our last president, dumb ass.
You should watch and learn from this.

Until now.

God doesn't like racists you are in big trouble their boy
Since I am not a racist, I will have no problem.

Until now.

Odd that you didn't seem to believe the same thing when we had our last president, dumb ass.
You should watch and learn from this.

That's not me in the video try again

Forum List

Back